It is reported that Jose went to Monaco to meet Lewandowski...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisha

Supports
OLE OLE OLE I LOVE YOU
I am quite sure that the reason why Jose was in Monaco is not the Monaco GP as he only watched the qualification round and he was spotted back in London the next day. So, it was not a pleasure trip, more like a business trip. So, why he went there? To meet a Monaco player? Or to meet Lewa who also was attending the Monaco GP?

Jose had said that there are some surprises in his wishlist. And now it's reported that Lewandowski could be the reason why Jose was in Monaco. If true, what a surprise that will be!!! :drool:

BarstoolProphet

Wasn't the surprise quote fake and didn't he say that he wanted to not think about football for a month as he left for Monaco? A lot of players probably was attending the race, too easy to create a story out of that. Unless "scouts in attendance" also includes scouts at F1 races.

Steve Bruce

This is media putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5. It's a nothing story.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Two celebrities met each other in Monaco at Gran Prix what are the fecking chances???

Scarecrow

Having a week off
That's all? They were both in Monaco at the same time. Count me a skeptic.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Unless Bayern are planning on bringing in Sanchez as a striker, I don't see it.

dannofdawn

Yea no chance, unless the Griezmann deal isn't working out and Jose is going for an alternative. If we are throwing that much money at Bayern, I would rather we go for Alaba instead. Not really worth Griezmann money, but it would probably take that much to get the deal done.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It's not that unrealistic. Lewandowski has a very greedy agent who has been pimping him around since he was in his early 20s. If he feels he can get more money here plus get a nice commission, he will immediately start telling everyone how Bayern are beneath Lewandowski and how he deserves to play in a much bigger league than Bundesliga. At some point Bayern will have had enough.

Devil may care

My post got deleted because of a YT vide? :confused: Anyway, no way this happens, complete conjecture, but I do think Jose was likely in Monaco on business as he didn't even stay for the race.

Last edited:

Hisha

Supports
OLE OLE OLE I LOVE YOU
That's all? They were both in Monaco at the same time. Count me a skeptic.
Two celebrities met each other in Monaco at Gran Prix what are the fecking chances???
I know, nothing is concrete in there. But i am quite sure that Jose was not there to watch the Monaco GP, coz he only watched the qualifiers and didn’t stick around for the race on Sunday and was spotted back in London less than 24 hours after arriving in France. That's kind of strange, isn't it? It looks more like a business trip to me. And Jose is an admirer of Lewa. Whether he went there to meet Lewa or someone else, i don't know. But i believe that it was not just to watch the Monaco GP qualifiers.

leontas

He was there with his family. A lot of other famous people were there. I wouldn't read too much into it.

SirAF

Ageist
I am quite sure that the reason why Jose was in Monaco is not the Monaco GP as he only watched the qualification round and he was spotted back in London the next day. So, it was not a pleasure trip, more like a business trip. So, why he went there? To meet a Monaco player? Or to meet Lewa who also was attending the Monaco GP?

Jose had said that there are some surprises in his wishlist. And now it's reported that Lewandowski could be the reason why Jose was in Monaco. If true, what a surprise that will be!!! :drool:

That was a fake quote.

DanClancy

The only chance of this happening is if Bayern thought they were buying a better player to replace him and that is not going to happen.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
If anything is worth starting a thread over it's a tweet from Scouts In Attendance.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I know, nothing is concrete in there. But i am quite sure that Jose was not there to watch the Monaco GP, coz he only watched the qualifiers and didn’t stick around for the race on Sunday and was spotted back in London less than 24 hours after arriving in France. That's kind of strange, isn't it? It looks more like a business trip to me. And Jose is an admirer of Lewa. Whether he went there to meet Lewa or someone else, i don't know. But i believe that it was not just to watch the Monaco GP qualifiers.
Ok but that's got nothing to do with Lewandowski. There are plenty of reasons to go to Monaco for a weekend.

Mindhunter

Stranger things have happened (like Micheal Owen to United etc.) but this one is a bluff. I am dead certain that there is nothing much to it. Any discussions would be behind closed doors (if at all).

Also, Bayern will have no reason to part with one of the best strikers in world football.

darioterios

There's even a bigger chance that the target he actually wanted to meet was Kate Upton, who actually was around the Red Bull area same as Jose

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Really? How?
Because he didn't say it. utdreport quote stuff that isn't said to get more followers/retweets. Other accounts then picked it up. Mourinho had done an interview which utdreport quoted some things from, then made up the surprise stuff at the end.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
The player mourinho went to get was Fabinho. It makes sense. Lewa is very difficult to imagine.

AgentP

Don't do this to yourselves guys. He has a contract till 2021. Not a chance this is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.