Italian Serie A - 2019-20

Amir

Lukaku looks so much fitter now.
Lukaku arrived at Inter in desperate need of a fresh start. He threw himself into the culture, learning Italian within weeks, and the club helped him to address the issues with his weight that had so plagued his time at Old Trafford. As it turned out, and as neither Lukaku nor United had known last season, his digestive system had been malfunctioning. Following nutritional guidance, Lukaku lost more than half a stone in 12 days. The speed is back, and the sharpness has returned with regular game-time.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-emerged-one-europes-dangerous-forwards-says/

marktan

United cast away XI gunning to defeat the Juve monopoly, you love to see it.

Honestly though Serie A is great for a lot of players who can't quite cut it physically in the PL any more. Much more time and space on the ball.

Freeney

Supports
Djibouti FC
as i predicted, Ashley will do well in serie a and Inter.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Just read a comment from an a inter fan "it's getting to the point now where I want us to take a chance on Lingard" :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Hmm does he get Immobile there? Looks very soft to me.

Had to be De Vrij of course.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
1-1, Immobile buries the penalty no problem.

Really hope it's not a draw though as that's what Juve want, must be a winner in this game to keep things really interesting.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That's not a foul :lol: immobile hits de vrij while charging the shot :lol:

Also the moment you give the foul it has to be a red card

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
How much time and space are they giving the Lazio players inside their box, unreal.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
SMS with good finish, shifting it onto his left.

Padelli really does go down in instalments.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
That was awful by Lukaku for the Lazio goal.

Also, why are Inter playing this keeper instead of Handanovic? And has Conte forgotten he can make subs? It’s the 75th minute and he has Eriksen on the bench

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Simone Inzaghi is doing miracles with these players. Don't see why Lazio can't go all the way this season, especially without the distraction of European football this spring.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Immobile won't sleep tonight if Lazio don't win now. Good reaction save by Padelli but you'd expect him to slot that in everytime.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Ah is that where Bjarni ended up, thought he'd moved to the middle east for some reason. I'm surprised Brescia have struggled as much as they have this season as they picked up some decent results at start of the season. Guess they're Serie A version of us with Sandro Tonelli the Grealish of that league.

Anyway Lazio-Inter should be fun. Interesting Lazio are starting Jony instead of Correa. He's had an interesting career yo-yo ing between La Liga and Segunda for likes of Gijon, Alaves and Malaga. Surprised Lazio thought he was good enough for top level of serie A as can't say he struck me as that good when I saw him in Spain.
He did have 6 week contract in Qatar but not really for some reason. Our former NT manager is coaching a team there and our NT captain plays for him and got injured so they had a temporary open spot for a foreigner which he slotted in. He was without team for a few months though, not that it stopped our current NT manager from picking him.

Their nr. 2 keeper got injured after like 7 minutes so they had their nr 3 come on. Some of the defenders looked quite bad, especially on the ball. Tonali wasn't playing this match. I'd always bet on Villa vs Brescia.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just three minutes added on? Penalty took two minutes to sort out....Cafe would be going mad if this was Man. United game...

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Simone Inzaghi is doing miracles with these players. Don't see why Lazio can't go all the way this season, especially without the distraction of European football this spring.
They’re on an incredible run of luck tbf, think it will run out eventually.
Getting knocked out of the cup and Europe is the best thing that could have happened to them though.