Is Jadon Sancho really worth the 100 plus million fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RkkMan

So just a peep through into Matt Law's latest article on Chelsea's transfer plans. Absolutely no mention of Sancho only a CB, DM, ST and possibly a RWB for them. We all know Liverpool have to sell one of their 29yr old wingers which will be much easier said than done in a market where wingers of that age aren't seen as valuable
With all the leaks of us having positive talks with Sancho's camp and him being our priority attacking signing it'll take a monumental feck up for us not to sign him

Womp

idiot
So just a peep through into Matt Law's latest article on Chelsea's transfer plans. Absolutely no mention of Sancho only a CB, DM, ST and possibly a RWB for them. We all know Liverpool have to sell one of their 29yr old wingers which will be much easier said than done in a market where wingers of that age aren't seen as valuable
With all the leaks of us having positive talks with Sancho's camp and him being our priority attacking signing it'll take a monumental feck up for us not to sign him
That has been the one thing consistent with this club post SAF though tbf.

lysglimt

Scout
Sancho is 21 years old and english - if he is a success he can solve a big problem for the next 10 years. If United want him - does it really matter if he costs £65M or £78M - he will still be a very good investment

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite

Doubt we'll get Haaland but glad that by just about all accounts, Sancho's our main target.

Just need Murtough and co to finally get it over the line now
So the work on targets start after the season ended?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Is he worth 100m?

Depends, in SAF hands he's worth every penny, because he knows how to get the best of him.

In Moyes hand? He'll be run down to ground ala Januzaj
I’ve got some news for you mate...

Judas

Open to offers
Is he worth 100m?

Depends, in SAF hands he's worth every penny, because he knows how to get the best of him.

In Moyes hand? He'll be run down to ground ala Januzaj
Bit early in muppet season for delirious posts like this isn't it? What about in the hands of Big Sam? Neil Warnock?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
We haven't even made an offer yet.
Same old story as in previous years.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Where's the groundhog day poster, forgotten their name, but should probably kick that up again.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
nothing will happen before the euros, so i’d put a cork in it until then.

dinostar77

This and any other Sancho thread should ve locked until an offer is made. It will be another 100 pages of will he/wont he sign.

FreddieTheReddie

This and any other Sancho thread should ve locked until an offer is made. It will be another 100 pages of will he/wont he sign.
Any matchday thread should be locked until the result is official. It makes no sense to wonder if we are worse or the opponent, we will clearly see the result then we can discuss the performances. Seriously, if you are not interested, just ignore the thread. You will see in the news when it’s official.

Rolaholic

So basically what Leicester got for our skipper, get it done John...

wise_old_man

So basically what Leicester got for our skipper, get it done John...
Just so we're clear: From this summer onward all our failed transfers would be due to Murtough, not Woodward's fault anymore right?
The CAF needs a culprit, you know.

Banana Republic

nothing will happen before the euros, so i’d put a cork in it until then.
German press reports say BVB are happy for Sancho to leave, but they’ve set a deadline again, although it’s flexible this time, depending on England’s progress in the Euros. The price might go back up if he puts in impressive performances for England.

If Utd don’t start to move until after the Euros, they could not only miss the deadline, again, but lose out to another club.
Just 2 days after winning the UCL, Chelsea are already starting a clear out of a few players.
Liverpool are also reported to be clearing out at least 3 squad players.
There’s even talk of Salah moving on, but that could just be rubbish speculation.
Liverpool do need to strengthen their forward line options and transferring and releasing players will free up the money to make a couple of signings. I worry they are quietly looking to pinch Sancho from under our noses.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I can't really imagine any swift movement in regards to transfers with this transfer committee in charge. I don't expect anything to happen before euros. Euros is actually a pretty good excuse for these fecks to continue acting like snails in the transfer market.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I suspect there's still a long way before we are close to this deal. A lot of negotiations, back and forth etc as was the case last summer. Dont expect anything to happen quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.