Is Neymar a childish brat?

dbs235

Who is a bigger pussy? Neymar or Paredes?
I can't beleive how long Parades stayed down for. I dont blame him for going down because all players do. But it's the fact he was still down for about 5 minutes :lol:

Dan_F

In fairness getting stood on your ankle hurts, but he’s still a massive cry baby.

Womp

idiot
He is, but you can't start man handling players because you are riled up or can't handle their trickery. The MCT stomp wasn't intentional, sure, but he then wrapped himself around Neymar on two seperate occasions in the span of like 5 minutes. Any tricky player is going to milk that any day of the week.

PoTMS

If I was playing against him I'd learn how to say 'I fecked your sister' in Portuguese and then constantly whisper that to him. I'm sure that would drive him over the edge.
Yep, I'd alternate between that and "I would if she was my sister too".

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
I can't beleive how long Parades stayed down for. I dont blame him for going down because all players do. But it's the fact he was still down for about 5 minutes :lol:
Have to say I've only watched Paredes play when we've played PSG but feels like he's a massive cn*t every time I watch him. Can probably say the same about most PSG players though. Petulant little sh*ts who go crying to the ref when they don't get their way. Fred definitely very lucky though.

SAFMUTD

Theres no player I dislike more than him, wouldn't take him even if that means playing Daniel James as a starter.

frookydinho

If I was playing against him I'd learn how to say 'I fecked your sister' in Portuguese and then constantly whisper that to him. I'm sure that would drive him over the edge.
He would probs reply "so have i"

BlahRules

Theres no player I dislike more than him, wouldn't take him even if that means playing Daniel James as a starter.
Dont be silly. Everyone needs a prat in their team. I hate him but I would love to him here.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Don't really see what he's done wrong. Even though it was an accident, having your ankle stepped on by someone as big as Scott is going to hurt. He made the most out of it, but so did 'r Bruno when one of their defenders touched his face.

United58

He'd just say "I got there first"

Okey

Is the Pope a Catholic? Talksport once had a 'Is Neymar a git' segment!

Snuffkin

Brings the game into disrepute. I'd still have him in a heartbeat.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Paredes and Verratti are worse than him to be honest.

And the childish brat tore us a new asshole tonight.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
He's not a brat hes a freaking diver, I hate divers. No one in football needs that.
He is not really a diver. He milks contacts for sure but he is also getting fouled a lot. He is a grade a cnut but I hate di Maria and Paredes way more.

Hughie77

Dont be silly. Everyone needs a prat in their team. I hate him but I would love to him here.
I would too. But hes still a nob head, we havent got any and we need some perhaps more devious street wise and some unhonest ones we would have maybe got through group stage on cl.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I absolutely despise Neymar. He’s undoubtedly world class and should have become even better.

He is however, an absolute petulant little slithering reptile that can only be described as annoying as the fluffy crap that sticks to your toes when you wear new socks.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I absolutely despise Neymar. He’s undoubtedly world class and should have become even better.

He is however, an absolute petulant little slithering reptile that can only be described as annoying as the fluffy crap that sticks to your toes when you wear new socks.
While i generally agreed with this take it helps Neymar a lot to be playing with Paredes and di Maria. They manage to make him look less bad

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
While i generally agreed with this take it helps Neymar a lot to be playing with Paredes and di Maria. They manage to make him look less bad
Agreed on Paredes, but probably better to put Herrera there rather than Di Maria. Di Maria may dive at times, but Herrera seems to go out of his away to try and get players booked/sent off every game.

bakalhau

He left crying. Does not look good. I'm not a great fan but at this point I feel a bit for him.