Is this the worst it's been?

Yeaaat123

If we dont score 6 or 7 in the next 20 mins, I can see us losing this game.!

Winrar

This team is a lambo that's been sitting around for years without an oil change, and today's display is the equivalent of engine blowing.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The scoreline could still be the very worst but the way Liverpool were allowed to make it 5-0 with no resistance is as bad as it can get. You can’t get worse than capitulation from the first whistle.

MrSingh2002

All time low.

Only question is if he isn't sacked tonight why doesn't he resign?

If he cared about the club and the teams performances he'd quit today.

Witchking

All time low.

Money talks. How much ever he loves the club, he won't be leaving millions on the table. The board have got to sack him. But they won't.

Josep Dowling

All time low.

Because he won’t get a huge payout. No manager would walk away from that.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Moyes was a shite team and shite manager. This is a good team with a shite manager. It is light and day the difference in how we and pool create chances. If we actually had klopp we could have scored at least two. Instead none of our players know how to make the right pass.
One ghost offside and Cavani's hitting the bar from point blank already make 2 goals. Under Klopp this is an even game probably.

SlothIsLove

Weren't we 1 man down early in the game when losing 1-6 to City and Spurs? How could it be worse than this?

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
This forum is so toxic. Just a load of shite posters yelling about all the “Ole in cult” despite that never really being a big percentage of people on here. I’ve been consistent in my opinion, he’s done a decent job building the team and deserved the chance to prove he was good enough this season, clearly he isn’t and should be sacked ASAP. Supporting him up to this season doesn’t make you an idiot. Being negative for years does!

Godfather

From a pure footballing point this is the worst undoubtedly. A team full of talent playing like fecking shit. Oh and feck all those idiots acting like Ole did a good job. Like feck did he.

red4ever 79

Of course it's the worst. It never was like this with Moyes, LVG or Jose. Literally fans streaming out during the match, the boos at half time. It's over

RetroStu

I think it hurts more because 'on paper' this is easily the best squad post SAF, and it just feels like its being completely wasted for no reason.

Nick7

Would be a Sevilla level preformance if I still had any hope in him. Our issues are clear as day for anyone to see yet he does nothing to change it against one of the best teams in the league. The manager is utterly hopelessly clueless. It's tough to watch.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
We never left cespool since SAF retired... We're just re-living it with different manager under the same stock market players.

tomaldinho1

Yes. We used to be toothless and then lose to silly goals. Now we are toothless and absolutely leak them.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
No, we have better platers than we had at other points in the last few years, so there's more potential upside going forward.

Hester_manc

Yes, this is the worst. It is the worst, because the players are just as good as Liverpool`s. But the team is very bad.