Italian Serie A - 2020-2021

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That Juventus line up looks surprisingly weak

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Immobile out is massive blow for Lazio.

Juve one up through obligatory Ronaldo goal anyway.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Lazio with 95th minute goal!

Continuing to make Serie A just that little bit more interesting this season....

Idxomer

Lazio draws at the very end thanks to Inzaghi urging his player to throw the ball forward and Correa's dribbling.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Juve with Ronaldo: 13 goals, 3 against

Juve without Ronaldo: 5 goals, 6 against

Take him and Chiellini out of this team and there’s no character at all, they keep falling apart mentally.

What a season this is turning out to be in Italy though, really hope Milan and Ibra can keep it up

Gibb11

Lazio draws at the very end thanks to Inzaghi urging his player to throw the ball forward and Correa's dribbling.
Brilliant managing, his positivity, direction and urgency (and of course the ability of Correa and Caciedo) really got that goal

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Someone needs to do an in-depth analysis of Bernardeschi’s game time vs Juve’s results. It’s unbelievable, they lose points every single time he’s on the pitch. I bet they win more points, score more goals and concede less playing with 10 men than they do with him playing

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Someone needs to do an in-depth analysis of Bernardeschi’s game time vs Juve’s results. It’s unbelievable, they lose points every single time he’s on the pitch. I bet they win more points, score more goals and concede less playing with 10 men than they do with him playing
I missed the game do you know how bad Ronaldos injury was? Anything to be worried about you reckon?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Was that the ex City striker?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Inter winning at Atalanta.

Would be huge one to win.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
0-1 Lautaro

1-1 Miranchuk

First touch Kaku is back

Last edited:

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Juve, Inter, Atalanta and Lazio all outside the top 4 after 7 games. No preseason is resulting in weird results all across Europe.

Milan now 2-0 down to Verona at home after 20 minutes

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
This is the problem really, seems like other teams always drop points on weekends Juve do so no one can start building up decent lead over them.

Then Juventus win 6-7 straight and it's all but over.

Footy van de Geek

Juve, Inter, Atalanta and Lazio all outside the top 4 after 7 games. No preseason is resulting in weird results all across Europe.

Milan now 2-0 down to Verona at home after 20 minutes
Typical of Milan. They were starting to receive lots of plaudits for their start to the season.

As soon as the hype built, they got well beaten 3-0 by Lille and have now made a mess of a great opportunity to further extend their lead at the top of Serie A.

This is a very young Milan squad. Not many players over the age of 25.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Zlatan needs to be taken off penalty duties, it's his third miss this season already and they have Kessie in the team who never misses. He almost cost them all 3 points today with his misses but made up for it with the equalizer at the end, it's crazy how dominant he is in the air.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Zlatan needs to be taken off penalty duties, it's his third miss this season already and they have Kessie in the team who never misses. He almost cost them all 3 points today with his misses but made up for it with the equalizer at the end, it's crazy how dominant he is in the air.
Surprised he's missed so many, was a beast on penalties at PSG. Think he missed one for Man. United.

wrepdrep

Supports
AC Milan
Surprised he's missed so many, was a beast on penalties at PSG. Think he missed one for Man. United.
He has also been really good at it for Milan, apart from this season.

What a game. 34-7 in shots.
Missed penalty. Several goals ruled out due to VAR.
GK heroics. Own goals.
This was not our night. I'll take the 1 point, even if this looked like easy 3 points based on the chances created.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
He has also been really good at it for Milan, apart from this season.

What a game. 34-7 in shots.
Missed penalty. Several goals ruled out due to VAR.
GK heroics. Own goals.
This was not our night. I'll take the 1 point, even if this looked like easy 3 points based on the chances created.
Games against Verona are always tricky, I'm just glad the unbeaten streak continues.

Paul_Scholes18

It feels like the race is open. Ibra has to start scoring his pens though if they should win it.

Inter has had the weakest start compared to what I thought. Lukaku has been badly missed in the last few games.
I thought they would win it, but Conte can't teach his team to defend well right now.

Juventus I thought would start slowly and struggle this year. We will see if Ronaldo gets fully going again to drag them to the title.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Well, I don't know whether I should be surprised by this or not, but Fiorentina have relieved Beppe Iachini of his duties and replaced him with Cesare Prandelli.

A-man

He said in the post match interview that he will give the next penalty to Kessie. But normally, Zlatan has been the one who never misses.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Number 7 and 8 for Ronaldo.

Ibra and Ronaldo now with 8.