Ismaila Sarr

flappyjay

Same level as James, sprints into good situations and messes things up at the important moment

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Same level as James, sprints into good situations and messes things up at the important moment
Yeah but, people bounce of him rather than James bouncing off everybody. Swear the corner flag knocked him over once

Hoof The Ball

Thought he looked dangerous and seems technically a way better footballer than James. Havent seen much of him though
That's not saying much. His physical traits make him dangerous but there's not much more of a footballer in there than James. He has marginally better decision making, but against a team with men behind the ball he'd be as useless as James.

A-man

Crazy fast and Telles and Tuanzebe couldn’t really keep up. But in the end the speed felt like his only weapon.

jeepers

For the price that the press pulled out of their arses when linking him with us, he’s definitely not worth it. Overhyped player because of his brace against Liverpool. His finishing seems decent from what I’ve seen, but no idea how consistent it is, he could be a good weapon for counter-attacking sides, but not for 30-40m.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
There was talk about here being the next Mane but I thought he was very average yesterday. Like one of the posters said above he has pace as his main weapon.

Sea-Cow

I'd prefer Brooks if we were buying out of the Championship again.
If Brooks had just a little bit more pace he would be incredible. And I thought this before his major knee injury, so I imagine he hasn't magically improved his athleticism.