Italian Serie A - 2019-20

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Smalling is ridiculously good in the air. Lazio like to play long balls to Milinkovic-Savic and he's completely shutting down that part of their game.

Very boring game so far, feels like a final.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Cannot believe that goal!

Pau Lopez with Pickford impression and Smalling also not helping on the line, somehow Acerbi scores. :lol:

mav_9me

Cannot believe that goal!

Pau Lopez with Pickford impression and Smalling also not helping on the line, somehow Acerbi scores. :lol:
Smalling was right to try and head it out. Disaster by Lopez. One of the all time gaffes.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Smalling is ridiculously good in the air. Lazio like to play long balls to Milinkovic-Savic and he's completely shutting down that part of their game.

Very boring game so far, feels like a final.
You jinxed him!

fergiesarmy1

Italian football has had its share of dodgy players, I’d be checking that goalkeepers bank account if I were them.

Number32

The quality of these Goal keepers are shocking. Both goals were ugly to watch with Taibi's esque mistakes.

This is a Roma derby not a bottom half struggling team, No wonder Lukaku is scoring for fun now.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Proper tantrum by Luis Alberto after getting subbed off, probably the best moment of the second half.

Number32

Poor game, poor reff, poor supporters (for a derby standard), even we can make a goal keeping comedy clips of the year from this match alone.

Bobski

Smalling was right to try and head it out. Disaster by Lopez. One of the all time gaffes.
Watching on a small screen I am not quite sure what happened at the end of that goal. Does Smalling head it on to the underside of the bar or does the keeper punch it off him?

Smalling can't really do much there from what I can see, on the line, facing his own goal, panicking GK trying to make up for his early mistake, just a rubbish goal to concede.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Napoli are shite in the final third, they do everything well until they come near the box and then they do nothing despite having 3 vs 3 often.

And now they score, I guess it's deserved.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Remarkable how bad Juve were here. Sarri with so many strange decisions. Playing Dybala, Higuain and Ronaldo in a game like this, Matuidi instead of Rabiot, subbing off Dybala instead of Higuain... players strolling around while losing with 10 minutes to go. 1 shot on target all game.

Juve are the best in Italy but they keep sabotaging themselves into a title race.

Paul_Scholes18

All 3 teams at the top dropping points. Could still be a fun race.
Expected Juventus to win and increase the gap.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Why are there so many empty seats in a such a game ?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
1-0 Sassuolo
Caputo

2-0
Caputo brace

3-0
Djuricic

Last edited:

paraguayo

Supports
neutral