Issues with official website and membership

padzilla

Hipster
Sorry if this isn't the right channel but I was wondering if anyone else has had any issues in the last two days trying to get official membership for the club?
I left it a bit later this year than normal but the website won't let me add the membership to my basket, I've emailed the club twice but no answer, just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience or is it user error at this end?

RollieOle

Sorry if this isn't the right channel but I was wondering if anyone else has had any issues in the last two days trying to get official membership for the club?
I left it a bit later this year than normal but the website won't let me add the membership to my basket, I've emailed the club twice but no answer, just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience or is it user error at this end?
No issues, just renewed mine

Pat Evra

I am having an issue with buying membership for this season.

This error is showing up:
You are attempting to purchase a duplicate membership and this is not allowed. If possible, please use "assign" to give one of the memberships to another member, or remove a membership using "remove".

It is showing up even though I don't have any kind of membership yet, I am buying it for the first time. I tried to do it yesterday and had some issue with credit card and never finished the payment. Today, I tried to do it again and got stuck again. I sent them e-mail, but just got automatic response since they are too busy these days to answer to every mail and issue, which I understand.

I don't know if this is the right thread, but did anyone have similiar problem and what are your experiences?

Thanks in advance.