Italian Serie A - 2019-20

Jaxa

After watching recent games with fake crowd noise, it 100% makes a game much more enjoyable to watch, i hate hearing the echo's around the stadium and players on the sideline shouting ,

Does anyone's river have crowd noise ?

SirAnderson

First 25 mins of the game was quite eventful then it just petered out, actually dozed off and woke up just before half time.
Hopefully there will be some more action in the second half like the first 25mins of the game.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Pen incident - Ronaldo hits the post - Red card for Rebic
It's daft and looks like something out of Mortal Kombat, but I feel sorry for Rebic there. Definite 'Nani vs Madrid' one. Watching his head, his eyes are on the ball the whole time he's making the run, so he doesn't even know the player is there until his foot's already up.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Sarri's juve are terrible. Very arsenal esque in that they keep the ball for too long without any real penetration/chance creation. Sarri needs to go. He is ruining this team.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Sarri's juve are terrible. Very arsenal esque in that they keep the ball for too long without any real penetration/chance creation. Sarri needs to go. He is ruining this team.
He's a fecking shitbag. Sarri's Chelsea were also terrible to watch.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
You can tell CR7 is 35 by very little except when he's running. He's in phenomenal shape, but he has lost quite a bit of pace.

Luke1995

You can tell CR7 is 35 by very little except when he's running. He's in phenomenal shape, but he has lost quite a bit of pace.
To be fair to him, before the season was stopped he was in fantastic form

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
To be fair to him, before the season was stopped he was in fantastic form
Yeah, and he's in terrific shape regardless, so I'm sure the form will return soon but his pace surely won't.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
If English football is ever on it’s arse as much as the Italian league I hope we’re the club doing the double practically every single year like Juve.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
That looked like the first friendly of a pre season tour. Game was over after the red card, well managed by Juve given the circumstances.

Players could barely run after the 60 minute mark so the poor quality on show is to be expected.

PoTMS

That looked like the first friendly of a pre season tour. Game was over after the red card, well managed by Juve given the circumstances.

Players could barely run after the 60 minute mark so the poor quality on show is to be expected.
At one point in the 92nd minute, Pjanic just decided to stop tracking back a final Milan attack and let the guy on the ball just run past him.

Pocho

At one point in the 92nd minute, Pjanic just decided to stop tracking back a final Milan attack and let the guy on the ball just run past him.
I think that was Dybala. He barely runs back the first minutes of the game. Imagine only in the 92nd after 100 days without playing and having covid twice.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Have the game on casually in the background. Saw Inter trying to play out from the back and then it got given to their left-back who hoofed it up the field instead.

Immediately I went "That's Ashley Young then".

Paul_Scholes18

Not the best game. Napoli has not done much, but got the goal. Young has looked fairly bright. Lukaku looks heavy and slow.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Inter are so tired, not sure why Conte has waited so long so make some subs given he has 5 of them

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Touch of an Angel

Eriksen chance - great save by Ospina

Last edited:

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Looks like Ralf Ragnick will be confirmed as Milan manager soon, he'll take over the role of coach as well as sporting director, which would mean Paolo Maldini is being pushed out of the club. Gazidis and Ragnick controlling everything at Milan, not sure how I feel about that.