Isak Hansen-Aarøen | signs for Werner Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He played out of position today. Is more an 8 than a 10. And Forest were very physical anyway.

Andersonson

Talented, no doubt but struggles to game his mark on the game, common struggle for smaller players in his position. Ødegård struggled with the same and needed plenty of time before he eventually became good enough for this level. He should be loaned out when ready

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He's a good player that will develop further in the coming seasons. Technically a very good player and hopefully as he matures and gains more experience, he'll add that speed of thought/execution to his game which isn't always there, hence he gets muscled off the ball at times. But once he adds that, then he'll become a even better player.

Still very young at 17, and a full season in the u23s will do him good. I'm looking forward to seeing how he develops next season, he's very talented.

AndersB

Got few minutes obviously, but I liked how he looked hungry and not clueless what to do with the ball when he had it (which you often see when youth get a few minutes)

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Got few minutes obviously, but I liked how he looked hungry and not clueless what to do with the ball when he had it (which you often see when youth get a few minutes)
Yeah, but he has a neck tattoo...

Ekeke

Looks like he has gone to prison since the last time I saw him play for the u23s. Wasnt expecting the new look

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

Might need to bulk up.

Marcus

Looked pretty comfortable on the ball. ETH must see something in training he likes.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Well he obviously think Lindelöf look tough the Iceman or he like Machine Gun Kelly...

We need an rvn

Very young indeed to be having that many tats - and in agreement that whoever did them is taking a big risk (unless he went back home and the age limit is different there)

If you look back at the pictures of the FA youth final though, his hand was already covered so looks like the butterfly is the only new thing. But the amount of players playing in that final who have tats is quite astonishing

Anyway, if tats are the only thing we're commenting rather than being in the news for the wrong reasons then I'm not going to complain

Wing Attack Plan R

hes probably the most de Jong-like midfielder we have, but he’s obviously a long way off yet
At youth level he's more like Scholes. He seems to have lightning-quick ability to read the game, doesn't need a whole lot of touches, way better than average passing range and ability, able to turn in tight spaces and keep the ball. Really clever little player. He and a couple of the other stand outs in that team are still kids though, and physically were just not ready to go against men/goons. I hope he's bulking up! Really talented player.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
You do know UK law doesn’t stretch across international boundaries?

Norway has no legislation*

*according to a quick Google search
Very young indeed to be having that many tats - and in agreement that whoever did them is taking a big risk (unless he went back home and the age limit is different there)

If you look back at the pictures of the FA youth final though, his hand was already covered so looks like the butterfly is the only new thing. But the amount of players playing in that final who have tats is quite astonishing

Anyway, if tats are the only thing we're commenting rather than being in the news for the wrong reasons then I'm not going to complain
I'm pretty sure it's 18 here in Norway too.
You can get before if your parents allow it. Like the parent has to tell the tattoo person that it's alright.

lysglimt

Scout
Scored twice for Norways U18 as they beat North Macedonia by 6-2

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Has he been training with the first team?

NoPace

Struggled to keep the ball against Betis but a lovely little through ball at one point.

lysglimt

Scout
I can't help but getting Mats M Dæhlie-vibes from him. Just a bit too slow, and too small to make it ... but showing lots of qualities with the ball at his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.