Is Neymar a childish brat?

I thinks hes just struggling to come to terms with the fact hes not as good as he thinks he is.

EireRed_GS

The answer is a resounding Yes.. He's an absolute tool of a person. Can you imagine if that lad did that to him, they would be calling the game off while the stretcher would be getting rolled out. :rolleyes:

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Redcafe never changes. :lol:

Reddy Rederson

Thats the polite way of saying it. Hes fallen in to trap of believing the media hype. Theres a very rude awaking coming for him when the media does what it always does and turns on its darlings.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
He's been half assing it.
Barely runs anymore and uses his pace to stretch and commit defenders.
Just wants to slowly dribble 2 or 3 men each time.

Doctor Tornasol

Supports
Football
He would be ducking out his horrible childish attitude if we were living in the 90's or 2000's. But we are in the 2010's, in the meme era. And he became a meme, everything about himself is a meme. And not a beloved international treasure meme like Jeff Goldblum. Nope. He's the kind of meme poor or rich, from Namibia to Indonesia, will be mocking from now on. He has always been this way, but the ridiculous sh*tshow in the Russia WC gonna chase him for life. He absolutely ruined his career in terms of image.

He played with fire. He got burnt.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
If you think his image is bad now, wait until he becomes the star player at Real Madrid.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
The emergence of Mbappe must be killing Neymar inside. As Messi and Ronaldo wind down he must’ve thought he was just gonna automatically take their crown. Now that time is almost near nobody’s really talking about Neymar and when Ronaldo and Messi finally call time in a few years Mbappe would’ve probably surpassed Neymar as footballs global superstar

Doctor Tornasol

Supports
Football
If you think his image is bad now, wait until he becomes the star player at Real Madrid.
lol

As I said in another thread, I'm 100% confident Neymar signing for Real would trigger a war among madridistas sooner than later unless Neymar becomes the perfect son-in-law, a thing I can't see, to be honest. He's cynical af, he can lie and he lies so well, but I just can't see it, he would slide eventually. The first time he leaves in the middle of the season to celebrate his sister's birthday in Brazil he's gonna be absolutely trashed by the anti-Florentino journalist brigade, which will trigger the over-protection of the pro-Florentino journalist brigade, and they gonna kill each others.

Reactions: harshad

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
He is like the fittest girl around with the most narcisstic character. You would have her anyway, if you could.

Last edited:

Robbie Boy

God yeah, an annoying twat of the highest order. The PSG fans that wank all over now will grow to detest him when he fecks off soon enough. TWAT.

SteveW

He is. But not for that clip. He lost the ball and commuted a foul. Big deal. And the young lad is 25 apparently

stu_1992

There is no debate about it. This video isn't even that surprising. He looks properly bothered at the end too.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
YES, FINALLY, I can use this weird saying which to this day I don't understand:

Does the pope shit in the woods?!

:confused:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Judging by the type of people I know that would react like that in a pointless situation, I'll go with yes. You know? The type that if you get the slightest one over them, they have to up it to show they've not been dicked. Then they look all flustered like it really got to them.

Lots of people like that in high school/college. Footballers barely seem to grow up past that stage these days.

Le Red

Yes he is. I've been watching him regularly since he was 15 and it's always one step forward and two steps back regarding his maturity and personal growth. When you finally think he's about to man up, he does every possible thing to prove you wrong. His dad is a con artist and the Brazilian media has tried hard for years to make him a national idol, without success, since he's mocked in his homeland as much, if not more, as in the rest of the world.
Robinho 2.0 if you ask me. A better footballer, but an even bigger prick.

Reactions: harshad

Denis79

He made a fool out of himself in Russia, even children are making fun of him. Great footballer but he's lacking in some mental aspects. He's making it very hard to like him.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Of course he is. What else would he be like? The guy has been famous since he was about 15 years old and had to shoulder the hopes and expectations of a whole nation. It would be strange if he had a great character.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Absolutely yes, over the last couple of months he has become my most disliked footballer, quite easily.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Of course he is. What else would he be like? The guy has been famous since he was about 15 years old and had to shoulder the hopes and expectations of a whole nation. It would be strange if he had a great character.
You mean like being the most famous footballer in the world? Like Zidane was?

You don‘t have to be a cnut to be a great footballer.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
You mean like being the most famous footballer in the world? Like Zidane was?

You don‘t have to be a cnut to be a great footballer.
I never said that. But being extremely famous at a very young age tends to ruin a person‘s character. It’s the same thing with child actors. The pressure of fame is immense and only few people can cope with the stress it brings. Thus so many famous people become assholes.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I think he gets a much worse reputation than he really deserves. He's a bit cnutish at times, and he's a typical provocateur on the field, but I actually think there's a decent human being in there.