Italian Serie A - 2021-2022

SirAnderson

Seen a new thread hasn't been made for the Serie A league this season.

Inter have been ravaged with financial problems and have lost Lukaku, will they have enough to defend their title?

Will Juve wrestle back the title or is their squad still not good enough?

Jose trying to become the Special One again, how will he fare with Roma?

Any other teams you fancy?

Last edited:

La Vecchia Signora

Supports
Juventus
What a goal. But Ronaldo needs to stop thinking that it is all about him. He is throwing his arms up and down a lot.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Think Juve will walk it after being awol last season.

Inter going to dip quite a bit so possible Mourinho could make top 4 aswell.

rojo81

Supports
Juventus
Juve ends up winning 3 1 the friendly against Atalanta. Goals by Dybala, Bernardeschi and morata for Juve and Muriel scored a penalty for Atalanta.

abundance

Supports
Inter
Inter have been ravaged with financial problems and have lost Lukaku, will they have enough to defend their title?
we have lost Lukaku Hakimi Eriksen Conte Oriali Pintus Momentum

lukaku 115m
hakimi 60m
erisken heart issues
conte pussy issues
oriali what am i doin here
pintus same mate i go trainin in madrid

and mr Momentum is the biggest loss of this all
that feeling about building a real Team that was washed away

nevertheless
Serie A opponenets are just as lame as last season
players wise
they just shuffled coaches around better

so

we can try and defend the title
as long as Inzaghi and the guys find a way to bring it on

come get it
good luck everyone

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
we have lost Lukaku Hakimi Eriksen Conte Oriali Pintus Momentum

lukaku 115m
hakimi 60m
erisken heart issues
conte pussy issues
oriali what am i doin here
pintus same mate i go trainin in madrid
Somebody is in a bad mood :lol:
Dzeko-Lautaro is still a capable front line considering all your issues. Dumfries replacing Hakimi is a question mark, you will miss some of his goals for sure.
Juventus will probably get it back in the end

La Vecchia Signora

Supports
Juventus
Juventus is very solid as long as they keep playing their way. I never wanted him to go. A lot of so called juventuz fans that I know mostly from North America who doesn’t know anything about being a Juve fan wanted Pep. Most of them are here with different names. How wrong you were. I am not attacking anyone but you know who you are.

No offence though.

Pintu

Juventus is very solid as long as they keep playing their way. I never wanted him to go. A lot of so called juventuz fans that I know mostly from North America who doesn’t know anything about being a Juve fan wanted Pep. Most of them are here with different names. How wrong you were. I am not attacking anyone but you know who you are.

No offence though.
Allegri is a good manager. Probably the best in the league right now. But Juve's midfield is nowhere near the quality that Allegri had previously.

The team he inherited from Conte had Marchisio/Vidal/Pogba/Pirlo. Plus a tremendous defense.
After them, the quality dropped but he still had Pjanic/Khedira/Matuidi.

Now he is trying to make a "Pirlo" out of Ramsey. It will be interesting to follow but I don't expect to see Allegri win the league in his first season. A serious run in the CL and a comfortable top 4 finish would be great.

rojo81

Supports
Juventus
Inter already winning 2 0 against Genoa before halftime on the first game of the season. Goals by Skriniar and Calhanoglu.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Inter team dosen't look that bad.

Handa-Skriniar-De vrij still a solid defensive unit and likes of Barella and Brozovic in midfield is good aswell. Can't afford many injuries though so depth will probably be big difference between them and Juve this season who can cope with 3-4 injuries at one time.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Sadly no relations to cult hero (and ex inter player) mohamed kallon

So far it's been a good training session for inter

Also, calhanoglu :lol:

Feck me, no shame at all

Gibb11

Good win for Inter they look strong and Dzeko is a great piece of business after recieveing 100 mill for Lukaku.

Giroud seems similar to Dzeko in thier effectiveness a bit and I think Milan have done good business there but Hakan will be a miss surely (im not a massive fan of him anyway ) but Brahim Diaz didn't really do much apart from a few games towards end of season, they sold Hauge (sub player) just wondering what depth there is now? Rafa Leao just has to step up.

La Vecchia Signora

Supports
Juventus
Possible line up for Juve

4-3-3

Ronaldo Dybala Chiesa

Berna- Ramsey Benta

Sandro De Ligt Bonucci Danilo

Szczesny

Pintu

JUVENTUS (4-4-2):
Szczesny;
Danilo, De Ligt, Bonucci, Alex Sandro;
Cuadrado, Bentancur, Ramsey, Bernardeschi;
Morata, Dybala.

No CR7 and no Chiesa. Surprising given they show really good complementarity with Dybala in the Atalanta friendly.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Thought Ramsey had been frozen out by Allegri, seems no interest from premier league so guessing he stays for another season.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Arthur - Juventus
Amrabat - Fiorentina (though he may leave for Turkey or Torino/Atalanta)
Leo Sena - Spezia
Matheus Henrique - Sassuolo

This league has my favourite midfielders. Also, just saw yesterday that Calhanoglu joined Inter! I had to take a peek at a AC Milan forum after that and it didn't disappoint.

La Vecchia Signora

Supports
Juventus
0-1
This Juve team remind me of when allegri first managed the team. No Ronaldo is not a bad news it seems.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ah feck. He wants out why did nobody take him :mad:

marktan

Arthur - Juventus
Amrabat - Fiorentina (though he may leave for Turkey or Torino/Atalanta)
Leo Sena - Spezia
Matheus Henrique - Sassuolo

This league has my favourite midfielders. Also, just saw yesterday that Calhanoglu joined Inter! I had to take a peek at a AC Milan forum after that and it didn't disappoint.
How do you get the time to watch random players? YouTube comps? I've never even heard of the last 3.

Yagami

Good post resistant
How do you get the time to watch random players? YouTube comps? I've never even heard of the last 3.
I watch football and if a player stands out, I try to catch more of their teams games.

Arthur I only heard about/saw when he was at Barca and everyone was hyping him up, so it was hard not to see him. After becoming a fan of his, I heard his former team Gremio had another midfielder of the same ilk so I looked him up, was impressed, and started watching Gremio. As a result of watching Gremio, I saw them play Goias and Leo Sena stood out as he was a very unique midfielder. I couldn't really watch Goias games so I relied on YouTube comps of him. Then he joined Spezia and he was just as fun to watch in Italy as he was there.

The three you haven't heard of are probably the three best press resistant midfielders that aren't at a top team like Arthur, De Jong, Verratti, etc.