Is this next season's home kit for United?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You can’t really even see the pattern in games.

drdoityourself

On the pitch it looks identical to the 17/18.
Doesn't have any features that stand out, if I didn't know this was the first game for a new kit I probably wouldn't have noticed.

decorativeed

I wonder what the club does with all the old kits?
Some go to the museum, some go to the foundation to auction off for charity, some get swapped with other players. Others have a habit of disappearing and later turning up in the hands of collectors.

decorativeed

Adidas have 2/3 templates and using them for every squad

In 2 mins they create a new kit every year
Every single kit manufacturer since the dawn of football has done that. It'd be stupid not to.

Having said that, who else is wearing our new kit, or our last kit?

lex talionis

Not a fan at all of the new home kit, but it could have been a lot worse. We'll get over it quickly.

Tribec

the goalkeeper shirt is amazing. Love the yellow/blue combination.
I'd go as far as to say that back in the 70's we had a yellow and blue kit for a few seasons as an away kit. That Keepers kit if they swapped the shorts for blue shorts would be a fantastic 3rd kit, I don't normally look to much at the keepers kits, but that one has caught my attention.

sugar_kane

Had gone into the Adidas store with the intention of buying the premium version of this kit (as I'm one of the few weirdos who really likes the design) but it looked ropey in person. Nice light material and much prefer the printed on (not sewn on) badge and adidas logo but it's got this weird texture that ruins the design by looking like it's dotted white under certain lights (sort of hard to explain but you'll know what I mean if you see it)

In the end just bought the cheap(er) version, even though I'm not a fan of the sewn on badge.

youngrell

Did anyone else think it looked a bit pink last night? Might just be the other colours in it making it look so, but the collar looks red and the rest of the shirt not so.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Away announced today

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I cant find the posts now, but I'm sure the leaked ones were a much lighter shade. That's actually really nice.

Shame about the Chevy logo etc etc...

diarm

our kits are based on bus seats then? Bruno is on a bus.
That is either a complete pisstake of fans who said the home kit looks like a bus seat, or a sneak preview at next years away kit.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Haha it does feel like they're trolling us with that after the reaction to the home top.
They always do bollocks like this to be fair. Photo shoots in urban working class environments like on busses, trains, infront of a council blocks etc

Mainoldo

They always do bollocks like this to be fair. Photo shoots in urban working class environments like on busses, trains, infront of a council blocks etc
There trying to make kits more fashionable.. I.e can be worn in any environment.

Web of Bissaka

I like black color kit the best... but the away kit design is just...

:(Can our 3rd kit be the savior please

Disappointed with both season 20/21 home and away kits, oh well, at least I get to save money from buying any of it and refraining from buying either one of the games FIFA 21/ePes 2021.

Only the golden yellow keeper away kit is awesome.

xtal191

Third kit has been leaked can see it on FootyHeadlines, cant post a link myself