Italian Serie A - 2019-20

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Those Juventus cnuts are almost my second team this season because the thought of Lukaku and Sanchez winning a title fecking disgusts me.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
If Lazio wins their game in hand, they will move to 2nd position. Fantastic season by them.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Nobody watching this amazing game in Naples? :lol:

Napoli v Lazio. 26 minutes gone. One goal, missed penalty, red card for either team. Mental game!

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Think Rabiot-Pjanic-Bentancur is Juve's best midfield, would like to see it with Costa, Dybala and Ronaldo in front of it.

Juve have clearly improved, still need to find another level if they want to win the Champions League but it feels like they're on the right track.

They'll pull away from Inter and Lazio soon enough if they keep this up.

Arios

Supports
Juventus
Think Rabiot-Pjanic-Bentancur is Juve's best midfield, would like to see it with Costa, Dybala and Ronaldo in front of it.

Juve have clearly improved, still need to find another level if they want to win the Champions League but it feels like they're on the right track.

They'll pull away from Inter and Lazio soon enough if they keep this up.
Emre Can is good as well too bad we fecked up leaving him out of CL list and since then he wanna go and had an argument with the management

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Emre Can is good as well too bad we fecked up leaving him out of CL list and since then he wanna go and had an argument with the management
Emre Can and Matuidi are good physically and at pressing the opposition but Rabiot and Bentancur are good at it too while being a lot more evolved technically. Ramsey is alright at everything but not elite at anything, think he's been a flop so far and that Bernardeschi should play more in his place.

Bentancur has been your best midfielder this season imo, better than Pjanic who has been in very poor form by his high standards.

Bole Top

do they? maybe if they were to face defending champions, otherwise all teams are pretty much on the same level this season. only Liverpool, and that's purely because of their unreal league form, have some kind of invincibility aura around them and stand out from others. Juve, Barca, PSG and City all "need to find another level" to beat Liverpool, but they're pretty much on the same level. current PSG isn't stronger than Juve and current Barca isn't stronger than City. Liverpool is the only team you'd call a favorite if they were to face anyone from that group.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
do they? maybe if they were to face defending champions, otherwise all teams are pretty much on the same level this season. only Liverpool, and that's purely because of their unreal league form, have some kind of invincibility aura around them and stand out from others. Juve, Barca, PSG and City all "need to find another level" to beat Liverpool, but they're pretty much on the same level. current PSG isn't stronger than Juve and current Barca isn't stronger than City. Liverpool is the only team you'd call a favorite if they were to face anyone from that group.
Yeah you're probably right. Liverpool are clearly a level apart from anyone else this season but with Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern not being as good as they once were the level isn't that high. We'll have to see if this is the year PSG and City actually perform.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah you're probably right. Liverpool are clearly a level apart from anyone else this season but with Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern not being as good as they once were the level isn't that high. We'll have to see if this is the year PSG and City actually perform.
Once again, who else was on the level of Madrid/Barca/Bayern? I mean, Atletico Madrid and Juventus made CL finals, but they weren't really a level above the current crop of Barca/Madrid/Bayern/Juventus...even City if you don't consider them on the level of those vintage madrid/bayern/barca sides. The only real difference is we went from 2-3 teams at an all-time great level to just the one(again, if you don't think city are on that level)

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Once again, who else was on the level of Madrid/Barca/Bayern? I mean, Atletico Madrid and Juventus made CL finals, but they weren't really a level above the current crop of Barca/Madrid/Bayern/Juventus...even City if you don't consider them on the level of those vintage madrid/bayern/barca sides. The only real difference is we went from 2-3 teams at an all-time great level to just the one(again, if you don't think city are on that level)
I think you misunderstood me, I agree with that. The level at the top is lower with only Liverpool really being an elite team at the level of Bayern/Madrid/Barca from years past. I guess we'll have to wait to find out if City are on that level too or not. They'll be fully focused in the Champions League this time around.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Emre Can and Matuidi are good physically and at pressing the opposition but Rabiot and Bentancur are good at it too while being a lot more evolved technically. Ramsey is alright at everything but not elite at anything, think he's been a flop so far and that Bernardeschi should play more in his place.

Bentancur has been your best midfielder this season imo, better than Pjanic who has been in very poor form by his high standards.
Always rated Bentancur since the last WC

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Ibra starting

edit:

What a miss by Ibra

Last edited:

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Brescia dominating Milan in this second half. Tonali seems like the real deal, Torregrossa very unlucky to not have scored so far.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Rebic scores against the run of play. Milan seem to have turned their luck around even if they still look pretty crap

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What a great strike by Gosens, would love him to make Germany squad.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ilicic is quietly putting together the kind of season you usually see from Messi

Italian football should just allow atalanta to pick up Handa, De Vrij, Koulibaly, De Ligt and Pjanic and then sit back and watch them burn europe to the ground and salt the ashes(CL) :lol:

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Atalanta are weird, just a few days ago lost at home against SPAL and then in the next match trash Torino 0-7 at their own home.

KC91

Atalanta v Valencia might end up being the most entertaining match-up in the CL.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Can't get over Ashley Young playing for Inter Milan atm.

Got Alexis and Victor Moses on the bench aswell so it's like some old premier league tribute act Conte is constructing there.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Niangalon plays for Cagliari? Checked wiki and he's on loan from inter, and just scored Vs inter? :lol: the feck?
His wife is from Sardinia and she was having serious health issues, he asked to be allowed to move to Cagliari and Inter let him because he wasn't playing well for them anyway.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
His wife is from Sardinia and she was having serious health issues, he asked to be allowed to move to Cagliari and Inter let him because he wasn't playing well for them anyway.
Weird for a loan player to play Vs his parent club no?

Or is that just an English football thing?

Feed Me

I'm hungry
How’s Lukaku getting on?

I’ve noticed Inter have been blowing it in Serie A of late and haven’t seen him on the scoresheet.

Is he pulling his usual stunt of failing to deliver when it’s really needed?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
How’s Lukaku getting on?

I’ve noticed Inter have been blowing it in Serie A of late and haven’t seen him on the scoresheet.

He could have scored a great solo goal - just missed by few inches, had a few half chances. Was also lucky not to see red for a mistimed challenge.
Also he's been pointing at others the whole match. :lol:

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
How’s Lukaku getting on?

Hasn't been as clinical recently but their recent bad form has nothing to do with him. They just don't have the depth and it's playing the likes of Borja Valero and Biraghi that's costing them.