Is Neymar a childish brat?

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Sooo, turned out :
- it wasn't a 5 night party but 1-2 nights
- it wasn't 500 persons but 150
- Neymar wasn't there.

The whole thing seems pretty weird to me.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Sooo, turned out :
- Neymar wasn't there.

People are eager to print and believe the worst thing about Neymar.

United58

People are eager to print and believe the worst thing about Neymar.
Very true - for all his faults, he seems a hardworking player. Still wouldn't like to give him a fat contract here at his age though!!

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Sooo, turned out :
- Neymar wasn't there.

Hosts a party but doesn't show up? What a cnut. hehe

Two yellows for the offences on this clip? It’s quite rare that you see that, but perfectly legit.

as others have said, such a bellend. Despite him being a fantastic talent, he really won’t be remembered by most neutrals.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
His personality and priorities were always going to ruin his chance of being one of the very best.

He will be a forgotten footnote at club level now in 20 years rather than a legend at a great club like he should have been.

He is petulant, childish, selfish and wanted to be catered to at all times. It’s a bad mix and even though he has had a very good career, it should have been a great one.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Two yellows for the offences on this clip? It’s quite rare that you see that, but perfectly legit.

as others have said, such a bellend. Despite him being a fantastic talent, he really won’t be remembered by most neutrals.
No he got the first yellow at the start of the second half for a mini headbutt and palming the guy in the face. Could easily have been a straight red.

RashyForPM

How come every time a bad result that genuinely matters in the context of something big happens to PSG, Neymar suddenly becomes a complete clown?

I mean, he starts crying, punching fans, getting into handbags, getting sent off, head butting people.....calm down and be professional, man.

RedRob

"I believe. I believe there will be more. T
His footballing ability is matched only by his ability to be injured / suspended every time Carnival rolls around. Probably needed a more authoratitive manager to keep him focused if he wanted to fully live up to his potential. He's had a very good career of course, but there's a real element of "what might have been".

prateik

He is 29 already.. never really made the step up from being the "heir apparent".

Has the talent.. cant really say a wasted career.. but hasnt done enough to go down as a great... let alone a GOAT contender.
edit: maybe for Brazil. fantastic record.. but again, not won the WC or looked like winning it.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Undeniable talent, but a cnutish little brat, no doubt.

Even the bois have to agree with this.

That’s a big loss for PSG, no?

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
How come every time a bad result that genuinely matters in the context of something big happens to PSG, Neymar suddenly becomes a complete clown?

I mean, he starts crying, punching fans, getting into handbags, getting sent off, head butting people.....calm down and be professional, man.

He’s pretty obviously not that smart and is totally totally all about himself

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Similar to Bale, both have hit great heights but both probably could have done more. Neymar especially.

Baneofthegame

Similar to Bale, both have hit great heights but both probably could have done more. Neymar especially.
Yeah, feel we would be talking about him as the sole #1 player in the world, injuries and the move away from Barca haven’t helped.

phonics_tid

Your Mother Was a Hamster and Your Father Smelt of
Before people start throwing around accusations about him being petulant, childish or a clown can just take a moment to look at the bigger picture. It might be his sisters birthday next weekend and he’s just looking to free up a bit of time to celebrate with her

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
He’s pretty obviously not that smart and is totally totally all about himself
And every time i watch PSG i have the feeling that Mbappe unfortunately comes after him. The latter just screams arrogance and loves to sulk.

RUCK4444

He is 29 already.. never really made the step up from being the "heir apparent".

Has the talent.. cant really say a wasted career.. but hasnt done enough to go down as a great... let alone a GOAT contender.
edit: maybe for Brazil. fantastic record.. but again, not won the WC or looked like winning it.
I would probably edge towards it being a wasted career, when you consider his ability and what he could have done (literally anything other than going to PSG ffs.)

He should at this stage in his career be arguably the best player in the world yet he’s still behind Messi and Ronaldo even though they are past their peaks years and he’s in his.

The move to PSG was the worst thing he could have done, his questionable attitude has no doubt been indulged there among other drama queens where the tail wags the dog when it comes to player power and managers.
Not to mention he’s won nothing of note since his arrival there, French Ligue title is fully expected.

RUCK4444

And every time i watch PSG i have the feeling that Mbappe unfortunately comes after him. The latter just screams arrogance and loves to sulk.
PSG is the worst environment for that behaviour where it’s indulged.

Absolute madness that the two of them, and Veratti for that matter, chose to waste years there. Mbappe will likely carry that attitude with him for his career due to the lack of a strong manager to influence the early stage of his career (not to mention playing alongside Neymar who is super petulant and a poor example to lead.)

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
There was an article a few months back on Sky where Neymar was urging Mbappe to sign a new deal and stay with him at PSG. A few people jumped on to staunchly defend him and his antics. To paraphrase, the article was Neymar saying he doesn’t know why (Barca nearly going bankrupt and not chasing him any more) but he’s feeling really settled at PSG for the first time and Mbappe (the little Prince they supposedly call him) should stick around because PSG are still totally going places...

I swear this guy thinks he's clever or something. So transparent and vain. Nobody is willing or able to pay for him and his baggage at this stage so let’s publicly guilt trip Mbappe who is a far more interesting and professional player to stick around with him. Mr PSG all of a sudden :lol: There aren’t many players I like to see fail but it’s actually pretty handy that Di Maria and Neymar are on the same team.:)

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Perhaps he came through at an awkward time where Messi and Ronaldo were in their prime and haven't slowed down enough for him to overtake.

He might still win a balón d'or but I doubt he's going to be in the convo for goat.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

:lol: The other guy is twice as big, would beat the shit out of this scrappy doo.

RoyH1

Going to PSG was a big mistake for him. He went to somewhere where he was the biggest thing since sliced bread and never matured.

Lemansky

Most neutrals I know (that’s everyone not from Brazil?) despise him. He has no legacy.

klayton88

We have a Frenchman of our own who does that, except our doesn't score goals.

SAFMUTD

I truly dislike him, seriously there’s no player in any sport I dislike more than him. He embodies everything I dislike about the game with his diving. He has impacted a generation in a bad way of being divers. He is brazilian and after having so many likeable players like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Kaká, etc now seeing someone like Neymar really changed the way I see brazilian Players and football overall.

Now after saying that I think the red card wasn’t deserved the other player was clearly bitching about it. I guess Neymar got one from all the ones that he’s made.