Italian Serie A - 2019-20

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Juventus-OL won't be played, Barcelona-Napoli probably likewise(Spain has banned all incoming flights from italy) and now UEFA will have no choice but to do the sensible thing and throw in the towel

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Basically without wearing a mask and with lots of body contact, I'd be surprise if not half the team got infected.

Arios

Supports
Juventus
Understanding with players and coach of the first team

Turin, 28 March 2020 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that, due to the current global health emergency is preventing the performance of the sporting activity, it has reached an understanding with the players and the coach of the First Team regarding their compensation for the residual portion of the current sport season.

The understanding provides for the reduction of the compensation for an amount equal to the monthly payments of March, April, May and June 2020. In the coming weeks, personal agreements with the players and the coach will be finalised, as required by the current regulations.

The economic and financial effects of the understanding reached are positive for about EUR 90 million for the 2019/2020 financial year.

Should the current season's matches be rescheduled, the Club will negotiate in good faith with the players and the coach conditional increases of compensations according to the actual resumption and finalisation of official competitions.

Juventus would like to thank the players and the coach for their commitment at a difficult time for everyone.

https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2020/company-notice-2803.php

Robertd0803

Fair play to the Juve players and managers. Yeah course they probably can well afford to skip 4 months wages and not notice but thats not really the point.

Great example. Meanwhile Barca and their stars are haggling.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Fair play to the Juve players and managers. Yeah course they probably can well afford to skip 4 months wages and not notice but thats not really the point.

Great example. Meanwhile Barca and their stars are haggling.
I don't know man, I wouldn't give up that money. A player's shelf-life is very limited.

RooneyLegend

Really can't express how much I miss watching Atalanta play. The Ilicic and Gomez show was the best thing going in football. Luckily I have a few of their games recorded but ive watched them to many times at this point.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Looks like Sarri is missing Jorginho as I suspected, talk Juve will put Pjanic in a swop deal.

izec

Looks like Sarri is missing Jorginho as I suspected, talk Juve will put Pjanic in a swop deal.
I would do it.

But Barca/PSG want him as well apparently. Something is off here. He is already 30 and his season wasn't the best. A lot of sudden interest from top clubs

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Serie A has unveiled the fixture list for the season’s restart, with three kick-off times and Juventus-Lazio on the night of Monday July 20.

Games will be played at 16:15, 18:30 and 20:45 after clubs rallied against the prospect of playing in the afternoon.

There are also only five days without matches between June 20 and July 23 - June 25, June 29, July 3, July 10 and July 17.

Torino and Parma resume the campaign on Saturday June 20, followed by Verona-Cagliari later that evening.

Atalanta-Sassuolo and Inter-Sampdoria, the other outstanding Week 25 fixtures, will be played on the Sunday.
https://www.football-italia.net/153954/serie-unveils-new-fixture-list

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
I was checking whether there would be a second leg or whether they had shortened the Coppa campaign due to Corona only to realise that the first leg was played before Corona (1-1). It has been too long... :D

PoTMS

Ref brings out yellow for Rebic then looks towards stands and sends him off. Correct decision though, absolute stupidity from Rebic.

Zoo

Flashbacks of Nani. Ref needs to review the footage at least

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
A whole game's worth of stuff just happened in like 2 minutes.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Pen incident - Ronaldo hits the post - Red card for Rebic
:lol: Hahaha. I knew there was a red card coming but I didn't think it would be anything like that! Quality.