Is Paul Pogba being bullied and harassed on TV

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
The best thing about Rashford having the time of his life at Super Bowl events is that it’s proved all those irrational Pogba haters for what they are.

thepolice123

1hr ago.

Why isn't he watching the Spurs City match. Does he know we need to qualify for CL?

And is that alcohol. Ffs Rashy.

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The best thing about Rashford having the time of his life at Super Bowl events is that it’s proved all those irrational Pogba haters for what they are.
Why? Pogba has been missing for months and not even Ole seems to know what's exactly the problem. Furthermore his agent is on tape for continuously mouthing off the club.

First time this season that Rashford is out, before he's given everything to the cause. So not sure how you can compare the two cases.

youmeletsfly

Why? Pogba has been missing for months and not even Ole seems to know what's exactly the problem. Furthermore his agent is on tape for continuously mouthing off the club.

First time this season that Rashford is out, before he's given everything to the cause. So not sure how you can compare the two cases.
If all the fans would be like you the guy would be murdered in the street, get a life.

Rolaholic

Not saying that he should get any sort of stick whatsoever, just that the double standards when it comes to others and Pogba are clear as day :lol:

Young millionaires having fun and taking advantage of their status isn't anything to look down on imo but that's not the case for many with certain, more often than not foreign, players

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

1hr ago.

Why isn't he watching the Spurs City match. Does he know we need to qualify for CL?

And is that alcohol. Ffs Rashy.

Be interested to see what Keane, Scholes, Souness and co have to say about this... if anything.

Holocene

Not saying that he should get any sort of stick whatsoever, just that the double standards when it comes to others and Pogba are clear as day :lol:

Young millionaires having fun and taking advantage of their status isn't anything to look down on imo but that's not the case for many with certain, more often than not foreign, players
Did fergiesarmy get banned? I can't tag him :D

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Absolutely loving Rashford on his gap yah

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Didn’t realize how large Rashford is.

(Shaq is like 3 human beings’ size for reference).

redcafe_reader

Did Ole said he didn't know exactly what the problem? Can't we just check his injury before give him permission to leave? Can Pogba really fake his injury for that long and nobody know it?

Maybe if Rashford didn't have to "give everything to the cause" he can actually contribute more, instead of sitting out the last part of the season. We need to treat our injured player better.

Agreed 100%

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
Doesn’t look brilliant on Rashford. Trust he will be back with the team and involved shortly as he said he would be.
I wouldnt be happy if he jet setted around the world for the next 3 months with him or his agent saying how much he wanted to leave United and bad mouthing the club whilst “bumping” into managers he wanted to play for, then deciding to have a preventative operation that wasnt strictly necessary but ensures hes 100% fit for his next club in the summer.
And thats not mentioning all the Pogba stuff from the previous couple of seasons.
Its not a completely random thing that every pundit and former United player seems to have had enough of him.

sugar_kane

There are a few key differences, for example Rashford's brother/agent isn’t regularly badmouthing the club and he hasn't come out and said he wants a new challenge.

Also a lot of people have something to say about his trip to the Grammy’s so hardly like he’s getting away with it.

I personally don’t think he should have gone but I’m not seeing double standards here.

Judas

Open to offers
The only reason I'd say its a bit questionable is even though he'll have probably been on a private jet, flying with a bad back that sort of distance is fecking miserable experience and isn't the best thing for it.

Alabaster Codify7

Rashford's agent was bumping his gums in the summer too remember, claiming Barcelona wanted him to ensure he got a big pay increase. There definitely are double standards when it comes to these 'young local lads that get the club'.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I don’t get this....I’ve a problem with Pogba being in Miami, because his agent is feuding with the club ?? You’ve either got an issue with him being in Miami, and not at the club with his teammates , or you haven’t.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Wondering why no fuss is made about Rashford going to the Grammys whist out injured?

If this was Pogba it would be top story in the mail and a lot of the posters here would be digging in on Pogba.

Not a mention about it from the pundits...must be cause he’s English.
His hair and beard look painted on :lol:

And yes, Pogba would be slaughtered for this.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I get why people make the comparison with Pogba but I can't help but be relieved that Rashford isn't being slaughtered for having a life when he isn't fit to play. At least it confirms that Pogba's detractors aren't complete morons.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
The only reason I'd say its a bit questionable is even though he'll have probably been on a private jet, flying with a bad back that sort of distance is fecking miserable experience and isn't the best thing for it.
Is it? It’s only miserable if you are in economy. Otherwise it’s no difference to being in any lounge apart from for take off and landing.

Stacks

• our medical team is trash and they made Pogba play through injury, same with Rashford
  • He cannot help being injured. Are players getting blamed for injuries now?
  • His agent is his own man and a notorious big mouth. Some of what he says is correct

Litch

Glad to see he's resting that back by not taking longhaul flights and late nights partying. I'm in no doubt if it was Pogba, he'd be lambasted

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I seriously doubt that.

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
I don’t get this....I’ve a problem with Pogba being in Miami, because his agent is feuding with the club ?? You’ve either got an issue with him being in Miami, and not at the club with his teammates , or you haven’t.
Agent is the players mouthpiece.
Essentially its one player who is committed to and loves the club and who will be back playing as soon as is possible and another player who has been desperate to leave for a long long time. ( plenty of other issues as well)
Obviously if you are a fan of the club rather than a player fan boy you are going to have more sympathy for a player who loves and wants to be at the club..... and thats ignoring all the rest of the Pogba stuff.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Do people really think that players with injuries are in 24/7 hospital care? As a professional athlete or just a fitness freak, you can have daily fitness/rehab regime whether your in Manchester or the US:.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Also Pogba wants to leave for greener pastuers, but all our fans agree that we are in a terrible place but outraged that players want out?

redcafe_reader

Essentially its one player who is committed to and loves the club and who will be back playing as soon as is possible and another player who has been desperate to leave for a long long time. ( plenty of other issues as well)
Obviously if you are a fan of the club rather than a player fan boy you are going to have more sympathy for a player who loves and wants to be at the club..... and thats ignoring all the rest of the Pogba stuff.
"will be back playing as soon as is possible" - Same as Rashford, Pogba also back playing even when he was not possible, that cause further harm to his injury. So you are wrong.

"plenty of other issues as well" - Would like you to list what "issue" Pogba cause? Beside the old tired stuff about what his agent said, or what Mourinho said. For what it worth, Raiola and Mourinho are both proven cnut.

"desperate to leave for a long long time" - Scholes and Neville started trashing him long before there is news of him want to leave.

Don't play the "fan of the club rather than a player fan boy" card - you have no right to judge others in terms of what being a fan. And you know, when you start throwing name at other, it seems you lose the argument. FYI, at the current moment, both Pogba and Rashford are players of Manchester United, and they both contribute the most to us in recent years.

Bestietom

I don't know the true side to it, same as everyone else on here but If he is paid 290k a week as said. You would expect him to sweat blood for the club and team. He doesn't do it every game which is why most fans would rather see the back of him.
Others see another side to him, and can see that he is a world class footballer when he wants to be but just doesn't bother to do it here.
Moral:- "He is his own worst enemy"

DoomSlayer

Rashford has been carrying us this season and loves the club, so there is no way anyone can objectively question his commitment to Manchester United.

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
"will be back playing as soon as is possible" - Same as Rashford, Pogba also back playing even when he was not possible, that cause further harm to his injury. So you are wrong.

"plenty of other issues as well" - Would like you to list what "issue" Pogba cause? Beside the old tired stuff about what his agent said, or what Mourinho said. For what it worth, Raiola and Mourinho are both proven cnut.

"desperate to leave for a long long time" - Scholes and Neville started trashing him long before there is news of him want to leave.

Don't play the "fan of the club rather than a player fan boy" card - you have no right to judge others in terms of what being a fan. And you know, when you start throwing name at other, it seems you lose the argument. FYI, at the current moment, both Pogba and Rashford are players of Manchester United, and they both contribute the most to us in recent years.
Look I was hyped for him coming back. World record transfer “coming home”.
Its been bitterly disappointing.
He was happy first year (2 trophies) and start of 2nd year when we were winning but by christmas it was clear we were 2nd best to City. Pogbas (through his agent) response? To try and engineer a move to City.
He then fell out with the manager and has been very inconsistent ever since. Fast forward a year and the manager Pogba feud has half the dressing room behind Pogba. Fans and board back Pogba and manager sacked. Great! We will now have a motivated Pogba to lead the team!
No, instead he, his agent and brother start demanding a move, bad mouthing the team and this season taking the p*ss frankly.
You say Raiola and Mourinho are both proven cnut. Id have Pogba right up there with them.

RedDevilUnited369

If you still blaming Pogba for Jose getting sacked really your opinion should be moot..

Jose got Jose sacked.

TRUERED89

Atleast he's not wearing the diamond encrusted 'Rashy' pendant. :lol:

But imagine the abuse ol' Pogs would get taking a pic with Shaq at the Grammy's. WW3 maybe..

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
If you still blaming Pogba for Jose getting sacked really your opinion should be moot..

Jose got Jose sacked.
No sympathy for Jose. He spat his dummy and got what was coming.
It takes 2 to feud though. Am not a fan of player power.. I prefer the Fergie method.
Also at the time like everyone else I ended up on Pogbas “side” only to have it thrown back in my face.
Dont like either of them or Raiola

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
If you read Riolas take on Pogba, he advised Pogba against coming back to United. Pogba ignored the advice because he wanted to come back. Unless you only read the parts the suit your narrative? Pogba has played a week after coming back for pre season as a World Cup winner, has twice come back from injury early this season because we needed him.

There’s plenty of examples of him showing commitment especially around Carrington but he gets abused royally by the class of 92, as for performances it’s hard to pick anyone who’s outperformed him since his return for us. It’s hard to look great playing for us, see Bruno Fernandes on Saturday, he was decent but nothing more. Hopefully he will improve but I imagine that will be when Pogba and Rashford return. Not playing with a load of shite. It’s not Pogbas fault people expected a player he isn’t. What he is though is quality and I’ll be disappointed if he leaves but I won’t blame him. He’s been harshly treated by the media and in turn our fans.

As for the pathetic little jibe about not being a fan, I’m a season ticket holder in the Stratford end. Do you pay £704 a season and make the trek every other week to watch this dross ? I’ve been up and down the country and through Europe supporting united. Long before Pogba. Pleb.

Stadjer

Somehow it is all Pogba his fault.

If Rashford had never met Pogba he would be in Manchester working on his recovery and watching the Manchester United games at Old Trafford.

Pogba is a bad influence on the "young lads' and introduced those young lads (Lingard included) to the "globetrotting", celeb lifestyle. Pogba made the introductions and arranged that Rashford met Shaq.

Conclusion : Pogba is toxic. It is all his fault. Ship him out and play McT.

Rashford might even enjoy this way of life so much he will start to fake injuries just like Pogba does!

Am i doing it right?

thepolice123

Another injured player not training and enjoying life while getting paid. Bin him.

mancan92

Look I was hyped for him coming back. World record transfer “coming home”.
Its been bitterly disappointing.
He was happy first year (2 trophies) and start of 2nd year when we were winning but by christmas it was clear we were 2nd best to City. Pogbas (through his agent) response? To try and engineer a move to City.
He then fell out with the manager and has been very inconsistent ever since. Fast forward a year and the manager Pogba feud has half the dressing room behind Pogba. Fans and board back Pogba and manager sacked. Great! We will now have a motivated Pogba to lead the team!
No, instead he, his agent and brother start demanding a move, bad mouthing the team and this season taking the p*ss frankly.
You say Raiola and Mourinho are both proven cnut. Id have Pogba right up there with them.
Then your probably an idiot as well. Facts clearly mean nothing