Italian Serie A - 2019-20

Jonno

So many people online fuming with Sassoulo for having 4 goals disallowed, meaning their both teams to score bet came in, and got taken back, four times :lol::lol::lol:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Immobile hat trick, 3 goals ahead of Ronaldo now.

Three penalties for Ronaldo incoming?

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Immobile top scorer with 34 goals, after having taken 14 penalties in the league this season.

That's fecking insane. I know some people like to pretend a goal is a goal, but this is ridiculous.

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
Seriously, they must have some kind of scam going on with penalties in Serie A. :lol: They had already broken the all time Serie A record for pens this season, before this set of fixtures. The top two scorers, Immobile and Ronaldo, have scored what, 25 pens in the league alone between them? Not counting any they've missed or any they took in the Coppa Italia. That's just ridiculous. Look across the leagues for comparable top scorers, the penalty count each tends to be in the 4-7 range for the vast majority in Prem, La Liga and Bundesliga.

bakalhau

Such a shame Ronaldo won't get best scorer in Italy, as a fan it would be incredible if he'd won it in England, Spain and Italy. Regardless, you can't always win, so it's not a big deal either.

Edit: doesn't help Rabiot can't put a simple 7m pass into his feet

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
That was a nasty collision between Danilo and Gaston Ramirez. After getting immediately knocked out, Danilo stood up a few seconds after but looks quite dazed.

bakalhau

That was a nasty collision between Danilo and Gaston Ramirez. After getting immediately knocked out, Danilo stood up a few seconds after but looks quite dazed.
I have no idea how he got up so quickly after hitting the ground head on with no cushion.

DarkLord

Juventus under Sarri has been painful to watch. Past the half hour mark and no shots on target. I don't see how they can win the CL. It's sad to see Ronaldo wasting his legacy there. Hope they get a better manager onboard.

bakalhau

Goddamn who'd say Ronaldo would score with half a good pass?

Also, him saying "pó caralho pá" just cracks me up as Portuguese.

bakalhau

Having seen the replay what is the defense doing in the goal? Higuain and Ronaldo are just Netflix and chilling... I mean 1 of them one can forgive, but both of them? Dreadful.