Is Neymar a childish brat?

AndyJ1985

A man who dives and rolls around like he's been shot in an attempt to con the ref and cheat the sport, has the audacity to call our penalty a disgrace. The lack of self awareness is astounding.

ravi2

It's partly the reason his signature boots never sell out.
Great talent but shit person

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
One of the best things to come out of this night. He will NEVER be the best player in the world, even when Messi and Ronaldo retire and the cnut thinks he's entitled to the accolade.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
I think he's out on his own in that department (but I'd still love it if he signed for us).
I'd rather us get Michael Owen out of retirement than sign Neymar! His talent doesn't come close to justifying his terrible attitude, being a prat on the pitch and him missing two months off a year to celebrate his sisters birthday.

Inter Yer Nan

A man who dives and rolls around like he's been shot in an attempt to con the ref and cheat the sport, has the audacity to call our penalty a disgrace. The lack of self awareness is astounding.
Was thinking that myself. A guy who cheats every game and disgraces the sport so much is beside himself but a 50/50 call went against his team. His team who'd benefited from the worst decision (Kimbempe staying on at 0-0) of the tie too.

AlexUTD

I'm sure the referee was shitting himself..
:lol:;)

Was thinking that myself. A guy who cheats every game and disgraces the sport so much is beside himself but a 50/50 call went against his team. His team who'd benefited from the worst decision (Kimbempe staying on at 0-0) of the tie too.
Karma is a beautiful thing mate:D

Kaos

One of the best things to come out of this night. He will NEVER be the best player in the world, even when Messi and Ronaldo retire and the cnut thinks he's entitled to the accolade.
He’s not even the best player at PSG nevermind close to being the best in the world.

Seems to like a party too, and we know how that ends up for Brazilian superstars.

Coxy

Yes, the guy is pathetic and everything I hate about modern footballers. He's got the mentality of a kid. When you see pictures of him with Alves, christ.

Alabaster Codify7

If a non-football fan had to design someone that represented a modern footballer and everything they resent about the sport, it would 100% be Neymar.

Cloud7

Beautiful. :lol:

The man (boy) is an utterly self-absorbed prick. He has a hint of Stevie Me about him, in which everything has to be about him. The way the camera frequently pans to him and zooms into his face. Even Slippy wasn’t as egotistical as hen was.

Hope he’s punished by UEFA for those comments, but they wouldn’t dare making their cash-cow sad.
I know we like to laugh at him, but Slippy was on a different planet to Neymar when it comes to character on the field. He was self obsessed, yes, but he was a proper leader and drove that team on by himself a lot of the time. Neymar would be a much better player if he had half the character that slippy had.

And I say this as one of Neymar’s biggest fans. It was glorious to see him melting down last night :lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Because clearly you can never give away a handball as long as your backs turned. Love these salty Neymar tears. Expect the t-shirts to come out next.
If a manager made those comments they would be getting a ban. The same should apply to him.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Quite correct. Good footballer but with very little credibility because everyone knows that he is such a cheat. Wants his own way all the time and plays mostly for himself.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
By the way could he get a ban for those comments? That would be sweet.
He should most likely get one. Aurier got a ban once after comments on Kuipers on a facebook video following Chelsea-PSG.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Aye, he loves some time off though, doesn't he? :lol: Might just be what he's playing at.
Which like others have said he has no credibility. He is a good player, but he is not producing enough to justify the amount of time he disappears back to Brazil, either through injury or supposed injuries.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Which like others have said he has no credibility. He is a good player, but he is not producing enough to justify the amount of time he disappears back to Brazil, either through injury or supposed injuries.
It's what happens when you're allowed to act bigger than the club. Of course special provisions are sometimes allowed for special talents, but he's gotten away with way too much. Great player. Even greater bellend.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
There's one certain word that sums him up perfectly but we're not allowed to say it these days.

Serves him right for signing for PSG in the first place. Bitch made attention whoring pussy of a man.

passing-wind

The only good thing about neymar is when he's on song he's one of those last of the era samba type of players, good entertainment and to get you out of a seat. He was also a very good team player for Barcelona, displayed great vision in his passing was very dynamic on the flanks. He would have grown into probably the very best inside forward if he was competitive and challenged himself to replace Messi.

But as seen with his poor World Cup performances, his move to PSG and the lack of professionalism he doesn't have the mentality imo to be the best in the world despite possessing all the talent necessary to take the reigns off Ronaldo & Messi. Mbappe has already surpassed Neymars importance to that team and he moved to get out of the shadow of Messi he's now having Mbappe lume over him. Only Madrid will offer any type of justification to his dwindling career. Terrible footballing decisions

the_irish123

The only good thing about neymar is when he's on song he's one of those last of the era samba type of players, good entertainment and to get you out of a seat. He was also a very good team player for Barcelona, displayed great vision in his passing was very dynamic on the flanks. He would have grown into probably the very best inside forward if he was competitive and challenged himself to replace Messi.

But as seen with his poor World Cup performances, his move to PSG and the lack of professionalism he doesn't have the mentality imo to be the best in the world despite possessing all the talent necessary to take the reigns off Ronaldo & Messi. Mbappe has already surpassed Neymars importance to that team and he moved to get out of the shadow of Messi he's now having Mbappe lume over him. Only Madrid will offer any type of justification to his dwindling career. Terrible footballing decisions
Im not sure Mbappe already surpassed Neymar. He had 3 chances where he slipped, or had too strong of a touch, where Neymar would have done better.

bleedred

Was he down in the touch line?. Never seen stuff like that?. And I thought if you were not in the squad, you weren't allowed on the touchline?

el3mel

The man can't believe he's going to play 3 months just against crap teams he doesn't even know their names. It's the same as last season too. Can feel him. :lol::lol:

TommiHelm

"Restrained by PSG staff". Considering how hard it is to make him 'tip over' on the pitch, I can't even imagine how hard it must be to restrain him. :p

Moriarty

From the Mail article: "While much of the RMC report is focused on the outburst in the bowels of the Parc des Princes, it also highlights the moment Neymar became a confidant to devastated team-mates - and also his wounded manager."

Who writes this guff? "Wounded manager" FFS.

Moriarty

I'd rather us get Michael Owen out of retirement than sign Neymar! His talent doesn't come close to justifying his terrible attitude, being a prat on the pitch and him missing two months off a year to celebrate his sisters birthday.
Bring his sister to Manchester and set her up in a bedsitter in Salford so they can be close.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
For some reason, I can't dislike him. I have the same problem with talented flair players.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Now don't be silly. :lol:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He's a fecking ass

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I do sometimes feel a bit sorry for him at PSG...until I remember all that stuff about him and his dad cheating the tax man.

He suits PSG. Thinks he's a legend without having done anything to justify it, he's not half as good as he thinks he is.

Treble

Has the ability but lacks the mentality to be the best in the world after Messi declines. I like to watch him, it's a pity.