TsuWave

Where is everyone? Is this really it?

:confused:

Last edited:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
To be fair Manchester is largely Utd based (though I'm shocked they didn't turn out to cheer as well :angel: ). But let's not question the sellout season tickets that makes Haaland a bargain. :nervous:

Nero

Lazy turnout. Easy to hop on the 192 from Stockport.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
They’re probably at home watching highlights of yesterday’s game for the first time.

Last edited:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This is how we did it and how it should be done.

What a fecking day.
That was brilliant. I've played football in that park before. It's fecking massive. To fill nearly the entire thing is impressive.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
It's progress for them, at least they're not hiring paid actors anymore.

Herman Toothrot

To be fair to City, they had just won the title at home in front of their fans and it is only a league title (he says as a hungry Manchester United fan). I can't remember, but I'm sure we didn't do a parade for every league title, I certainly didn't go to many. I think we did them for 19 and 20 as the former was a record-breaker and the latter was Sir Alex's last. My housemate is a City season ticket holder and he didn't bother with the parade yesterday himself, it was only 24 hours earlier he watched them lift the trophy. Let's face it, despite what people may say, there are more United fans in Manchester than there are City and there are loads of United fans across the country who can't get tickets who will make it up for a parade. The support doesn't compare, it's not really up for debate.

BorisManUtd

To be fair Manchester is largely Utd based (though I'm shocked they didn't turn out to cheer as well :angel: ). But let's not question the sellout season tickets that makes Haaland a bargain. :nervous:
And I'm being told by some people that City have more fans in city of Manchester, while United are more popular worldwide.

Bestietom

And I'm being told by some people that City have more fans in city of Manchester, while United are more popular worldwide.
I really doubt this unless things have changed massively since I lived there for 22 years up to 2012.

Uniquim

Don't be like that guys. They have great fans.
Just look at the turnout when one of their most-successful managers at the time, Pellegrini got a proper send-off at the etihad.

I set it to start at the highlight at 4:00.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Ask any City fan from the area who had more supporters at their school. It's 80% of the time minimum always Utd (maybe not in certain parts of Stockport etc), it's where the hatred stems from. And the chip on their shoulder to peddle the myth.

Blood Mage

They should have held the parade in Stockport instead. Honestly United fans did a better job of cheering City on in the last game.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Even the atmosphere at the emptyhad on Sunday was pathetic (bar the 5 min period they scored the goals). Quiet as a library! Last game of the season, challenging for the title and your stadium resembles a morgue...feck me!

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Don't be like that guys. They have great fans.
Just look at the turnout when one of their most-successful managers at the time, Pellegrini got a proper send-off at the etihad.

I set it to start at the highlight at 4:00.
:lol:
This has to be taking the piss , no way they showed the stand exactly as he was talking about how *great* their fans are.