Italian Serie A - 2019-20

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Serie A should follow suit in regards to the recorded fan noises as this is just plain weird.

1-0 Lazio by the way, De Roon OG.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Lazio going to give Juve a good test in the run in, already 2 up at Atalanta.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Immobile will regret those missed chances in the first half but Lazio's luck was bound to run out at some point. They will probably need to win in Turin to have even the slightest chance as Juve's schedule is easier.

As for Atalanta, at their best they're the best team in Italy without a doubt. Just a shame they can't keep that level all the time.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Argh, I was hoping Lazio would win. Atalanta are something else!

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
Since Sassuolo are in the Serie A......7 wins for Sassulo, 2 draws and 5 wins for Inter Milan.

Only 5 goals between Atalanta vs Lazio.....my prediction was a 5-5.
It's pretty crazy as the first 3 fixtures between the sides had a 15-0 aggregate for Inter, include two 7-0 wins.

Sassuolo is pretty much out "bogey" team in Serie A, along with Torino. Haven't been them in Milan since 2015, I believe.

MrEleson

Ronaldo missing that header makes me believe he got so used to the delivery and service being so poor that he almost couldn't fathom his luck when that opportunity landed on his head. This Juve side are slowly eradicating all of his attacking prowess.