Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

IhabX7

More bs…
Not only that. But even it were true, does it change the fact they are the most racist? Add that to the fact that Israeli friends in the Arab world are scum.

This is not Jews vs Arabs. This is Israel being an apartheid state and their war crimes against the Palestinian people.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Irreparable damage has been done to the Israeli society and Israel sympathizers. They have lost their humanity and they don’t even know it. You can’t even comprehend the extent of the racism and blood thirst if you’re not living in the region. The vast majority of the Israeli people have become vile. Of course in an apartheid state, once the apartheid is (hopefully one day) dismantled, the people should be given a clean slate, but still it’s extremely aggravating seeing it. The media is a non stop military propaganda machine, and it’s having devastating effects on the masses.
Yes - the cognitive dissonance with @Fearless is astonishing. But par for the course with these Israeli liars.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Not only that. But even it were true, does it change the fact they are the most racist? Add that to the fact that Israeli friends in the Arab world are scum.

This is not Jews vs Arabs. This is Israel being an apartheid state and their war crimes against the Palestinian people.
Yeah the israelis can never fathom its them and not Jews that are despised.

The Corinthian

Yeah the israelis can never fathom its them and not Jews that are despised.
They wouldn't though - it doesn't work in their favour. It's why you have weirdos in this forum calling Jewish folk who call out Israeli crimes as antisemitic. :lol:

It also helps them with ignorant people to say things such as 'Jews are under attack' and 'Arabs want to commit genocide' etc etc etc.

It's mind boggling.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Zionists using some Arab support as a defense is like a white person saying he isn't racist because he has a black friend.

The Corinthian using some Jewish support as a defence is like a white person saying he isn't racist because he has a black friend.
I'm Jewish. Are you gonna tell me I hate me cos I disapprove of Israel drone bombing children?

It's like you think murdering children is what it means to be Jewish. Which is a pretty damn anti-Semitic thing to think.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
I'm Jewish. Are you gonna tell me I hate me cos I disapprove of Israel drone bombing children?

It's like you think murdering children is what it means to be Jewish. Which is a pretty damn anti-Semitic thing to think.
You just scared him off with your anti semetic not-kill-children views…

Other way round. The ignorant attempt you've made to define my Judaism through your own political prejudice says more about you than it does me. Don't forget to leave the lights on for the Luftwaffe.
Where did I try to define you Judaism, exactly? I just said your politics are evil. If you support Israel carpet-bombing Gaza you have evil politics.

Oh yeah, and my family were from Dresden. What you just said is basically full-on Nazi antisemitism.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
It took you, what, 3 hours to construct that pathetic reply after accusing my Jewishness is based around murdering children.

So you're a German Jew? Seeing as you're an expert on Nazi antisemitism and Gaza, love your take on this...

and this lovely boutique...

Do you think either of these justify bombing children?

And do you think it's appropriate to tell a Jewish person to leave the lights on for the luftwaffe? How would you respond if someone, Jewish or otherwise, said that to you?

It took you, what, 3 hours to construct that pathetic reply after accusing my Jewishness is based around murdering children.

So you're a German Jew? Seeing as you're an expert on Nazi antisemitism and Gaza, love your take on this...

and this lovely boutique...

You truly can't read, can you? I said nothing about your Jewishness, I didn't even know you were Jewish. Why is the internet so full of trolls defending basic-level fascism because it's Israel?

You think that bombing children is ok because some people who support Palestine wave Nazi flags. You also think that it's cool to mock me with Luftwaffe references cos I disagree with your terrible, genocidal politics.

And you probably think you're in the right as well. It's a shame people can be as ball-out awful as you.

The Corinthian

To keep the thread on topic. A bit of help would be appreciated from everyone in this regard.
@Fearless wrote to a Jewish poster 'don't forget to leave the lights on for the Luftwaffe', which is not only antisemitic, but grossly insulting.

Your 'appropriate' action is to just delete any posts that quote this? If that was anyone else typing that, do you not think that would incur a warning point or something?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
@Fearless wrote to a Jewish poster 'don't forget to leave the lights on for the Luftwaffe', which is not only antisemitic, but grossly insulting.

Your 'appropriate' action is to just delete any posts that quote this? If that was anyone else typing that, do you not think that would incur a warning point or something?
Indeed. No point in leaving such incendiary content there, which will derail the thread in the wrong direction. Best to remove it, along with quoted responses.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Indeed. No point in leaving such incendiary content there, which will derail the thread in the wrong direction. Best to remove it, along with quoted responses.
Out of interest, what would be (and has been) the response to posters in the Ukraine war thread saying something along the lines of 'keep the lights on for the Russians/ Wagner group ', especially if it was to a Ukrainian?

The Corinthian

If that was anyone else typing that, do you not think that would incur a warning point or something?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Out of interest, what would be (and has been) the response to posters in the Ukraine war thread saying something along the lines of 'keep the lights on for the Russians/ Wagner group ', especially if it was to a Ukrainian?
It would probably need to be contextualized into whether two Russians were speaking to one another or if it was a Ukrainian and Russian talking. I've seen plenty of Jews squabble about policy where one was virulently anti-Israel on policy and the other a Likud style hardliner who thought of the other guy as a "self-hating Jew". Either case, its probably not a good direction for this thread to go in and the two of them should either drop it or take it to PM.

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
It would probably need to be contextualized into whether two Russians were speaking to one another or if it was a Ukrainian and Russian talking. I've seen plenty of Jews squabble about policy where one was virulently anti-Israel on policy and the other a Likud style hardliner who thought of the other guy as a "self-hating Jew". Either case, its probably not a good direction for this thread to go in and the two of them should either drop it or take it to PM.
This.

I'm not really bothered about what they said to me - they're not actually wishing death on all Jews, just trying to be as offensive as possible towards me in order to bait a response - but some of what they've said about Palestinians easily qualifies as wishing death to Palestinians because of where they were born. I'm much more bothered about that, because it seems like so many people seem to think arabophobia is justified if you're Jewish or a supporter of Israel. And that frightens me.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I'm not really bothered about what they said to me - they're not actually wishing death on all Jews, just trying to be as offensive as possible towards me in order to bait a response - but some of what they've said about Palestinians easily qualifies as wishing death to Palestinians because of where they were born. I'm much more bothered about that, because it seems like so many people seem to think arabophobia is justified if you're Jewish or a supporter of Israel. And that frightens me.
I think there's plenty of room for debate on Israeli policy among Jews of different backgrounds, as long as it can be done constructively and with some degree of civility.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Rather significant difference between calling someone a self hating Jew and telling them to keep the lights on for the luftwaffe though wouldn't you say?

A rather unpleasant pattern of posting.

I think there's plenty of room for debate on Israeli policy among Jews of different backgrounds, as long as it can be done constructively and with some degree of civility.
I don't really think that one is coming with any civility, to be honest. Just a dollop of dogmatic, vitriolic hatred for Palestinians and anyone who doesn't also hate them.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-62635675

The Palestinians facing mass eviction in the West Bank
This is incredibly strange because the West Bank Palestinians are self governing and there therefore can't be any form of apartheid? It's perfectly normal for the army of one country to evict citizens of another self governing entity.

Also perfectly typical for generals and politicians of one self governing entity to say this about the land and people of another:

"the army should declare the area a firing zone in order to curb “the spread of the rural Arabs of the mountain down the side of the mountain facing the desert … and to keep these areas in our hands.”

Then again the IDF have been very magnanimous on the compromises offered. They've offered for the people to return on weekends and Jewish holidays for instance.

neverdie

this is cultural genocide as much as apartheid. if you charge china with cultural genocide for their treatement of the uyghurs, you must levy the the same charge at israel over their treatment of the palestinians, especially in the west bank. it's beyond time that israel was forced into a two state solution. there should be international boycotts and it's not something that's ambiguous. families returning from fractured travel throughout the occupied west bank to find the idf and idf backed settlers have demolished their homes.

you don't need to know any more at this point. it's like global warming. thirty years ago there was a debate about this and that and you could entertain it. but all of the facts have long since been in. they must be made a pariah state. all the sanctions applied to russia and more must be applied to israel, too. and this is just the latest. i'm reading of these things happening on a daily basis on a scale hard to comprehend.

The Corinthian

I tracked down the house Israel stole from my grandfather
It feels personal when I hear that the US embassy in Jerusalem will be built on land stolen from Palestinians.

Last month, and coinciding with United States President Joe Biden’s visit to Jerusalem, the Haifa-based Adalah Legal Center released a report detailing how land designated for a planned US embassy was actually owned by Palestinians before it was stolen by Israel following the Nakba of 1948.

The descendants of the original owners include Palestinian residents of East Jerusalem, as well as Palestinian Americans. Adalah, along with these descendants, shared in their report original documents serving as proof of ownership of the property in Jerusalem. The parties have demanded that the Biden administration cancels the plan to build a diplomatic mission on stolen land.

The revelations and the struggle of Palestinians to reclaim their land feel personal to me. They echo a similar battle for our past that my grandfather – and many others – waged.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/opini...wn-the-house-israel-stole-from-my-grandfather

The Corinthian

Israeli rules say West Bank visitors must declare love interest

Foreigners must tell the Israeli defence ministry if they fall in love with a Palestinian in the occupied West Bank, according to new rules.

If they marry, they will be required to leave after 27 months for a cooling-off period of at least half a year.

It is part of a tightening of rules on foreigners living in, or wanting to visit, the West Bank.

Palestinians and Israeli NGOs have accused Israel of "taking restrictions to a new level".

Israeli rules say West Bank visitors must declare love interest - BBC News

------------------------

Visit Israel, the most insecure nation in the world. :lol:

Carolina Red

Staff
Israeli rules say West Bank visitors must declare love interest

Foreigners must tell the Israeli defence ministry if they fall in love with a Palestinian in the occupied West Bank, according to new rules.

If they marry, they will be required to leave after 27 months for a cooling-off period of at least half a year.

It is part of a tightening of rules on foreigners living in, or wanting to visit, the West Bank.

Palestinians and Israeli NGOs have accused Israel of "taking restrictions to a new level".

Israeli rules say West Bank visitors must declare love interest - BBC News

------------------------

Visit Israel, the most insecure nation in the world. :lol:
Wait… what…!?

Must leave for a “cooling off period”?

Are you supposed to leave the person you’ve fallen in love with behind?