Italian Serie A - 2019-20

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
De Zerbi masterclass in Turin, the best young, progressive coach in Italy and hopefully next big thing :drool: ...on the opposite, we just seem..... old?

izec

That Boga chip was a beauty

Juve a comedy of errors for the second goal. They will still take at least a point somehow i imagine

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Juventus - Sassuolo 2-2.. Now Inter against SPAL for the top of the table, would be important given that they have some tough fixtures then (Roma, Barcelona, Fiorentina away, Napoli and Atalanta)

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I said this would happen. There shite performances was going to catch up to them sooner rather than later.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Cant believe some people think Inter are not contenders. Was obvious since the first 3 weeks in the season.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Sarri is such a fraud. Just another failed 'build from the back' manager.

rollingstoned1

Lukaku has showed some not.inconsiderable skill.so far. That pass to.martinez which he missed was awesome.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Juve-Sassuolo xG 3.4(+1 penalty) vs 0.8

I mean...you can blame Sarri if you want, but the truth is juve just keep missing chances(and in this game, gifted a ridiculous goal)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Napoli losing at home to Bologna.

Carlo next Arsenal manager then.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
This Juve team has regressed with Sarri on the wheel. They will loose every competition playing like this.

freeurmind

weak willed
Say what you want about the asthetics of Contes football, he certainly wins alot of football matches.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Last Lazio match I watched Immobile was a sub for some reason. I actually thought he wasn't as important to Lazio as he used to be although I don't watch them as much as two years ago when they were a must watch team.

Yeah his goal return has always been brilliant in Serie A but struggled at Dortmund and probably more surprisingly at Sevilla. Feel that's why no one has really gone after Belotti and why he's still slumming it at Torino in mid table. Italian strikers don't usually travel abroad that well.

Bole Top

This Juve team has regressed with Sarri on the wheel. They will loose every competition playing like this.
at least they're the only team that literally can't lose this season. all major clubs in Europe lost at least once either in their domestic league, either in CL - except Juve.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Ranieri working the oracle at Samp. 2-0 up at Cagliari who have been a bit flat tonight. For most of this season they've been one of the most entertaining teams to watch in europe.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
at least they're the only team that literally can't lose this season. all major clubs in Europe lost at least once either in their domestic league, either in CL - except Juve.
still there is an urge for a change at the top of serie A and a more pinballistic style to appease the casual fans :annoyed:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Cagliari warming up now, 2-3.

They'll probably still win this with a Radja 95th minute 30 yarder. :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Oh my 3-3...Joao Pedro is so good this season.

VAR may have a look though...Cracking cross from Radja regardless.

DavidDeSchmikes

3 November- Brescia sack Eugenio Corini
5 November- Brescia hire Fabio Grosso

3 games, 3 defeats, 0 goals and 10 goal conceded

2 December- Brescia sack Fabio Grosso and replace him with.......Eugenio Corini

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
3 November- Brescia sack Eugenio Corini
5 November- Brescia hire Fabio Grosso

3 games, 3 defeats, 0 goals and 10 goal conceded

2 December- Brescia sack Fabio Grosso and replace him with.......Eugenio Corini
Such a Cellino move, he did this all the time at Palermo (pretty sure Corini was manager there at one stage).

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Cellino, Zamparini, De Laurentiis, Lotito, Ferrero and many more... self-styled artisans of life, half buffoon half mobster, these days posing as popular heroes against the elites born with a silver spoon in the mouth.

Yagami

Good post resistant
There’s a blast from the past, he’s taken to the Italian league really well.
I bet no one even remembers him being at Liverpool! Or Barcelona for that matter. :D

I've been a fan of his for a few years now. Savic gets all the plaudits, but Alberto is so much better, imo. As far as creative passers go, I think he's one of the best in the world. His through balls are perfection.

As I predicted a couple or so years ago on here, he's transitioned from a 10 behind Immobile (where he was brilliant at creating, being a goal threat, initiating counters when they won the ball back, and providing defensive cover) to a deeper CM very well. He obviously doesn't score as much as a result, but he's still as creative as ever, and provides a nice balance in midfield with Immobile and Correa up top.

Last Lazio match I watched Immobile was a sub for some reason. I actually thought he wasn't as important to Lazio as he used to be although I don't watch them as much as two years ago when they were a must watch team.
I believe he and Inzaghi had a falling out earlier on in the season, but they seem to have buried the hatchet now.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I bet no one even remembers him being at Liverpool! Or Barcelona for that matter. :D

I've been a fan of his for a few years now. Savic gets all the plaudits, but Alberto is so much better, imo. As far as creative passers go, I think he's one of the best in the world. His through balls are perfection.

As I predicted a couple or so years ago on here, he's transitioned from a 10 behind Immobile (where he was brilliant at creating, being a goal threat, initiating counters when they won the ball back, and providing defensive cover) to a deeper CM very well. He obviously doesn't score as much as a result, but he's still as creative as ever, and provides a nice balance in midfield with Immobile and Correa up top.

I believe he and Inzaghi had a falling out earlier on in the season, but they seem to have buried the hatchet now.
The only thing I remember about him was a sub appearance in the Spurs away game we won in the 13/14 season, I remember him timing a through ball to absolute perfection. He never really got the chance here but it looks like he’s thriving over in Italy, being such a brilliant exponent of the through ball is a rare skill given how little it usually results in a chance. Glad to see him and Lazio doing well. Have a soft spot for them because of Lucas.