Italian Serie A - 2019-20

Stadjer

Big game against a strong team.... havent seen Lukaku this game. Replacing him with Martial has been Ole his best decision.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Juve were fantastic after the 1-0, average before it. Think they went 10 minutes without touching the ball to start the second half and then scored right as they got it. Right now they're clearly better with Bentancur instead of Pjanic in the middle. Matuidi was incredible as was Dybala.

Lukaku was awful as he's been for 99% of big games in his career, when the level goes up he clearly can't make enough of a difference.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Too soon to make the joke about Ramsey scoring and what that normally leads to.....:nervous:

mu4c_20le

Holy feck, they are 9 pts behind Juve now?? New manager bounce must be over.

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
Stopping the games altogether :O, how do they complete their season? Can't just keep pushing other games forward, since the Euros still need to be dealt with, and things like league placings, Euro spots, relegation, etc also have to be confirmed before the next season starts.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Yeah, what will happen? Will they just scrap it and start again?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Amazing! Any news on who wins/is relegated etc?

Kajus

Stopping the games altogether :O, how do they complete their season? Can't just keep pushing other games forward, since the Euros still need to be dealt with, and things like league placings, Euro spots, relegation, etc also have to be confirmed before the next season starts.
I assume Euro's will be cancelled altogether at this rate.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I think the season's over. We're just delaying the inevitable because of the money involved

Rest of Europe will follow within the next 2-3 weeks

United58

He’s been beyond awful. Out of shape, and getting criticized openly by the likes of Capello and other pundits.

So glad we passed on him
Yeah I'd Sanchez alarm bells ringing when I saw Spurs fans claiming he looked much more unfit the past year or so - lots of players with intense regimes regress early

KC91

Apparently there is potential of the league being decided by playoffs. That would be incredibly interesting. Would have to think it would be the current top 4 seeded & home/away ties.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Apparently there is potential of the league being decided by playoffs. That would be incredibly interesting. Would have to think it would be the current top 4 seeded & home/away ties.
That would be incredible.

Extremely unfair but it would be great to watch

AlwaysRed66

Can you imagine the row if they did that in England, & say Liverpool lost the league to Sheffield Utd who were around 40 points behind. I must admit it would be hilarious seeing the Liverpool fans reactions but utterly ridiculous.