Is this next season's home kit for United?

led_scholes

I kinda like the 3rd kit. It has early 90s vibes but in a modern frame. I don't like the shorts though.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
The designer of that 3rd kit must be Liverpool fans. I’m convinced!

Giggsy9099

All 3 jerseys for the coming season is just bad. Expected better from Adidas.

Snafu17

Why would they also do the shorts in that pattern. I can't believe somebody actually designed this.

ShinjiNinja26

Literally the worst kit I've ever seen. And to think they thought it was a good idea to maintain the design for the shorts too... big yikes.
How many times will we be forced to wear that atrocity?
Whoever commissioned that fecking monstrosity should be sacked on the spot. Literally one of the worst kits I’ve ever seen.:eek::houllier:

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Surely this third kit leak is fake? It’s absolutely horrendous, actually embarrassing!

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
The top is shocking but maybe not all that bad. The shorts are horrific!

xtal191

Its the shorts that ruin it, would look a lot better with a black pair. Adidas have been pretty awful overall for us

Coops73

That is fecking dogshit. I can see that being changed at half time when we’re 3-0 down to West Brom.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
That third kit reminds me of making custom teams on PES back in the day, trying to create the most hideous possible design for the team's kit.

BorisManUtd

Hopefully they'll only wear them in league cup and get knocked out in first game of the competition. Jokes aside, we'll get used to it and players won't wear it many times anyways.

lsd

The Oracle
Has anyone at United or Adidas made any comment about that third kit yet ? I mean whoever designed it was winding us up big time right ? It has to be someone who truly hates us

Marcus

I am very much an oldie here and the third kit is an eyesore. But do any of the younger United fans appreciate this kit and think it is homage to some of the hypebeast brands like Off-White or something?

vk20legend

Thought that third kit was fake when it was going around on social media.

Still hope it's fake. That's just terrible

red4ever 79

I dont usually post in the kit thread, but my god that zebra kit cant be real can it? Worst thing I have seen in fecking years

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Literally the worst kit I've ever seen. And to think they thought it was a good idea to maintain the design for the shorts too... big yikes.
How many times will we be forced to wear that atrocity?
Insane! The shirt is pretty bad in itself but to carry that awful design onto the shorts is design masochism.

Truly one of the worst kits I’ve ever seen!

padzilla

Hipster
I admire the idea of doubling down to the craziness of the design, kind of remains me of the blue Umbro away kit we had in 92 which had the same design on the shorts as the shirt. That said, it's still pretty awful.

PeteManic

It actually wouldn't have been so bad if they had just put black shorts and black socks. Complete piss take.

More seriously though, kit sales must down with how high the prices are.

Devil81

It's awful but every kid is gonna want it. There is method to madness of current craze of making clubs third kits unusual.

City have been doing it a number of years now with there bright pink and yellow kit and few others.

Genuinelly believe the third kit is the least selling kit, so the idea is make it that unusual it stands out and kids love it. The last few years we've had a pink kit the kit designed by a fan.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I actually like the outrageousness of it.....BUT if you lose 3-0 in that kit ! You’d really need us to have 2008 squad or peak Barca to wear it.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
That third kit can't be real. I refuse to believe it.

As others have said the shirt might work with black shorts, but to continue that design onto the shorts is atrocious. Every year you get some people go overboard about 'worst kit ever', but for once this actually would be right up there.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Insane! The shirt is pretty bad in itself but to carry that awful design onto the shorts is design masochism.

Truly one of the worst kits I’ve ever seen!
:lol: Carrying it on to the shorts made me laugh, they’re horrendous.

I’d like to see the back to see if it’s a solid colour or not and whether you can workout the name and number. I still think it’s fake at the moment, the shorts :lol:

edit: I just looked at it again, even the socks!!! It’s amazing

Redfrog

It looks like a pyjama. Damn I would not even dress that to sleep !

Volumiza

:lol: Carrying it on to the shorts made me laugh, they’re horrendous.

I’d like to see the back to see if it’s a solid colour or not and whether you can workout the name and number. I still think it’s fake at the moment, the shorts :lol:

edit: I just looked at it again, even the socks!!! It’s amazing
The players will be thankful you can’t see their names I’d have thought!

Yep, the socks too :lol: ... as the old saying goes ‘in for a penny, in for a pound’

Volumiza

I actually like the outrageousness of it.....BUT if you lose 3-0 in that kit ! You’d really need us to have 2008 squad or peak Barca to wear it.
Haha, exactly. It’s fine if you’re spanking teams every time you wear it but can you imagine photos of dejected looking players after an awful or embarrassing goal or heavy loss? The media won’t be kind.

choccy77

All 3 jerseys for the coming season is just bad. Expected better from Adidas.
The authentic player shirt is actually so much better than the replica version...... different colour and just better... but not great.

Red00012

Maybe it’s a tribute to the zebra that Olsen one that supports Utd killed