Is Ole ruining his legacy?

Tyrion

I never said the manager, any United manager, shouldnt be questioned, thats a supporters job and right, but the non stop carping Ole's been getting is neither criticism nor productive. And as for wanting him out and installing Pocche whats his name as manager is simply ridiculous. I truly believe Ole will be far more successful than Poch will ever be.
Let's be honest, this is a fan forum. I wouldn't say anything on here is productive. I disagree that it isn't criticism either. I'm not on this forum that often but I've seen as many stupid posts defending OGS as those criticising him.

You can disagree but it's hardly ridiculous.

el3mel

Let's be honest, this is a fan forum. I wouldn't say anything on here is productive. I disagree that it isn't criticism either. I'm not on this forum that often but I've seen as many stupid posts defending OGS as those criticising him.

You can disagree but it's hardly ridiculous.
Bingo. That's something that's hard to grasp by some, apparently. Some post here just to prove their opinion is the right one at the end, rather than just sharing it or having discussions about it. It's the reason this forum is just becoming unhealthy.

I really don't care if my opinion is the right one or not and I have no problem changing it as it goes on and being proven wrong at the end.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Bingo. That's something that's hard to grasp by some, apparently. Some post here just to prove their opinion is the right one at the end, rather than just sharing it or having discussions about it. It's the reason this forum is just becoming unhealthy.

I really don't care if my opinion is the right one or not and I have no problem changing it as it goes on and being proven wrong at the end.
Good post mate, I agree.

Also. I'm surprised the thread title didn't use the word 'tarnishing'.

Scholsey2004

I think Ole comes out of this thread looking a lot better than some of the posters.