Italian Serie A - 2019-20

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
By the end of this season Pjanic will be seen as the best midfielder in the world

Great goal this

Nope, it's offside

Ramos

Losing Sensi is such a big blow for Inter. Both teams felt somewhat equal before that injury, now not so much ...

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Cristiano looks more quick and agile than he has in years. What do juventus feed to their players :eek:

Also Sarri has already figured out how to best unlock his forwards. The way they combine among them is seriously impressive

SirAF

Ageist
Cristiano looks more quick and agile than he has in years. What do juventus feed to their players :eek:

Also Sarri has already figured out how to best unlock his forwards. The way they combine among them is seriously impressive
I think it was widely documented some years ago that Ronaldo set out to slim down the muscle mass in his upper body to preserve his pace and agility into «old age».

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Scenes as the players head towards the changing rooms. I hope the intensity picks up in the second half.

KC91

Inter look much more stagnant since Sensi hobbled off, goes to show what a massive impact he's made for them this season.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I think it was widely documented some years ago that Ronaldo set out to slim down the muscle mass in his upper body to preserve his pace and agility into «old age».
Sure but he wasn't this quick and agile two years ago. He looks closer to his physical peak than he has since 13/14 honestly

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
You know what, i think that actually should have been a penalty for juventus :lol:

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Kane and Dunk yesterday, Dybala and Godin today, why are players slapping each other in the groin?:lol:

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Incredible start to the second half by Juve, they look so much better offensively than under Allegri

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Higuain comes on and wins the game because of course