Italian Serie A - 2019-20

AJ10

How the feck did he not get that on target.........at least get it on target. :lol::lol:

Enigma_87

You know who
How the feck did he not get that on target.........at least get it on target. :lol::lol:
Right foot probably.. Played it out as a defender. No defender that would bother him, either. Should be putting away those really...

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Some racial slurs(noises) from what I've heard.
Massively disappointing, their goalscorer Joao Pedro is black ffs!

Was this the venue where Moise Kean got abuse last season?

Seems to be a major problem with the Island clubs, you have Corsica clubs in France who've also had issues in last few seasons.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Fantastic round of games in the league this weekend. Atalanta-Toro finished 2-3 and it was a another good game.

Enigma_87

You know who
Massively disappointing, their goalscorer Joao Pedro is black ffs!

Was this the venue where Moise Kean got abuse last season?

Seems to be a major problem with the Island clubs, you have Corsica clubs in France who've also had issues in last few seasons.
Yes. Same venue. It is a real problem and some action has to be taken.

Enigma_87

You know who
Would close all of the stadium down for a few games. Sounds like it was more than just a minority.
3 games behind closed doors for Cagliari will be a good start. These shit shouldn't be allowed in 2019.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
“The President of Lega Serie A, Gaetano Micciche, and the CEO, Luigi De Siervo, express Serie A’s strong condemnation in relation to the incident of racism which involved the Nerazzurri footballer Romelu Lukaku,” it read.

“Lega Serie A has always been against all forms of discrimination and is strongly committed to countering a heinous phenomenon that, though perpetrated by a few stupid people, damages the whole system.

“In October, a national and international initiative will be launched, involving the 20 Serie A teams, with the aim of making every supporter aware of such a delicate and important issue.

“Each club will be asked to select their own player, who will become part of Serie A’s ‘Team Against Racism’, a testimonial that will be the bearer of the values of respect and equality in the first person.

“Racism is a cultural problem, everyone’s commitment will be needed, from experts to fans, to spread a positive, consistent and appropriate model for a civilised country like Italy through its stadia.”

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
A typical Lukaku miss

Seriously glad we got rid of him. Point to where he wants it, gets the exact ball he wanted, still missed. How the feck is he a striker? If it was a rare occurrence, even 50/50 I'd understand, but feck me he is terrible for this.

dev1l

Seriously glad we got rid of him. Point to where he wants it, gets the exact ball he wanted, still missed. How the feck is he a striker? If it was a rare occurrence, even 50/50 I'd understand, but feck me he is terrible for this.
People were grumbling over here last Saturday. They said with Lukaku (instead of Rashford) up front we would have won the game :)

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
The wonderful world of Juventus and the loyalty of their players… the situation is ready to explode there, especially with a coach like Sarri

Juventus' Emre Can 'shocked' at Champions League omission.
Can 'shocked' at CL omission
Emre Can says he is 'shocked' at being left out of Juventus' Champions League squad and has said he will speak to the club once he has returned from international duty.

Juventus midfielder Emre Can says he is "shocked" at being left out of the club's Champions League squad and has suggested he will look for a move away from the Italian champions in January.

Can made 37 appearances for Juventus last season after joining on a free transfer from Liverpool, but has found his first-team opportunities limited following the arrival of Aaron Ramsey and Adrien Rabiot this summer.

"I'm not in the squad for the Champions League which really shocked me yesterday, because I was promised otherwise last week," Can told Sky in Germany.

"Consequently I would not have stayed at Juventus, because it was the main condition for me to be part of the Champions League squad.

"It's a deep shock for me and I cannot understand it. I played very well in the Champions League last year. There has not been any explanation yet.

"Juventus called me yesterday, the phone call was less than one minute long and they just told me: "You are not in the squad.

"I must play in the Champions League, I want to play in the Champions League. When I'm back, I'll talk to the club and then we will see what happens."

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
The wonderful world of Juventus and the loyalty of their players… the situation is ready to explode there, especially with a coach like Sarri
We had many problems to sell players after having signed some new ones, so we had to put two of them out of the list (excluding injured ones). Can theorically had not to be left out but Sarri changed his mind and preferred Khedira and Matuidi, so that could have been a bad surprise for the player, but I think that all will change in January. In my opinion Juventus in january will sell (or lend) both Perin and Pjaca, and Mandzukic too, perhaps. This will not be enough to insert Can in the list, but considering what happened in the past years it is certainly very likely that Can will take the place of someone other in the list, because we have many players at risk. De Sciglio, Cuadrado, Khedira, Ramsey are frequently injured.

Juventus' Emre Can 'shocked' at Champions League omission.
Can 'shocked' at CL omission
Emre Can says he is 'shocked' at being left out of Juventus' Champions League squad and has said he will speak to the club once he has returned from international duty.

Juventus midfielder Emre Can says he is "shocked" at being left out of the club's Champions League squad and has suggested he will look for a move away from the Italian champions in January.

Can made 37 appearances for Juventus last season after joining on a free transfer from Liverpool, but has found his first-team opportunities limited following the arrival of Aaron Ramsey and Adrien Rabiot this summer.

"I'm not in the squad for the Champions League which really shocked me yesterday, because I was promised otherwise last week," Can told Sky in Germany.

"Consequently I would not have stayed at Juventus, because it was the main condition for me to be part of the Champions League squad.

"It's a deep shock for me and I cannot understand it. I played very well in the Champions League last year. There has not been any explanation yet.

"Juventus called me yesterday, the phone call was less than one minute long and they just told me: "You are not in the squad.

"I must play in the Champions League, I want to play in the Champions League. When I'm back, I'll talk to the club and then we will see what happens."

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Today La Gazzetta dello Sport have published the Serie A wage list for the 2019/20 season.

Serie A wage bill: € 1,36 bln a-year. The biggest clubs:

Players' wages reported are net (in euros) while the wage bills of the clubs (€ 294 mln for Juventus, € 139 mln for Inter etc.) are gross.
If you want to "translate" in "£ a-week before taxes", then the most payed players are:

1. Cristiano Ronaldo: £ 934k a-week
2. De Ligt: £ 241k + (£120k bonus)
3. Lukaku, Higuain, Dybala: £ 226k
4. Ramsey and Rabiot: £ 210k
5. Donnarumma,Koulibaly, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic and Khedira: £ 180k
6. Godin, Dzeko, Emre Can, Alex Sandro, Alexis Sanchez: £ 150k
(hint: € 1 mln net is pretty much £ 30k a-week before taxes. In Italy the tax rate is 43%)

We're distant from Premier League.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Pjanic and Douglas Costa both out injured with muscular injuries in the first half. Fiorentina dominating Juve, not even a half chance for Juve in the entire half. They play Atletico away on Wednesday too

Going from Douglas Costa to Bernardeschi is such a huge downgrade it's unbelievable. De Ligt and Szczesny looking very shaky

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Jesus Juve look terrible. They have themselves to blame, that midfield Is horrible and they did nothing to address it. Ramsey is not good enough for this level and Rabiot? Come on.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Danilo injured too, 3rd sub due to injury. Juve won't end this with 11 players.