Italian Serie A - 2019-20

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Meh, I think Inter will be a huge disappointmen this season. Conte is a top manager but that line-up is really average (only Godin is not available), even worse than last season when Spalletti could play some very good players like Perisic, Nainggolan, Icardi and Keita Baldè.

A lot of people have predicted that they will compete for Scudetto but imo they'll fight for a top 4 until the end.

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
Meh, I think Inter will be a huge disappointmen this season. Conte is a top manager but that line-up is really average (only Godin is not available), even worse than last season when Spalletti could play some very good players like Perisic, Nainggolan, Icardi and Keita Baldè.

A lot of people have predicted that they will compete for Scudetto but imo they'll fight for a top 4 until the end.
Keita Baldè is a really under average players, Nainggolan had many problems last year because he like stay very ofter in night clubs or discos all night drinking and that is not very good for a soccer player. Perisic plays well a game and bad two, and Icarti last year had many problems with managers of the club. Replacements cannot be worse than these players last year. Fans of Inter think also that only because Conte is the new manager all players will do well and they can win the championship because of that. Conte like Merlin, the wizard, or Harry Potter...

Bole Top

how come Ranocchia is still there after all these years? did Inter do a United "special" and gave him massive contract that no other club is willing to take or what?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Inter 11 still looks very very average....starts for D'Ambrosio, Ranocchia, Candreva and also Sensi who I don't know much about. Lukaku also in.

I guess they have loads of injuries so no Godin. De Vrij and Barella only making the bench is interesting.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Lukaku looks more like an Inter player if that is such a thing. Should thrive over there. Be interesting to see how he performs tonight against new boys Lecce.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Inter 11 still looks very very average....starts for D'Ambrosio, Ranocchia, Candreva and also Sensi who I don't know much about. Lukaku also in.

I guess they have loads of injuries so no Godin. De Vrij and Barella only making the bench is interesting.
De Vrij got injured apparently, was down to start.

freeurmind

weak willed
So much for Lukaku not playing because he's overweight. Missed the start, thought it was 8pm kickoff.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Conte's gone back to the fiery passionate Conte of first season Chelsea.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
All of Lukaku's flaws on display, but also the reason conte likes him so much. He's always trying to make himself available in the build up phases, unselfish, and he can lead a counter by himself

Don't think he'll score a lot like icardi honestly, but he helps his teammates score. With Icardi, if Icardi doesn't score then no one does

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Also San Siro is rocking. Almost as much as the spurs game last year :drool::drool::drool:

Gibb11

Sensi looks a right good player, I havnt seen Barella either perhaps this is really why people tip them to do well and not just the Conte affect. this has a potentially very good midfield as Brozevic is a solid player too.

I feel like Lukaku would suit this set up, parricularly if Candreva can rediscover some form as he has a decent cross on him, aswell as the many midfielders they have.

freeurmind

weak willed
The atmosphere is great but from the looks of this Inter side, they are still some way off Juve.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Wish we could announce the names of the goalscorers in England. Always sounds great, especially when the Germans do it.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It's gonna be a looooong season for Lecce!
All comes down to whether they can score or not. They look very well coached, with some good players, carved inter up several times, and for the most part didn't concede a whole lot

Inter just scored 2 3 screamers. Case in point :lol:

wr8_utd

:'(
All comes down to whether they can score or not. They look very well coached, with some good players, carved inter up several times, and for the most part didn't concede a whole lot

Inter just scored 2 3 screamers. Case in point :lol:
I know it sounds strange to say at 4-0 but they've been kind of unlucky. Inter haven't exactly carved them open and it's just been a lot of wonder goals. A bit more quality upfront and they'd have troubled Inter and scored.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

His Chelsea side were fairly average on paper too (Kante-Hazard-Costa aside). I think he’s the type of manager who does better with an underdog mentality in the players and team.

wr8_utd

:'(
His Chelsea side were fairly average on paper too (Kante-Hazard-Costa aside). I think he’s the type of manager who does better with an underdog mentality in the players and team.
He had a Hazard over there who was really creative but I just don't see any creativity in this team. Unless they plan to score wonder goals every match, I don't see them even finishing above Napoli.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks

Brozović - Sensi - Barella is excellent midfield. Potentially best in Serie A.