Is there a place for Rashford as a regular starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurtej

I been saying for sometime…

We get any bid over 30m…. Just sell him…he is on what 200k a week????? Why a joke…. He plays blindly…. Has absolutely no brain….

slored1

Honestly Rashford, as much as I like him for his charity work, needs to take a long hard look at himself given how he's been playing this season. Utter garbage in every match. Doesn't even run much. Selfish. Walks as if he's the second coming of Christ.

EtH

Not even in bottom five of our worst performers tonight but the agenda must be peddled of course.
Legitimate 0/10 performance. Only player to rival Bruno’s stinker of a showing tonight.

Chairman Steve

Him being so abysmal is at the moment, the biggest takeaway from tonights game.

My god he’s bad and I’m not having that mental health card defence either. He looked pretty happy when he was in Dubai with old JLingz a few weeks back.

AFC NimbleThumb

The guy scored 21 goals in all competitions last season with his arm hanging off, he’s come into the season late & admittedly not hit his stride but feck me some of the posts in here.

Woodenlung

Legitimate 0/10 performance. Only player to rival Bruno’s stinker of a showing tonight.
Ronaldo, Varane, Lindelof Pogba and Bruno have all been worse.

Rashford hasn't played well either to be clear. But I think there's a huge element of confirmation bias going on here.

oleoleoleole

No, he’s done. Assuming he was ever actually even that good in the first place, which I question now.

Oldtraffordboy

Rashy is struggling, but the reaction is over the top.

Some of the other performances today have been abysmal.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Something is wrong with him. He looks like he would rather be anywhere than on the pitch.

EtH

Ronaldo, Varane, Lindelof Pogba and Bruno have all been worse.

Rashford hasn't played well either to be clear. But I think there's a huge element of confirmation bias going on here.
The only bias is with you. Rashford was where the ball went to die tonight. Literally fecked up everything that came his way.

hobbers

Rashy is struggling, but the reaction is over the top.

Some of the other performances today have been abysmal.
The reaction is because he's been abysmal in every game this season.

And not only abysmal but also disinterested and lazy. At least some of the other ones who have stinkers put a shift in or look like they care.

AndySmith1990

He's a really poor player and I can only assume he's getting games based on his reputation at this point. It's certainly not earned through performances

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Has no right to be starting any games at the moment.

Gurtej

Ohhhhh…. Come on guys…
its Not about today….. he has been crap for a long time….. now unless we only play counter attacking football…. He doesn’t have brains for a smart player …

worse what is this nonsense about himnot looking happy again?????? What is he …?? An 8 year old…. Bloody hell do your job…. If u playing bad, Atleast put the effort in…. He is way too overhyped here…..

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Not even in bottom five of our worst performers tonight but the agenda must be peddled of course.
Erm, he's been the bottom one of our performers for the season and he's supposed to be a superstar or something like that.

Apologists like you is why we're paying the modern day Danny Welbeck 200k a week.

Jackal981

Ohhhhh…. Come on guys…
its Not about today….. he has been crap for a long time….. now unless we only play counter attacking football…. He doesn’t have brains for a smart player …

worse what is this nonsense about himnot looking happy again?????? What is he …?? An 8 year old…. Bloody hell do your job…. If u playing bad, Atleast put the effort in…. He is way too overhyped here…..
This rashford unhappy crap need to stop amongst the poster. Boo hoo tough luck you are paid millions every year just swallow it and do your best. If anyone in any other field worked like him when they are unhappy they would be fired immediately.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We honestly need to look at getting rid. You can’t go so long out of form and expect anything else. Just so crap it’s unreal. First touch of a conference player, decision making of a 10 year old.

SER19

Just stop even having the discussion it's embarrassing.

Someone

Something
Not sure what has happened to him. Others have been bad too today, but with him it's the decision making more than anything else. Every time he has the ball he makes the wrong call. He used to be much better, and the main criticism in the past was that he didn't convert enough chances. So I don't think we should give up on him yet, but someone needs to figure out what's wrong.

L1nk

Genuinely the worst player at the club currently. I seriously cannot fathom how bad he is. Skill aside he looks like he doesn't even want it at all

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The fact we have to have this conversation, when Greenwood, Martial and Cavani aren't even in the picture really does say it all.

Anduin

Get rid in the summer. He’s been genuinely terrible since summer 2020, and has not improved since about 2018. I’m ok with players being crap, but his application and workrate is simply not there. He is lazy, uninterested and cruising through games. Sell as soon as a decent offer comes in and keep him on the bench until summer. Every minute he’s been playing this season has been a waste of time.

Dimitar09

Rashford's decsion making is so frustrating.
Tonight within the space of 5 minutes he got the ball and tried a shot from about 30 yards when he had full back overlapping in a better position.
Then the next play he gets it edge of the box and you want him to shoot, and instead he tried this nutmeg pass into Ronaldo. Through the eye of a needle.
Just infuriating at times.

dave2528

He's not capable of playing at this level at this point. Plays like he has horse blinders on.

Time for Marcus to move on and be diabolical somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.