Italian Serie A - 2019-20

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
Juve will win the league in September
If we don't make so many mistakes as today. But I hope it was because we started only a week ago the training and we have to change completely the way to play.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Piacenza (sp?), Vicenza, Venezia, Padova, Salernitana. The lower table clubs in 90s, which club have fallen the lowest?
I'd add Bari, Lecce, Perugia.

90s was really a good time.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Last matchday will be crazy: Juventus - Roma, Atalanta - Inter and Napoli-Lazio.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Juventus-Roma last week of the season :lol:

Keep the traditions going, fans of milan, inter, lazio and napoli going mental already :lol:

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
Nainggolan close to go back to Cagliari (on loan) from Inter

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
Apart from Chelsea they've all managed Juve as well.
We had a bad experience with Ancelotti (was young and lost two championships because of some stranges events) and a very well experience with Conte. We will see what will happen with Sarri.

Suedesi

We had a bad experience with Ancelotti (was young and lost two championships because of some stranges events) and a very well experience with Conte. We will see what will happen with Sarri.
I remember il diluvio di Perugia and un maiale non puo allenare :lol:

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
I remember il diluvio di Perugia and un maiale non puo allenare :lol:
The defeat in the swimming pool of Perugia (the referee admitted some years later to be a Lazio fan, and Lazio won the scudetto) was a scandal. The other strange thing was, in the season that was won by Rome, the decision taken by the federation, to permit to Rome to use more extracommunitary players, changing the rules in the middle of the season. To decide the scudetto was Nakata.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Does Juve plan on going into next season with Danilo and De Sciglio as their rightbacks?

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
Does Juve plan on going into next season with Danilo and De Sciglio as their rightbacks?
Probably, but it seems that we are interested in Darmian, too.
But in that case I hope that UTD will pay us to sign him. :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
The defeat in the swimming pool of Perugia (the referee admitted some years later to be a Lazio fan, and Lazio won the scudetto) was a scandal. The other strange thing was, in the season that was won by Rome, the decision taken by the federation, to permit to Rome to use more extracommunitary players, changing the rules in the middle of the season. To decide the scudetto was Nakata.
Was Ancelotti in charge when you blew the lead v Man. United in 99 or was it still Lippi in his first spell?

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Radja returns to Cagliari, so he can make it easier for his Sardinian wife who's battling cancer.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Only chance juventus could not win the league is if they put Lapo Elkann in charge and he takes the whole team on a cocaine-fueled trip to brazil were they all get arrested for soliciting prostitution and the players' wives promptly leave them after videos emerge of them getting rammed by transexuals

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
Only chance juventus could not win the league is if they put Lapo Elkann in charge and he takes the whole team on a cocaine-fueled trip to brazil were they all get arrested for soliciting prostitution and the players' wives promptly leave them after videos emerge of them getting rammed by transexuals
No, a little risk does exist because we are changing the way to play (many differences between Allegri and Sarri) and many players (we had many too old players). If Sarri does not manage to improve the knowledge of his ideas in a very short time we can risk to loose too many points at the beginning, and this time probably would be very difficult to win.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Actually thought Serie A had started and was wondering when half these teams got promoted.....

Interesting to start off with Copa Italia and ease teams in. In a way makes sense as so often with first games teams look off the pace. Is Ramsey starting for Juve/

rojo81

Supports
Juventus
Actually thought Serie A had started and was wondering when half these teams got promoted.....

Interesting to start off with Copa Italia and ease teams in. In a way makes sense as so often with first games teams look off the pace. Is Ramsey starting for Juve/
Juve Is playing a friendly, as far as I know is not copa Italia. Ramsey Is not starting, the midfield is pjanic, rabiot and Khedira. Hopefully we see Ramsey on the second half.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
As far as I know Ramsey started to train with the rest of the team only 10 days ago so I think he'll be fit for the European Qualifiers..

He'll probably get a few minutes today, and maybe 20'-30' in the first 2 matchdays

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Juve Is playing a friendly, as far as I know is not copa Italia. Ramsey Is not starting, the midfield is pjanic, rabiot and Khedira. Hopefully we see Ramsey on the second half.
Oh right, saw it was Cesena v Milan, Trestina-Juve, Arezzo-Roma and Parma-Venezia today so given they're all lower league teams I assume it was Copa.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Annoying BT don't have Serie A anymore, I haven't watched it properly for a few years now since they lost the rights and the league's starting to look interesting and competitive again.

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
Frank Ribery is close to join Fiorentina.
Congrats to them, even at 36 he can give a great contribute to La Viola. I think that with Chiesa will be a deadly partnership on the wings.

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
And Hirving Lozano have just arrived in Italy, he's now a new Napoli player… another great signing after Manolas and the promising young midfielder Elmas.

Serie A is growing year after year, we are coming back.

Last edited:

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
I thought Napoli could really challenge Juve if they had bought a star like James or Icardi for their attack, don’t think Lozano will make much of a difference.

Napoli shortened the gap but not quite enough imo although I guess a lot will depend on how well Sarri does at Juve.

Inter and Napoli got terrible draws in last years’ CL and then massively disappointed in the Europa League. They have enough talent and managerial ability to start actually having some impact in Europe and proving that Serie A has more than one strong competitor.

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
I thought Napoli could really challenge Juve if they had bought a star like James or Icardi for their attack, don’t think Lozano will make much of a difference.

Napoli shortened the gap but not quite enough imo although I guess a lot will depend on how well Sarri does at Juve.

Inter and Napoli got terrible draws in last years’ CL and then massively disappointed in the Europa League. They have enough talent and managerial ability to start actually having some impact in Europe and proving that Serie A has more than one strong competitor.
I think you are wrong about Lozano, he will be a top class player. He will make the difference in a team like Napoli and his value will be doubled in the next year.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP

Sarri hasn't been training Juve for the past week and now they announced he won't even be on the bench for the Parma and Napoli games due to a pneumonia, seems like it's quite serious.

LoSpritz

Well, that's twice in one week that Wolves have pissed me off.
Good team though, credit to them

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Torino very disappointing. Wolves just a level above. Starting with mentality, the biggest difference between them tonight

KC91

In fairness Torino is only in Europe because of the ruling on Milan. They are also about 2 weeks behind Wolves in terms of prep. They really dominated possession and should have done a lot more with it though.