Is Pogba as good as gone?

Irrational.

What is this mysterious 'ankle injury' that's (conveniently) ruled him out until the January transfer window? There's been very little information released regarding it - and usually long term ankle injuries need some form of surgery.

Personally I don't think it exists and it's purely a stalling tactic so he can leave. The whole situation shares a lot of similarities with the Lukaku exit. It's clear he doesn't want to be here, his agent was also mouthing off over the summer and I think we begged him to stay.

I think he's a goner come January.

Fooza

Couldn't care less anymore. He should take Lingard with him.

vidic blood & sand

Pogba will be gone at the end of the season, with hopefully Fred and Peirrera. We'll need to buy three new quality midfielders in the closed season.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
What is this mysterious 'ankle injury' that's (conveniently) ruled him out until the January transfer window? There's been very little information released regarding it - and usually long term ankle injuries need some form of surgery.

Personally I don't think it exists and it's purely a stalling tactic so he can leave. The whole situation shares a lot of similarities with the Lukaku exit. It's clear he doesn't want to be here, his agent was also mouthing off over the summer and I think we begged him to stay.

Then why wasn't he shipped out in the summer? Makes no sense having a player on your books earning 290K a week (or whatever) and allowing him to sunbathe in Dubai whilst the team is in free fall (mainly in midfield).

Whatever the case may be with his future, it has been strange that Ole has constantly said he doesn't want players who don't want to be here, when he refers to Lukaku, but Pogba who has publicly said he wants to leave is the jewel in his crown.

As good as he can be, I think it will be a blessing getting rid of him.

Ban

If he's not injured and he's faking it there should be disciplinary measures. Wasnt he pictured in a cast few days ago? I dont like this conspiracy theories. What information do you want? Guy's injured and will be back in December.

drdoityourself

Ah not this again. He was injured after Rochdale and Arsenal, the manager said it right away. He has uploaded videos of himself in a cast. The manager has now said it will be 6 weeks or so. But still his injury is used as a stick to beat him with.

He's missed four important matches for France. But you probably think he's forcing a move from France, judging how the lot of you reach conlusions.

DoomSlayer

He is a goner but I lost emotional connection to this guy a long time ago so couldn't care less right now. We are a fecking mess.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira

Wow. You think he is faking an injury when there is no indication he has ever done this in his career and is doing it now. Grow up.

JoaquinJoaquin

I think so, yes. I think Ole is trying to see how we cope without him, and that's why he has probably ruled him out a bit longer than expected (Pogba says he is about fit). Due to poor results can see Pogba being brought back sooner than December.

arthurka

Don't give a shit really. He is luxury player and Utd needs grafters these days.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Is Pogba as good as gone ?
He should be if he's been watching the cr*p we've served up since he's been injured.
Honestly,if Pogba stays he's going absolutely nowhere career wise at this club.

Roboc7

He’s injured that’s it, if he hadn’t played whilst injured he’d probably be fit by now.

Don’t see people complaining about Shaw or Matic both taking ages to come back from their injuries.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Never ceases to amaze me how even with nothing happening, we still get new digs at Pogba every week.

El Zoido

We cannot sell him in January, the squad is paper thin already.

Stadjer

Don't give a shit really. He is luxury player and Utd needs grafters these days.
Grafters like McT or Pereira... working hard but not even 10% of Pogba his ability.

Grafters play midtable, top players with real footballing talent play at the top.

Barnslig

I think we need abit more than 'grafters'. Periera is a grafter and he's,frankly,awful.
Going by todays performance, Pereira is anything but a grafter. Looked like some rain was all it took to literally make him into a concrete pig out there, offered nothing and looked like he wanted to be anywhere but on the pitch.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I think he’s legitimately injured, no conspiracy there I don’t think.

But he’s gone in the summer, I’m pretty sure about that.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
He's both injured and gone.

Let's be fair too, we've all mentally checked out at times where we've simply had enough. It's hard to blame Pogba for going through something so... ordinary.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Isn’t he supposed to have an ankle injury or something?

Chairman Steve

I’d say he’s injured but he’s in no rush to play through the pain barrier and get a speedy recovery going.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Pogba literally came back early last time before his injury was fully healed. Does that sound like somebody who is deliberately missing games because he doesn't feel like playing? Especially when taking into account that he's missed important games for France in the meantime. Nobody wins from him re-injuring himself, not us, not France and not Pogba.

He's likely going to leave at the end of the season, but people need to get a grip with this conspiracy theory.

el3mel

He's definitely injured. However can't see him here beyond Jan. Madrid will come with a swap deal I guess.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I would honestly question his desire to compete for the big trophies if he remains here.
Because how can a player of his ability be happy playing with the likes of Pereira,Fred,Young,Mata etc on a weekly basis.
Any other top player would be like "Taxi!!"

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Love reading posts that speculate about something no can have a clue about except what's been officially said.

Pogba literally came back early last time before his injury was fully healed. Does that sound like somebody who is deliberately missing games because he doesn't feel like playing? Especially when taking into account that he's missed important games for France in the meantime. Nobody wins from him re-injuring himself, not us, not France and not Pogba.

He's likely going to leave at the end of the season, but people need to get a grip with this conspiracy theory.
This x10000

Lee565

We screwed up not getting rid in the summer, if you think clubs not willing to buy him for 120 million last window was taking the mick, wait until January and the summer window, his value will have dropped drastically with the non existent season he is having this season, be lucky to get 100 million for him at this point when weighing up everything for negotiating a price for him.