Italian Serie A - 2019-20

MrEleson

Juve have been absolutely atrocious. Totally hopeless performance.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Juve have been absolutely atrocious. Totally hopeless performance.
All 3 games this season have been the same. They truly have no offensive coordination and just play hopeful crosses. I didn't like Sarri appointment and so far point proven.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
All 3 games this season have been the same. They truly have no offensive coordination and just play hopeful crosses. I didn't like Sarri appointment and so far point proven.
What? Didn't see Juventus-Napoli?

SportingCP96

Supports
What? Didn't see Juventus-Napoli?
They were good for 30 Min. Hence why Napoli came right back and deserved to get something from the game if not for the luckiest OG I have seen.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They were good for 30 Min. Hence why Napoli came right back and deserved to get something from the game if not for the luckiest OG I have seen.
What? More like 60 minutes and with a bit more luck the game ends 5-0

SportingCP96

Supports
What? More like 60 minutes and with a bit more luck the game ends 5-0
It was on an off any nothing to right home about. They haven't reinforced this team enough.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Juve can't even get a set piece near the box to get half a chance, 0 corners all game sums it up.

SportingCP96

Supports
Juve should have 5 points from 3 games. Juve title is up for grabs this season.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
0-0 FT

Incredibly lucky point by Juve. One of the worst performances I've seen a top team have.

Whoever thinks Inter have no chance to win the title needs to watch this game

rojo81

Supports
Juventus
0-0 FT

Incredibly lucky point by Juve. One of the worst performances I've seen a top team have.

Relax, juve played really bad but it's just one game. They played good against Napoli and should have won comfortably. Besides, in this game sarri was forced to make the three substitutions because of injury and it's not the first time juve starts the league not playing good.

MrEleson

I think Inter will probably get the title this season. Juve were already underwhelming last year but the rest of the league was so poor that it didn't matter. This year with Conte at the helm and inter looking like a better team, I wouldn't be surprised to see them win it.

prateik

Inter's first 2 matches were against a newly promoted side and a side that just about finished above the relegation spots..

Udinese were good a few years ago.. still decent? or not so good anymore? Just started watching.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Inter's first 2 matches were against a newly promoted side and a side that just about finished above the relegation spots..

Udinese were good a few years ago.. still decent? or not so good anymore? Just started watching.
They're firmly a mid table club now. Gone are the days of Totò Di Natale.

prateik

de Paul sent off now. Poor guy.
Deserves it too.. raised his hand.
Was wound up.. stupid.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Why is he protesting the red? It was a nailed on sending off. :lol:

bludsucker

Barella had a poor touch.. lunged into a tackle. caught de Paul.
Ref gave a yellow. VAR checked and didnt change that.. Just a yellow.
Lucky imo.
Thanks for that. VAR has been pretty pointless imo. If they cannot overturn the onfield refs decision, then it’s not worth it.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
0-0 FT

Juventus had 1 win out of their first 7 a couple of seasons ago (maybe more) and still won the league with ease. No way will another Italian team be capable of winning 9-10 games in a row.

freeurmind

weak willed
Whats that belt thing Lukaku took off as he came off? Device to make him look thinner?

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Underwhelming win for Inter. Next 5 rounds will show if they're up for challenging Juve this year or if it's another false dawn.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Slavia Prague (H) - AC Milan (A) - Lazio (H) - Sampdoria (A) - Barcelona (A) - Juventus (H).. 3 super important weeks ahead for Inter.

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
Jesus Juve look terrible. They have themselves to blame, that midfield Is horrible and they did nothing to address it. Ramsey is not good enough for this level and Rabiot? Come on.
Rabiot and Ramsey are not ready to play because they have been long time away from the pit. This is what Sarri said.