Is this the worst it's been?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Most of your posts backing Ole after embarrassing performances appeared like wummery of the highest order.

I couldn't care less now tbh. Hope people care about the club more rather than romanticism with certain individuals.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I felt worse under Van Gaal and Moyes, but this is certainly the most obvious result there has ever been. Everyone knew we will get spanked and it actually happened.
It was the same for Moyes when we played big games. Was obvious we'd be spanked.

M Bison

Supports
York City
For me yes it’s the worst, and I don’t even think the scousers have played that well, we’ve just been Sunday league standard, the players have given up.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Quality control
You and many other Ole supporters have been abusing and bullying posters all over the forum for two years just because people dare to say he is not good enough. You dont get to back now.
You’ve been a shite poster for years which probably contributes more :lol:

I've been a vocal believer in Ole having time and the rest of this season. But I said in the match day thread that this performance reminds me of when Liverpool and City battered us at OT under Moyes.

I would be suprised if Ole isn't sacked this evening.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Nah we had similar moments with Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho
I really dont think so. We're being outplayed by everyone after having spent insane amounts of money. We've this extremely talented squad and Cardiffs ex-manager in charge yet we look pathetic in every game.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Not sure if it’s the worst by any objective measure but it’s clearly the most embarrassing. Ridiculous tactics and unbelievable incompetence on the least appropriate stage.

Vida_15

Ole cranky on his walk back to the dressing rooms because he only budgeted for a 3 goal deficit at half time

lt's all over red dev...ermm...rover

BuzzKillington

Losing at home 5+ - 0 to the dippers is a sack worthy offence unless your name is SAF. On the basis of that first half there’s no way the dippers are stopping at 4. Ole needs a miracle at this point and I think he’s ran out of them.

Red Star One

Yes, also because we have accepted mediocrity to a level unseen at times of Mou and Van Gaal. Our manager is literally one of the worst in the league and lowers expectations constantly.

Skills

Snitch
This is like someone celebrating getting a GCSE when they're 40 years old and after 25 attempts.

I mean well done for eventually getting there.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Yeah, definitely. Especially taking into account the quality of team.

Enigma_87

You know who
Not even the worst in the last year under the PE teacher. 1-6 against Spurs for was still worse so far.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
All those posts people made about people being blind. That we just couldn’t see how he was slowly putting things together. That it was obvious for any real football fan that he was building a team.

It must be painful to read back some of those posts now. I really wanted to like him, but the signs have been so clear for so long. There should be no Ole Inners left if you really care about the club.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
No one cares what you think or what Ole ins think. Glad that you are getting it now albeit bit late.

You don't need a fecking new thread for every single thought of yours. This is what we have been yelling for months now.

El Zoido

It’s the worst I can recall, we’re an utter shambles. We’d be struggling in league two defending like this.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I really dont think so. We're being outplayed by everyone after having spent insane amounts of money. We've this extremely talented squad and Cardiffs ex-manager in charge yet we look pathetic in every game.
Liverpool and City games with Moyes were the same. Expected a thumping, received a thumping. Van Gaal lost 4-0 to 4th league MK Dons. Mourinho probably didn't have that much of a low point though.

thesheriffjw

Just the 2nd game in on the big 6 matches and 8 goals conceded so far. Only 1 & 1/2 games in

This was on the cards. It cannot be denied.

Zen86

We actually played well and looked really threatening for most of that half, just got unlucky with Liverpool’s counter attacks.
No we’ve been awful.

RomfordRed75

For me this is the worst....look at the squad he have now....to be this bad with a team/squad this strong makes it worse for me.

JG3001

I’m a strong Ole In, but even I can’t defend this shite.

Fecking embarrassing.

Ole Out or pull a rabbit out the hat and prove me wrong.

Absolute fecking shambles.
My god, I never thought I’d see the day! Welcome to the club!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It's worse cause this team is the best we've had since then but we're playing like a worse version of Norwich.

Winrar

Coincidentally the 1-6 vs City was a day away from being exactly 10 years ago today.

At least in that one we were just plain unlucky to concede that much.