Italian Serie A - 2021-2022

Mercurial

Forza Milan per sempre!
Glad for Ibra to go out as a champ.
Assuming Sassuolo won't do an Istanbul :angel:

Smithy89

Kalulu and Tomori have been sensational this season and Maignan might be one of the best GK around atm.

Mercurial

Istanbul wouldn't be enough, even a draw makes Milan champions. It's over.
Nice.
Kalulu and Tomori have been sensational this season and Maignan might be one of the best GK around atm.
I honestly thought they were gonna suffer from losing Donnaruma and Calhanoglu but then they went and unearthed this guy and stayed solid. They are doing some quality work behind the scenes over there.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Congrats to Milan for their scudetto, well deserved and very well played through all the season, never surrendering any opportunity.

genardk

Supports
Juventus
Congrats to Milan, hope to see Italian teams' CL glory soon..

CraftySoAndSo

Congrats @Markolan @Red&Black @giorno and any other Milan fans on the caf i don't know about. The amount of alcohol that will be consumed in Milan tonight will drop the city's average life expectancy by about 10 years :lol:

Also bad luck Hakan better luck next time :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Giroud's career ages like fine wine after leaving Arsenal.
His goals helped us secure top 4 in Lampard's first season. He scored 4 goals in a game vs Sevilla last season. He's scored 14 goals this season. Love him and he absolutely is ageing like fine wine. Incredible player.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Forza Milan,
Such an amazing atmosphere at San Siro, we never find this atmosphere for almost 15 years. Such an excellent achievements from all of you.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Pitch invasion away from home is kind of an impressive flex :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Have sassuolo fans just given up all their tickets? This is really weird to see.
Not really. Sassuolo is small, they don't actually have enough hardcore fans to fill that stadium in the first place - the stadium itself is in Reggio Emilia rather than Sassuolo - it's about an hour by car from Milan, and obviously the milan fans were going to snap up the tickets. There's probably more Milan fans in that area than Sassuolo fans too

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Congrats @Markolan @Red&Black @giorno and any other Milan fans on the caf i don't know about. The amount of alcohol that will be consumed in Milan tonight will drop the city's average life expectancy by about 10 years :lol:

Also bad luck Hakan better luck next time :lol:
The bad news is the city is unlivable right now.

The good news is i'm going to have soooo much sex tonight :lol:

Also not a milan fan btw

Pintu

This is becoming extremely rare in Europe. To see three different winners in 3 seasons.

Ludens the Red

Not really. Sassuolo is small, they don't actually have enough hardcore fans to fill that stadium in the first place - the stadium itself is in Reggio Emilia rather than Sassuolo - it's about an hour by car from Milan, and obviously the milan fans were going to snap up the tickets. There's probably more Milan fans in that area than Sassuolo fans too
Ah ok, still amazing Sassuolo allowed that. Usually see it in Scotland with Rangers and Celtic.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ah ok, still amazing Sassuolo allowed that. Usually see it in Scotland with Rangers and Celtic.
I mean, they don't really have the means not to allow it. Again, not nearly enough fans. There was never any question that this would be a home game for Milan

Zlatan with the victory cigar :lol:

Well deserved too. He's the reason they are champions now. He changed them 180° the moment he got there. Everything else followed

Red&Black

Supports
Milan
crying real tears...

i cant tell you what we've been through... FORZA MILAN!!!!!

CraftySoAndSo

The bad news is the city is unlivable right now.

The good news is i'm going to have soooo much sex tonight :lol:

Also not a milan fan btw
My bad thought you were since you were at San Siro last week, have fun anyway though.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…

This is becoming extremely rare in Europe. To see three different winners in 3 seasons.
Barca,Madrid and Atletico in 2019-2021. Glad to see the competitive edge back in Italy. Bundesliga and Ligue1 are monopolies, and currently the PL is a Two Horse race despite the much-touted Top6.