Is Pogba as good as gone?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
You lot are fecking weird. Why can't an injury just be an injury? Do you really think Ole wouldn't play a player like Pogba in such an important game if he was fit just because there was a potential transfer issue or something?

Roger

Just watched Solskjær commenting on it. Says he’s injured again and we won’t see him for a while. You could see Solskjær knew he wasn’t being honest and you could see how uncomfortable he was with that.
I was thinking the same thing!

Woodzy

You lot are fecking weird. Why can't an injury just be an injury? Do you really think Ole wouldn't play a player like Pogba in such an important game if he was fit just because there was a potential transfer issue or something?
It could well be another injury but it's also the most blatant case of a player wanting out of a club you'll ever see. You can't blame people for putting two and two together.

Thiagoal

Above all I’ve had enough of the Paul Pogba circus! On the evening of such a great match I don’t want to be focussing on a player that clearly doesn’t want to be here! Just get our money back on him and move the feck on

Massive Spanner

It could well be another injury but it's also the most blatant case of a player wanting out of a club you'll ever see. You can't blame people for putting two and two together.
I think he's probably gone either this month or at the end of the season but I still think he'd quite clearly be on the teamsheet if he wasn't injured. Ole isn't stupid for feck sake.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Absolutely, especially if his head isn’t in the right place. We can’t carry passengers.

Ludens the Red

Just watched Solskjær commenting on it. Says he’s injured again and we won’t see him for a while. You could see Solskjær knew he wasn’t being honest and you could see how uncomfortable he was with that.
Yup, thought exactly that. Like he was put up to it. Pogba is a complete and utter disgrace and has been for a while but im not even angry with him, we’ve allowed him to do this.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Because unlike what some pretend, we all like that "circus", so much that we will turn into body language experts. Haaland is definitely signing we saw it on Ole's face, Ole is lying about Pogba because we saw it on his face.

Kostur

海尔的老板
It's very telling that Pogba's refusing to put a muzzle on his dog. I refuse to believe Raiola opens his gob without approval from his client. He'd be a shit agent otherwise.

This is almost an exact replica of the Lukaku situation, his days are numbered. Expect him to constantly moan and bitch to the media afterwards as well about how he was wronged by Evil United.
Obviously, now it's just bargaining tactics to get the price down because as shown in previous years neither Juve nor Madrid (both the most likely destinations) want to pay any massive money for him. He's pretty much a definition of a luxury player at this point and nobody wants to pay for him as you simply have to build everything around him. Not worth the hassle at the ~150 mil we should be commanding for him.

starman

I hope this is all fabrication for a move, otherwise we potentially have our very own sick note on our hands

hobbers

Either he's literally crippled and his career is as good as over, or this is all a fecking sham and Ole is being spineless while covering up for him instead of outing him as a down toolsing want-away.

hungrywing

Above all I’ve had enough of the Paul Pogba circus! On the evening of such a great match I don’t want to be focussing on a player that clearly doesn’t want to be here! Just get our money back on him and move the feck on
Had a sudden vision of Woody selling for 80m then briefing the press that he had overvalued PP and he wasn't worth what he'd thought he was.

Massive Spanner

Either he's literally crippled and his career is as good as over, or this is all a fecking sham and Ole is being spineless while covering up for him instead of outing him as a down toolsing want-away.
Or an injury that kept him out for three months has been aggravating him again and he needs a longer period to fully recover which became evident in the Burnley match?

No? Too logical?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Should get rid of McTominay too. Clearly doesn’t want to play for us and again out for a few weeks after it just being a knock. Sick of the Sauce Circus.

Deery

Dreary
Should get rid of McTominay too. Clearly doesn’t want to play for us and again out for a few weeks after it just being a knock. Sick of the Sauce Circus.
I think that says a lot when Mc Tominay could be out for however long and nobody would judge him, just goes to show how much a cnut Pogba is.

SAFMUTD

Great players lift everyone around them and make "the shit players" better. The problem with Pogba is that as great as he can be, he is too inconsistant. This is why Shaw got POTY last year. Even if you looked through the match ratings on here last year Shaw was the highest ranked. That's because for every 8 that Pogba had he also had some 3's to follow it up. Meanwhile Shaw was a steady 7. So yes, Pogba is our most talented player however he doesn't show that talent in every game which was evident when he got played off the field by Mark fecking Noble...
Pogba was in the starting XI of the EPL, Shaw wasn’t, it seems everyone agrees Pogba is class except us.

For as much as Shaw was a steady 7 or whatever, he is an average player while Pogba has a lot of pressure under him, like I said there’s no way anyone will recognize him as a success unless the whole team plays better as if its his responsability to lift all the players around him.

Zaboot

Any profit on him would be seen as a great deal for us. Has he really played like a 90million player?

DRM

No surprise he wants to leave, which top player wants to be with our shower of shite

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
No surprise he wants to leave, which top player wants to be with our shower of shite
Can you name a top player at a top club that has missed as many games as Pogba has over his time here? We’d be far better off if he was available and committed these last few years.

DRM

Can you name a top player at a top club that has missed as many games as Pogba has over his time here? We’d be far better off if he was available and committed these last few years.
Gareth Bale

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Gareth Bale
Scrapping the mould off the base of the barrel :lol::lol:

You may be right, but it does give a helpful guide as to what a sick note Pogba has also become, to go along with all his other intolerable habits and behaviours whilst at our club.

I don’t rate him as a world class footballers at all, he is no where close. And I’m now also convinced he is also a complete Narcissist mercenary too.

I wish it was possible for the club to just rot him in the reserves for next 2.5 years until
His contract ends. He deserves it.

Last edited:

eire-red

If he's actually injured again then it's terrible from our medical team. That's twice we've brought the same player back prematurely only to relapse once more.

Don't really know what to think on this one. Too much noise from Raiola for nothing to be happening here, my gut tells me. Weirdly, I don't really find myself all that bothered whether he leaves of not anymore. For too long he's been the best player 'talent-wise' in our squad. Unfortunately, we haven't seen enough of it.

JPRouve

Scout
Van Persie at Arsenal, Robben, Neymar, Bale...

Acole9

Outstanding
Just get this toxic prat out of our club for feck sake. I'm sick of him, the club will be a better place once he's sold.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Robben, Neymar, Bale...
Yeah my point wasn’t that they don’t exist, it’s that they don’t deserve to ride the coat tails of a big club just because of their name. Pogba doesn’t deserve a move to Real Madrid just because he has talent and a big name if he’s not prepared to carry his own weight.

JPRouve

Scout
Yeah my point wasn’t that they don’t exist, it’s that they don’t deserve to ride the coat tails of a big club just because of their name. Pogba doesn’t deserve a move to Real Madrid just because he has talent and a big name if he’s not prepared to carry his own weight.
I kind of agree with that, I mentioned a month ago that it was my biggest worry. If he is a crock we are in trouble.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
This myth that ‘he has talent’ is completely unfounded. He doesn’t have the consistent body of work at any stage of his career to suggest he is anymore than a YouTube circus tricks highlights player.

He has literally grown up in the social Media age. He concentrates on a few rare moments of brilliance (if you try enough Holywood passes, a few will come off) that can be edited together into a looping VDO to imply he is consistently brilliant. The reality is what we’ve seen over 3 years at the club: outrageously over paid sick note who only performs 1 game in 5.

I never saw him at Juventus but I can’t see how he was anything better than now and he hid behind harder working and more consistent players who made him look good.

Last edited: