Is this next season's home kit for United?

Brightonian

If those three or something similar are the kits, they look ok to me. The third is batshit but then that's the prerogative of third kits. The second is a bit unusual but reasonably smart.

The first I really like - retro patterns like that remind me of shirts like the 90-92 and 92-94 shirts (particularly the away shirts), which are my favourite United kits of all time.

meamth

I like the home kit.

No point arguing here, every year, kits are shit. Caf designers know their shyte.

Judas

Open to offers
I suppose everyones got different tastes, but I love us have weird and bonkers 3rd kits, why not. Are people just easily triggered by other clubs fans taking the piss? It's a just a kit.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
You do realise that all of these are completely made up designs by instagram photoshop artists based on nothing than a ball or a shitty t-shirt? Will only see accurate designs after the first leaks

Tomas

The green/gold one is great. Would definately get that one.

SATA

These leaks always turn out to be true, so brace yourselves especially for the third kit. The green and gold away kit is absolutely mint though

xtal191

These leaks are all fan made, keep an eye on Footyheadlines, they always leak the Utd kits first

RyRy11

I like the home kit.

No point arguing here, every year, kits are shit. Caf designers know their shyte.
My sentiment every season. When you have grown men in a tiff about wearing a pink kit a year back you know exactly the kind of people you're dealing with. The only rumoured design I'm not fussed about is the full zebra/dazzle shirt but until we see the actual thing I'm open to the concept.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Not a fan of the home kit at all. Thing is I clamoured for ages to get Adidas as they did some beautiful kits but for some reason they just won’t do any simplistic Utd kits. Just give me a classic Utd shirt with Adidas stripes on the arm and I’m happy. Oh and please bring back an all white/black kit!

RyRy11

Not a fan of the home kit at all. Thing is I clamoured for ages to get Adidas as they did some beautiful kits but for some reason they just won’t do any simplistic Utd kits. Just give me a classic Utd shirt with Adidas stripes on the arm and I’m happy. Oh and please bring back an all white/black kit!
what’s not simplistic about this season’s top?

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
what’s not simplistic about this season’s top?
It has a massive feck off pattern behind it which does remind me of bus seats. It might not be bad in game but I certainly don’t think it’s simplistic.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It has a massive feck off pattern behind it which does remind me of bus seats. It might not be bad in game but I certainly don’t think it’s simplistic.
No, the kit we've been wearing this season. It's very simplistic.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I like the greenish one. Hate the home and 3rd, they're terrible. Way too much shit on them. Simplicity is always better for football kits.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Tbf we've had some nice ones with adidas.
For home kits, 15/16 was good, 17/18 and 19/20 were excellent. 16/17 was meh and 18/19 terrible. Every other year seems to be good.
17/18 black one was brilliant IMO, and 18/19 3rd kit (blue one) also very good.

Snafu17

Most of these look like fan renders.

Now apparently Barca managed to leak our kit via a PES friendly match against United on their Youtube channel. I'm not sure why would their version of PES 20 have a render of United's next year kit but they definitely don't have this years version, for some ridiculous reason.

The kit they did use is horrible.

If it is real, it is worst home kit we've had since... the one two years ago when Adidas decided we should wear black pants at home and players looked like they were trapped in a giant slinky.

If it is real, Adidas managed to produce two of our three worst home kits since the start of the Premier League (the one when someone thought having a giant Old Trafford plastered on the players was a good idea is also terrible and number 3 on this list). And I generally really like their stuff. It feels like this is their way of getting back at us for being a bit shit since their sponsorship began.

Last edited:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line

I'm confident this is the shirt.

RyRy11

Most of these look like fan renders.

Now apparently Barca managed to leak our kit via a PES friendly match against United on their Youtube channel. I'm not sure why would their version of PES 20 have a render of United's next year kit but they definitely don't have this years version, for some ridiculous reason.

The kit they did use is horrible.

If it is real, it is worst home kit we've had since... the one two years ago when Adidas decided we should wear black pants at home and players looked like they were trapped in a giant slinky.

If it is real, Adidas managed to produce two of our three worst home kits since the start of the Premier League (the one when someone thought having a giant Old Trafford plastered on the players was a good idea is also terrible and number 3 on this list). And I generally really like their stuff. It feels like this is their way of getting back at us for being a bit shit since their sponsorship began.
While I’m pretty sure our kit would probably look something like that why would Barcelona have their 19/20 kit but then have the new Man Utd kit? Just seems odd to me.

Renegade

It’s annoying how Bayern & Madrid get nice Adidas designs.

I’ve only liked the 16/17 & this current 19/20 home top.