Is this next season's home kit for United?

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Bloody hell. Only Becks could look good in a shirt like that :drool:

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
I'd love it if we get loads of goals from set pieces in this third kit.

Defenders will have to concentrate really hard to make sure they don't lose the player they're marking in the crowd and might lose sight of the ball.

Imagine loads of whining online about hour our kit gives us an unfair advantage! Gimme them salty tears!!!

Robertd0803

We are going to win the league wearing this shirt against Wolves on the final day.
In which case it enters the favourite jersey category automatically.

I wonder what the inspiration was officially behind this given theres always something. The pink kit being inspired by the sports pages in newspapers, the half and half red kit by Manchesters industrial worker spirit etc.

Not sure how often we will need to wear it in the league to be honest. Vs Villa and West Ham and Wolves maybe?

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
In which case it enters the favourite jersey category automatically.

I wonder what the inspiration was officially behind this given theres always something. The pink kit being inspired by the sports pages in newspapers, the half and half red kit by Manchesters industrial worker spirit etc.

Not sure how often we will need to wear it in the league to be honest. Vs Villa and West Ham and Wolves maybe?
Champions League final against PSG too.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Just hope we don't drop into the Europa League and draw AC Milan.

Marcus

If this kit makes it hard for defenders to tell (peripheral vision and all) which side the attacker is going when dribbling, every team is going to want to have this.

Robertd0803

Nice to see someone somewhere veto'd the stripey shorts and we will play in white shorts instead :lol:

Begs the question what fan in their right mind is going to buy the stripey shorts besides kids?

If the players wear black bodysuit thing under it though might be ok looking.

Pogba's Barber

Supports
Droylsden FC
It's cool. I want to own it, but not sure how I'd feel wearing it in public. Will be interesting to see how it looks on people on the street. That Nigeria World Cup one had similar patterns and was very popular. This may also be a cult classic amongst some.

youmeletsfly

It's far from mint but I kinda like it as it's something different.
As long as it's worn with black or white shorts, it will look alright on them players.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I like it. Sensible home kit, sensible away kit, experimental third kit. How it should be.

Raw

So thankfully they won't be wearing the striped shorts with it, as that'll only be for sale to the public. They'll mainly wear white shorts.

Honestly it's not as bad as I thought it'd be, it'll look much better on the players. At least it's not super generic.

Cpt Negative

this translates too, the feedback on the kit is awful, so the club have ditched the shorts at the last minute, but since we’ve produced thousands, we will try and sell them anyway

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I love that away kit, least it's not a generic template design.