Is this next season's home kit for United?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Absolutely LOVE these concept kits (large pictures!):

Home:

Away (without all the Addidas logos everywhere):

3rd:
They’re all shit, although the white one has reminded me that we haven’t had a proper nice white kit in years.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
The Adidas kits have been disappointing. So often I see kits on Twitter that some guy has knocked up on Paint that are way better than all the kits we’ve had. The 14/15 would have been one of the best we’ve ever had but isn’t even top 5 because of the logo so I guess Adidas have always been fighting that. Still majority of kits we’ve had from them have been nothing special.

RyRy11

The neccessity to have new kits every year ruins kit designs in my opinion, Adidas are clearly running out of ideas to keep things fresh for us and are now going down weird design avenues.

M4YON

Probably some of the nicest concept kits I've seen this year, shame Adidas can't hire designers like this.

Hawks2008

Adidas routinely give us mediocre designs. I was quite excited when we switched from Nike as their kits are just becoming more and more generic but Adidas have been poor.

Raw

Adidas first Celtic efforts. Clean and nonsense free unlike ours

From what I'm seeing in the replies it might just be a mock-up.

Funny how random people on the internet can make smarter kits than someone probably getting paid shit loads.

padzilla

Hipster
Surely the shade of green is far too dark in that Celtic kit? Has to be a fake.

Fingeredmouse

Yellow in our kit? That's not our colours. feck about with away kits of your must but don't give us a Liverpool kit.

Fingeredmouse

Yellow is clearly taken from the club crest. Nobody has ever kicked off about that.
It's not our kit colours. I don't care if it's in the crest - I can't recall a single Utd home kit with yellow in it in my now rather long life. Red, White, Black. So, I'm kicking off about it.

Based Adnan

The guy who came up with that monstrosity of a design probably got paid a shitload to do so. Awful.

Nick7

Honestly if they did the opposite, front plain red and arms with that design it would be nice.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The worst shirt in our history. I am shocked they'd ever release something like that, will be the lowest selling shirt in recent times for sure.

They always like to come up with some special slogan about why they've done the pattern as well, wonder what their excuse is with this one?

"this is a throwback to the buses of Manchester in the 70/80's where we didn't win much"

Hawks2008

Adidas designers need to put down the crack pipe

Its a fecking red shirt with some white details, seems straightforward enough yet they manage to deliver shite season after season it boggles the mind.