Is Pogba as good as gone?

fps

His mind is gone, and his agent makes sure he is looking at greener pasture. Problem is no club is making concrete offer other than swapping him for pensioner.
That agent of his is an absolute disease. It’s like he hasn’t really been here for the past 2 1/2 years.

Son

won't miss him.. it's ahrd to miss someone who's hardly been there. Take the £150m and wait to see how soon he starts sulking at Juve or Madrid
It’s not like we’ve missed him at all this season is it?

Currently sitting 8th in the league.

His 20 minute cameo the other month was the best football I’ve seen from any United player all season. More of that please.

Robertd0803

Its just getting boring now. If we had any brains as a club we would already have deals agreed to replace him and sign them/sell Pogba the minute the window opens instead of leaving it drag on until after the Euros.

Give him and his stupid agent an incentive. Play your socks off and if we get top 4/CL you can move no issue. If we dont then we make it difficult. Play hardball ffs.

Thats assuming he actually comes back from injury this season.

edgar allan

Its just getting boring now. If we had any brains as a club we would already have deals agreed to replace him and sign them/sell Pogba the minute the window opens instead of leaving it drag on until after the Euros.

Give him and his stupid agent an incentive. Play your socks off and if we get top 4/CL you can move no issue. If we dont then we make it difficult. Play hardball ffs.

Thats assuming he actually comes back from injury this season.
He hasn't played his socks off in a couple of years so that is wishful thinking

edgar allan

It’s not like we’ve missed him at all this season is it?

Currently sitting 8th in the league.

His 20 minute cameo the other month was the best football I’ve seen from any United player all season. More of that please.
We have missed replacing him with an actual top class player rather than one that gives a few short cameos a season.

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
Can’t stand him or his agent and really don’t want this dominating the summer. The window is short enough when theres a tournament.
please arrange the move now and line up the replacements now!

Last edited:

JoaquinJoaquin

As much as we need him on the pitch right now, I just want him gone now tbh. We have pretty much been without him this season anyways and if we effectively swap him for Grealish it really does improve the team.

worldgonemad

They will try offer Ramsey as part of any deal.
Not sure that would be a good thing actually, hows Ramsey been playing this season? I always think of him as having a couple of good seasons at best, one in particular he was outstanding. Other than that im not sure hes really shone.
Im not sure juve will pay top dollar either given that utd may be desperate to get rid of him. No doubt Raiola will be licking his lips

Alabaster Codify7

I'm surprised some still expect to see him play for us again this season. When was he 'supposed to be back' again? Do some of you genuinely not see this continuous delay of his return as being obvious? He's basically on strike, sitting the season out so he doesn't get injured and wreck his dream move in the summer. We've just signed his replacement.

worldgonemad

I'm surprised some still expect to see him play for us again this season. When was he 'supposed to be back' again? Do some of you genuinely not see this continuous delay of his return as being obvious? He's basically on strike, sitting the season out so he doesn't get injured and wreck his dream move in the summer. We've just signed his replacement.
Good point actually. When is he due back? Any news from the club? As youve said hes more or less on strike. Im sure its happened before but i cant think of too many other players behaving like this?

Infra-red

He is apparently targeting his return to coincide with France's friendlies next month. He'll want to get a few games under his belt in the latter part of the season to secure his place at the Euros.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I think we will offer him huge wages, Fabrizio Romano mentioned that part in his article.

Raiola intends to hold talks with United in the spring to ascertain their plans for a contract extension and may at that point notify the club of Pogba’s intention to leave if any offer does not meet his expectations.

El Zoido

Sick of Pogba. Hope he fecks off asap. What a cnut
He hasn’t really done anything wrong? Unless you think he’s talking through his agent. Raiola doesn’t need any encouragement from his clients before opening his mouth.

Anyway, Pogba can go if he wants. We’ll have players who want to be here, and we’ll be better for it. I got nothing against the guy, he’s a WC winner and I don’t blame him for wanting to be at a club that’s successful. He’s not getting the most out of his career by staying with us.

Suv666

He hasn’t really done anything wrong? Unless you think he’s talking through his agent. Raiola doesn’t need any encouragement from his clients before opening his mouth.

Anyway, Pogba can go if he wants. We’ll have players who want to be here, and we’ll be better for it. I got nothing against the guy, he’s a WC winner and I don’t blame him for wanting to be at a club that’s successful. He’s not getting the most out of his career by staying with us.

You're delusional if you reckon Raiola can shoot his mouth off like this without Pogba's approval.
Trouble is no one is ready to spend actual cash on the WC winner. If he's such an amazing world class player why arent clubs lining up for him?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Thought you would have given up after the last time. Instead you just crawled under a rock like a coward and have resurfaced again with your nonsense now.

Do you know how many football players, every year, plan to leave a club at the end of a season? Have you ever seen one taking a whole season off so they do not get injured? How fecking cretinous, you don’t half talk some shite. I’m sure you are aware that he underwent surgery a month ago.

AneRu

Weird. Why is Raiola stirring the pot if Juve can't afford him. I can't understand this duo. Wish they'd feck off.
Obviously no one is willing to pay what we are demanding for him so they are stirring shit to weaken our negotiating leverage in a season where we have to sell him. At this moment I just want him out but the challenge is that with our ownership issues and the nature of the rebuild we need to embark on, we really need a good fee for him but I can't see Juve offering us that much, best case would be £80m plus a player.

SuperiorXI

I wonder how Pogba feels about his Legacy here?

Failed to break through to our first team, moved away and was successful. Came back with a view to putting things right and you have to say he has failed again.

I don't believe it is all down to him, but he needs to share the blame for his failure here.

Mainoldo

I think we will offer him huge wages, Fabrizio Romano mentioned that part in his article.
If Poch comes I think Pogba stays. No-one can realistically afford him. He would have to go on strike and I think how his status currently is with the fan base it suits him best that we actually just improve as a football team.

romufc

Weird. Why is Raiola stirring the pot if Juve can't afford him. I can't understand this duo. Wish they'd feck off.
Well if you think your player is what he thinks he is, it shouldn't be hard to get a fee. Real Madrid had no issue paying £100m for a 29 year old Hazard, Juve paying £100m for a 34 yr old Ronaldo. That shows the clubs do not think Pogba is that good if they are not willing to pay.

I think Manut'd stance is you can go if you and your agent can find a buyer for £120m.

Irrational.

The Pogba defenders will be out in force claiming he's still committed to the club and Pogba is the real victim here from nasty fans that have hidden agendas who hate him and want him to fail.

The simple fact is that, like previous players who have left, he could've just kept his head down, shut his agent up (who is his employee) and privately seek a solution away (just like Ronaldo did, or DDG was close to doing). Until then, give the club your full commitment and stay quiet. He would've had the respect of the fans. It's all a big song and dance drama with this guy and his shitmouthed agent.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
If Poch comes I think Pogba stays. No-one can realistically afford him. He would have to go on strike and I think how his status currently is with the fan base it suits him best that we actually just improve as a football team.
Yeah, we have to convince good players that we are moving in right direction and you can do that by hiring good managers and signing good players.

SATA

Shambles. I want him to stay but it looks increasingly like we’ll be better off without him. Sell this twat off and get Sancho in with the money

DevilRed

I think he will eventually sign a new contract and stay.

Its wierd for raiola to mention twice that he "can't leave" Manchester United. Usually, if he really wants a client to leave its no holds barred.

Seems like he is jockeying for a new contract as he knows nobody will be paying a transfer fee close to what we want this summer.

SATA

Can Juve even afford his wages along with Ronaldo’s and De Ligt’s? That’s absurd to think that they could. No chance he will go there

El Zoido

I hope this figure isn't true. I know we are really bad at selling but 83 million would be laughable
Problem is, he hasn’t been a superstar here, he’s spent most of this season out injured, he wants to leave, he’s causing problems. So who is going to pay massive money for him? He doesn’t fit the profile of a £100m+ player. On the one had you have a thread full of people saying he’s not world class, he’s not that good, he’s overrated. Then on the other hand you have people saying we should demand £150m for him. Which one is it?