Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Milan will struggle to finish in the top half of the table this season

Roma, Lazio, Juve and Napoli are 4 of their next 5 games

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere but this racial abuse in Samp-Roma game....

Do the Roma morons not think for a second what the guys in their own team (Smalling/Kluivert etc) think of all this or do they not count as they're "one of us?!"

Beobachter

Haven't you heard, that's, like, a sign of respect for Italian supporters. The moment someone is considered dangerous enough against your supported team, you're obliged to show your appreciation by throwing out racist chants.

Arios

Supports
Juventus
Haven't you heard, that's, like, a sign of respect for Italian supporters. The moment someone is considered dangerous enough against your supported team, you're obliged to show your appreciation by throwing out racist chants.
that's if they're not whites else if they are.. random curse words or worse

I remember Materazzi was loved everywhere and fans from all the team agreed that his mom was a whore and remembered him everytime (his mother died early or something)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Agnelli said earlier this day among many things in Juve 2020-2024 business plan launch event that ECA is not pushing for a SuperLeague anymore but the biggest EU clubs still want to find a way to play more international football on top of domestic leagues.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
If they want to play more games bring back 2nd round group stages :drool:
omg the death stage :houllier: I was a child and can still remember zidane headbutting germans and davids sent off more often than not :lol: ... also the scary deportivo la coruna and a fantastic goal by tudor against them at 92nd minute in 2003? edit: youtubed and yes it’s tudoooooor :lol:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere but this racial abuse in Samp-Roma game....

Do the Roma morons not think for a second what the guys in their own team (Smalling/Kluivert etc) think of all this or do they not count as they're "one of us?!"
I think it's fair to say they don't think full stop

Pagh Wraith

Is Demiral not ready to get a game? Sarri doesn't seem to rotate in central defense. De Ligt hasn't been great but they hardly bought him to play every game this season but rather as a back-up+ for Chiellini with the latter slowly being phased out over the coming seasons. Now he has to play every match which is probably too early at this stage of his career. Bonucci could probably be dropped as well every now and then. I was at the midweek game against Lok Moscow and boy the locals have little patience with him. Particularly that old geezer sitting next to me. :lol: He had a shocker in the first half of that match to be fair.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
If Juve played against a team of complete amateurs they'd manage to play down to that level and then win 1-0 via a deflection in the last minute.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Embarassing by Juve. They drew with a team that with the standards shown today wouldn't be out of place in the third or fourth division.

Inter with a chance to go top.

van Hooijdonk

De Ligt is atrocious so far in Turin. Last game he also made a pen, but the referee refused to give it to Bologna. He makes at least 1 big mistake almost every game.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
What the feck happened to De Ligt. Has he managed a single game without personally causing one or more goals? Can we please bench him for Holland before he costs us the euros?

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Amazing that Juve will still win the title despite playing so badly.
Why is it amazing? They've been doing it for years.

They're not playing badly at all though, when they've been on song they've been as good as any team in the world this season. They just tend to play down to the level of the opposition.

Today they were missing their 4 best players and it should have been a comfortable win regardless.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Embarassing by Juve. They drew with a team that with the standards shown today wouldn't be out of place in the third or fourth division.

Inter with a chance to go top.
Inter bottling things nicely, were 1 up and then conceded twice in four minutes at home to Parma. :lol:

Juve will still win by 5-10 points.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Inter bottling things nicely, were 1 up and then conceded twice in four minutes at home to Parma. :lol:

Juve will still win by 5-10 points.
Yeah they're the better team and I think the normal thing to happen is for a gap to build throughout the year. I don't think that's a good thing for them though, actually having a proper challenge that made them work on their flaws and improve would be good for Juve at this point.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yeah they're the better team and I think the normal thing to happen is for a gap to build throughout the year. I don't think that's a good thing for them though, actually having a proper challenge that made them work on their flaws and improve would be good for Juve at this point.
Think Inter can seriously challenge next season aslong as Conte stays calm which is far from certain. Inter target should be a strong second which is very possible as Napoli are declining a little year on year.