Italian Serie A - 2021-2022

wr8_utd

:'(
Serie A is just consistently the best league around. Their big games are by and far the best in the world.

PoTMS

Serie A is just consistently the best league around. Their big games are by and far the best in the world.
Definitely the most entertaining these days but lacks in quality compared to other leagues.

InfiniteBoredom

Proper meltdown, from the 3 goals conceded from 3-1 to the penalty choke.

If Roma lose this game they will be 9 points behind Atalanta having played a game more, pretty much impossible to claw back for that CL spot.

wr8_utd

Definitely the most entertaining these days but lacks in quality compared to other leagues.
Does it? I really don't think the PL is very high on quality these days and Liga certainly isn't.

PoTMS

Does it? I really don't think the PL is very high on quality these days and Liga certainly isn't.
Compared to Serie A, the Premier League is on another level. I'd fancy the traditional top 6 English clubs all to beat every Italian club over two legs.

chiz2kul

absolutely crazy game. Mou's lost the plot. How they didnt park the bus after being up 3-1 is baffling

wr8_utd

Compared to Serie A, the Premier League is on another level. I'd fancy the traditional top 6 English clubs all to beat every Italian club over two legs.
City and Liverpool are the only truly quality side consistently imo. Anyway, Serie A is by and far the best league to watch when the big teams are involved. Just consistently high on entertainment.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Only PL.

Current La Liga and Bundesliga certainty aren't better than Serie A in quality, if you take out Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
Difference has never been bigger in Premier League vs the rest comparisons.

Mourinho the dinosaur waves his magic again. And it's still the honeymoon phase.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Seria A lacks quality? Not in the top three of european leagues?
Who gives a shit. Every week seems to have games like that, I love it

Arios

Supports
Juventus
let's say that general quality in Serie A dropped a lot so more entertaining games overall but once you go in Europe (EL,CL or Conference) you see the lack of quality of italian top tier teams

autte

Supports
Poggibonsi
I want to fecking die, porcodio. I knew it was going to end like this. I just knew.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Serie A seriously pushed for this kind of product with introducing VAR in the Sarri at Juve season, and finally they got it “right”. Of course, this is not vintage italian football anymore… and quality depth (more than peak quality) is now seriously missing from any top side, apart of Inter who have a pretty large and balanced squad.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It's not even like they were bad, fecking hell :houllier:

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I’ve watched Serie A the last couple of weeks and really enjoyed it. Must confess I’d long since denounced it as shite, but the games I’ve seen have been very watchable

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I am enjoying watching it as well. There are a number of teams who are on the same level so it makes the games more exciting.
Roma Juve was glorious batshit crazy madness. And it resulted in a Jose loss from a comfortable winning position….not much is more watchable than that :D