Italian Serie A - 2020-2021

Gibb11

Massively poor from Milan, clearly came thinking about the derby rather than who's infront of them tonight, Spezia were great with their pressing and their quality tbf

the usually reliable Kessie was nowhere to be seen, Bennacer maybe wasnt up to speed as hes been out so long , Hakan clearly was nowhere and so poor quality, zero service to Ibra and Saelmakkers again stinking out the place all hes good for is some industry which tbf usually balances the team. Not sure where Calabria or Rebic were today if they were injured or suspended?

Milan have a brilliant record of scoring goals in every game they play but against Spezia they had 0 shots on target and nothing even close to being clear cut. So so bad, it's the worst they played in over a year

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Juve down 0-1 to Napoli after a brainfart by Chiellini to give away a stupid penalty. If AC Milan beats Spezia later, they will open a 10 point gap. Finally a new winner for the Scudetto.
Aaaaand they wasted their opportunity.
Feels like this always happens, whenever Juve screws up, their rivals also do.

abundance

Supports
Inter
Aaaaand they wasted their opportunity.
Feels like this always happens, whenever Juve screws up, their rivals also do.
This sounds so backwards =D

It's Juve that has to stop screwing around, this year they still haven't put anything on the table to suggest they can challenge for the title other than their name, squad depth, and occasional cynicism.

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
Let's see if Inter can take advantage. Huge game for them tonight, against a Lazio side that have won 5 in a row.

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
And they take the lead. Lukaku penalty!

abundance

Supports
Inter
Nice game, Lazio moves the ball so well when on form, but there's been some quality play from Inter too.
We're 2 up quite fortuitously but I like our concentration in soaking their advance and counter after the first one.

Second half will be tough, they won't surrender.

abundance

Supports
Inter
soooo after six months of chasing we are finally on top
damn feels so good

we could fall back again just next week - or cement our lead - but I don't really want to start thinking about that yet.

Chekov

Supports
Internazionale
Very important win for Inter. AC Milan have started to look shaky and i expect Inter to win the derby and if they do then i think they are clear favourites for Scudetto.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Aaaaaand Milan vs Inter on Sunday at 3pm! Fancy a feisty 1-1 draw? :cool:

padr81

Supports
Man City
Weirdly if they lose today you'd feel Milans race is run and Juve too will pass them. Inter looking good.

kiristao

Lukaku has been scoring goals in Italy but his poor first touch, air shots and constant whining when the ball doesn't get played to where he wants it has not changed.

Giggs' right foot

Great goal from Inter, but AC Milan has been waaaaay too inefficient. Could well have been 2-2 right now if not for Handanovic.

AFC NimbleThumb

Lukaku looking to win a Scudetto before United sniff the EPL but yes, he wasn’t good enough. . . McFred are though.

chiz2kul

Lukaku has been scoring goals in Italy but his poor first touch, air shots and constant whining when the ball doesn't get played to where he wants it has not changed.
poor touch? what?? He has one of the best touches and hold up plays for a big man! Folks will ALWAYS find something to complain about.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Guess the ‘voodoo shit’ is working, huh

marktan

Forgot Sanchez was even at Inter :lol:
So many ex United players at Inter, good to see them doing well.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
The point is McFred are not good enough but thanks Captain Obvious.
If anything your post didn’t make any sense as McFred were not the reason Lukaku left, they weren’t fighting with him for a position in the team.

marktan

Young, Darmian, Sanchez, Lukaku on the pitch :drool:

Really hope they get the scudetto this year.

AFC NimbleThumb

If anything your post didn’t make any sense as McFred were not the reason Lukaku left, they weren’t fighting with him for a position in the team.
My original post says, he was apparently not good enough; I highlighted more players I consider to not be.

Now go calm yourself down & learn how to read; no one said it was McFreds fault. Settle yourself.

If it doesn’t make sense to you then there’s really nothing I can do about that, it’s rather clear - feel free to disagree but don’t subvert because I don’t rate a few fan favourites.

Now let’s enjoy the Lakaku spectacle.

Giggs' right foot

Betting on both teams to score really makes me hate Handanovic these minutes, but that's not fair. He's been superb. 10/10.

RashyForPM

Lukaku looking to win a Scudetto before United sniff the EPL but yes, he wasn’t good enough. . . McFred are though.
No one said Lukaku wasn’t good enough. General consensus is that he’s a good player who didn’t fit into our system, making this a mutually beneficial deal. He’s better than Martial but he’d do no better than Cavani here.

Also, the Scudetto point is ridiculous. We’d smash Serie A and win it at a canter.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
My original post says, he was apparently not good enough; I highlighted more players I consider to not be.

Now go calm yourself down & learn how to read; no one said it was McFreds fault. Settle yourself.

If it doesn’t make sense to you then there’s really nothing I can do about that, it’s rather clear - feel free to disagree but don’t subvert because I don’t rate a few fan favourites.

Now let’s enjoy the Lakaku spectacle.
Top reply, as expected.