Italian Serie A - 2019-20

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
Yeah, no offence to Fiorentina but I thought a bigger and better team would've been in for him. Especially as he was sooo cheap, too. With him, Castrovilli and Ribery, I will definitely be catching them more often next season!

I wouldn't be surprised to see a big team come straight in for him after next season, with Fiorentina making a big profit off of him should they sell. He definitely would've been worth the risk buying him straight off Brugge for most, imo.
I wouldn't be so sure that Castrovilli will be there next season though.

KC91

Potential to be a cracking match. 14 goals scored in their last 3 against each other.

KC91

Not a great first half, Roma was sitting deep and defending well. It’ll be interesting to see how they approach the 2nd half given Atalanta’s penchant for comebacks.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
3rd straight loss for Roma in the league. Fonseca is probably a goner

Yagami

Good post resistant
Yeah he's only 23 but I've heard about him since he was in Holland and watched a few games as he was heavily linked with us at one point.

Morocco are definitely underrated as a footballing country, they seem to have plenty of good players making it in Europe these days. Shame they didn't get to host the World Cup.
The only times I saw him prior to this season were in the CL for Feyenoord when they were in City's, Napoli's and Shakhtar's group if I remember correctly. The odd time I saw him then I thought he looked promising, but I didn't see enough of him to form a concrete opinion. Now, though, I'm sold!

Morocco do have a very interesting team nowadays. Amrabat could've played for the Netherlands, too, in which he would've also been a hell of an addition to another interesting internation squad.
He's 23...

And big clubs were in for him. He liked fiorentina's offer the best
Fiorentina must have a hell of a negotiation team!
I wouldn't be so sure that Castrovilli will be there next season though.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see some big teams after him. He's definitely one I'd love us to have a look at.

Yagami

Good post resistant
That was absolutely terrible from Zaccagni. He's usually alright but that was so bad. So greedy, so silly.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That was absolutely terrible from Zaccagni. He's usually alright but that was so bad. So greedy, so silly.
Yeah, shocking. Surprised Borini didn't just slap him right there, or Juric didn't sub him out

Yagami

Good post resistant
Yeah, shocking. Surprised Borini didn't just slap him right there, or Juric didn't sub him out
:lol:

As harsh as it would've been as he'd only been on 10 or so minutes, I would not have blamed Juric at all for doing so! It was that bad from Zaccagni.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
So it's fair to say that Ronaldo is dealing with some kind of injury. No way that I buy that he's being rested. Scored in 10 league games in a row, 18 in last 13 in all competition (December cut-off) and he's rested completely with a week until the next game? Nah.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I know Birkir Bjarnason was out of contract so a move to Serie A seemed good but it must be weird to join the relegation battle for a team where the manager that brought you in gets almost immediately fired and the then the new manager makes Balotelli your captain.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I know Birkir Bjarnason was out of contract so a move to Serie A seemed good but it must be weird to join the relegation battle for a team where the manager that brought you in gets almost immediately fired and the then the new manager makes Balotelli your captain.
Ah is that where Bjarni ended up, thought he'd moved to the middle east for some reason. I'm surprised Brescia have struggled as much as they have this season as they picked up some decent results at start of the season. Guess they're Serie A version of us with Sandro Tonelli the Grealish of that league.

Anyway Lazio-Inter should be fun. Interesting Lazio are starting Jony instead of Correa. He's had an interesting career yo-yo ing between La Liga and Segunda for likes of Gijon, Alaves and Malaga. Surprised Lazio thought he was good enough for top level of serie A as can't say he struck me as that good when I saw him in Spain.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Padelli starting again adds more randomness to this btw. :nervous: I assume Inter didn't pick up an out of contract keeper yet.

arthurka

Ah is that where Bjarni ended up, thought he'd moved to the middle east for some reason. I'm surprised Brescia have struggled as much as they have this season as they picked up some decent results at start of the season. Guess they're Serie A version of us with Sandro Tonelli the Grealish of that league.

Anyway Lazio-Inter should be fun. Interesting Lazio are starting Jony instead of Correa. He's had an interesting career yo-yo ing between La Liga and Segunda for likes of Gijon, Alaves and Malaga. Surprised Lazio thought he was good enough for top level of serie A as can't say he struck me as that good when I saw him in Spain.
He went to Qatar for half of season to replace injured country man Aron Einar Gunnarsson but went to Brescia in January..

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Fecking hell what a hit from Milinkovic-Savic.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
SMS rattles the bar.

First goal will be really crucial tonight. No way it ends 0-0 anyway.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Lucky to be ahead at the break.

Goal was well taken though.