Italian Serie A - 2019-20

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
ehehe don’t you all want a different team winning the scudetto for once? it’s now or never for a nudge!

TrueRomanista

Supports
AS Roma
ehehe don’t you all want a different team winning the scudetto for once? it’s now or never for a nudge!
Why do you juventini need to appear ridiculous? Stop complaining every f’ing game

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Embarassing by Juve. They drew with a team that with the standards shown today wouldn't be out of place in the third or fourth division.

Inter with a chance to go top.
I read your posts after this one and you retracted enough to avoid my usual rebuke :lol: but again, it is a conversion numbers game that Sarri needs to correct one way or the other... call them half chances, three quarters of a chance or a full chance, the team is just too wasteful for the amount of power plays they produce.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Have to say, Kulusevski looks like some player

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Those are tv lines, not VAR
Really? I thought VAR had some sort of software that drew the lines, measured the distance and then we see that on TV.

Awful draw for Inter this but they simply don't have the depth to compete with Juve.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Really? I thought VAR had some sort of software that drew the lines, measured the distance and then we see that on TV.
VAR uses the same 3D tech as everywhere else

In Italy for whatever reason sky doesn't have the rights to show that live, so they draw their own lines

van Hooijdonk

That goal looked like offside to me. Besides that- a good game. Parma were solid. Inter not so good. Karamoh impressed me a lot.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Highlights vs Lokom:

Highlights vs Lecce:

I feel so bad watching these that I would really like to see Sarri much more angry at the players.

Last edited:

wr8_utd

:'(
Nothing I've seen from Inter changes my mind about them. They just aren't a very good team and they won't finish above Juve or Napoli.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Juve are so lucky this season as with a bit of fortune from their opponents and things would be looking gloomy. They look shaky at the back and concede every game and they look bleak in the offensive point. They are yet to impress and have individual quality to thank for their wins atm, All things I stated earlier on in the season. I cant think of 1 full game where they looked good in. Just a few decent games but overall just very poor from Sarri. It is still early so it could change but man are they poor so far. In the end though they are getting the points and if they win another title they wont care if they limped to the finish line or not.

Inter look to be there only real "challengers" this season.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Nothing I've seen from Inter changes my mind about them. They just aren't a very good team and they won't finish above Juve or Napoli.
Think they'll finish above Napoli and their starting XI is very good. They just don't have any depth

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Ok going to the stadium right now, Atalanta really needs a hug after three rough beatings in the CL :D

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Let's see if "always been an inter fan" milan manager Pioli can work some magic against Roma :drool:

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Toda la banda, todo el estadio
Y todo el mundo baila como el Papu

Ooh el Papu entra y gol, gol, gol, gol, gol

:wenger:

Demyanenko_square_jaw

How has Malinovsky performed so far for Atalanta? He quite impressed me with his play for Ukraine at the Nations league and Euro qualifiers, but i've read he's not doing well.

AFC NimbleThumb

2-0 Lukaku :eek:
This is the Lukaku i envisaged us signing.

Ball into the wing, direct run & powerful finish.

Still amazed how wrong it all seemed to go for him here.

Far from my ideal striker but the guy should sleepwalk his way to 20 league goals a season.

Enigma_87

You know who
Conte is doing a great job really.

Inter were shambles last year, yet now are a genuine contender.

Yes they've spent but they are playing much much better as a team.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They look physically dead at the moment

Lack of depth plus injuries plus a busy schedule...they desperately need sensi, vecino and d'ambrosio back asap. And maybe a break. Lucky they've not been facing the better part of the competition in italy and dortmund look even worse than them atm

Suedesi

Conte is doing a great job really.

Inter were shambles last year, yet now are a genuine contender.

Yes they've spent but they are playing much much better as a team.
Let's see, Inter can really push Juve all the way.

Lukaku - Lautaro always seem to score, they've got 10 of 12 goals for Inter in October

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Embarassing stuff from ref and VAR in Napoli-Atalanta :houllier:

edcunited1878

This is the Lukaku i envisaged us signing.

Ball into the wing, direct run & powerful finish.

Still amazed how wrong it all seemed to go for him here.

Far from my ideal striker but the guy should sleepwalk his way to 20 league goals a season.
That's terrible defending. Stand him up and make him dribble past you and he'll kick the ball away. Great finish on his strong side, which we all know about. Naive defending really.

AFC NimbleThumb

That's terrible defending. Stand him up and make him dribble past you and he'll kick the ball away. Great finish on his strong side, which we all know about. Naive defending really.
Can’t remember who said it, was years ago but dissect most goals & you find some element of poor defending.

I’d expect him to produce similar [& he did for Everton & West Brom] against the majority of EPL defences.

Fair point though.

ForeverRoma93

Supports
A.S. Roma
One of the most ridiculous decisions I've seen with regards to Fazio's red card...he won the ball and there was hardly any contact! Hasn't hurt yet, we're winning comfortably 3 nil and Smalling looks so composed so far. Here's hoping for the same in the final half hour.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Ive been saying how "shite" this Juve team has been. They have been and are lucky to have as many points as they do this season.