Italian Serie A - 2020-2021

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Juve pretty much did nothing at all the whole 45 minutes first half. I like Kessie, I think we should try go for him this summer.

izec

Juve missing out on the CL would be glorious. If they lose here, they seriously could miss out, since they have more difficult games on paper than the rest

RooneyLegend

Why do Serie A teams insist on playing like this is the 80's? Milan should be taking this game to Juve and wrapping this up. There's literally nothing to fear about Juve.

cyberman

Cant believe this is the Juve side that people pretended Pogna wanted to return to

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
0-2 Meelan!

Top 4 out of Juve's hands for last 3 games. Need to win their last three and pray (or get on the phone to Moggi....)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Wow Ronaldo in the Europa League would be interesting

A bit like Dortmund and Liverpool though you expect someone will bend over and let these sides in. Leicester are doing that in England, Frankfurt in Germany, Napoli maybe in Italy?

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Didn't Porto just eliminate Juventus a team who are levels above Milan, win one of two legs versus Chelsea also levels above Milan and hold City (levels above Milan) to a draw in this seasons CL.
Milan 3 up away to Juve and missed a penalty. Not bad for being levels below mate. ;)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Milan 3 up away to Juve and missed a penalty. Not bad for being levels below mate. ;)
I was really impressed with Milan in the games we played against them, 'levels' above anyone else we've played in the Europa this season

90 + 5min

Wow! Juventus might miss Champions League.

What happened to that dominant force? Did Agnelli really think he was getting SuperLeague and just let this season fall with some wierd signings?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wow Ronaldo in the Europa League would be interesting

A bit like Dortmund and Liverpool though you expect someone will bend over and let these sides in. Leicester are doing that in England, Frankfurt in Germany, Napoli maybe in Italy?
Yeah Juve aren't catching Atalanta or Milan now so all on Napoli a point clear and they dropped points v Cagliari just last week and face Udinese and Fiorentina, both of whom could take points off them.

Juve however in this state won't be beating Inter Milan (who scored 5 yesterday so still motivated) or Sassualo who are a very good side on counter attack and playing for 7th and europe so I don't see them winning their last three as it stands.

Atalanta-AC milan is actually last day....so both three clear of Juve and so Serie A for them just to play out a halfway line draw. :lol:

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
I was really impressed with Milan in the games we played against them, 'levels' above anyone else we've played in the Europa this season
Milan have improved this season and I think the poster was underrating them and overrating Juventus/Porto.

Raredaredevil

Never thought I will see the day that Juventus might miss out on the Champions League.