Italian Serie A - 2021-2022

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Milan’s 2nd goal is actually a Lazio’s own goal… you really have to see the dynamics to feel its dodginess at best.

Pintu

So lucky Juventus. Sassuolo played better and created more chances... But Juventus scored the goals. And Juve will make the CL. I think that was it for the chasers.

Idxomer

So lucky Juventus. Sassuolo played better and created more chances... But Juventus scored the goals. And Juve will make the CL. I think that was it for the chasers.
8 points ahead with 4 games remaining.

Roma on the other hand will be lucky to hang on to their 5th place.

Pintu

8 points ahead with 4 games remaining.

Roma on the other hand will be lucky to hang on to their 5th place.
Now Fiorentina has become theoretically more menacing for Juventus. They are potentially "only" 7 points behind and they face Juve at home in the last matchday. For that last game to be decisive, Fiorentina needs to win all their games and see Juve draw twice in the coming 3 games (vs Genoa, Venezia and Lazio).

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Folks, stop jinxing our CL spot. :lol: We now have Venezia at home and then Genoa away to put this to bed, before playing Coppa Italia final vs Inter with a free mind on May 11. After that, feck this terrible season and sell as many duds as possible in the Summer.

Paul_Scholes18

Inter should win it with the fixtures they got. Although I do not think they will win every game. Milan is in the race.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Inter should win it with the fixtures they got. Although I do not think they will win every game. Milan is in the race.
They got their form back. Yeah they're winning every game. They're levels above the rest of the league

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
They got their form back. Yeah they're winning every game. They're levels above the rest of the league
I understand you like your team winning the 20th and the incoming 2nd star on your shirt but, again… this Inter instalment is just a fair bunch of past-its and almost-its who heavily relied upon surgical help from referees and friendly oppos at crucial times. Good enough, yes. Levels above the rest, vastly overplays your hand.

abundance

Supports
Inter
I understand you like your team winning the 20th and the incoming 2nd star on your shirt but, again… this Inter instalment is just a fair bunch of past-its and almost-its who heavily relied upon surgical help from referees and friendly oppos at crucial times. Good enough, yes. Levels above the rest, vastly overplays your hand.
We played all season with a retired striker and keeper, we tried our hardest to give away the league for two months straight, and yet we still have a potential successful outcome right within our grasp.

Go figure the level of the rest.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
:lol: May 11 is the doomsday … FIGC is trying to relocate Coppa Italia final to San Siro in Milan, you never know we may spoil their double. :wenger:
O would usually call this a game in favor of juve after the manner you lot lost the supercoppa but Jesus your form is dreadful, alegri is really having a hard time playing a decent style and most of your signings have been so lukewarm.
Anyway inter's path to the double isn't so given, there is you and than Millan may actually keep pace so it surely will be interesting to see what happens in these final stretches.

Also it won't be too bad if it happened in San siro, it's having it's final breathes Anyway.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Not really, it doesn't. They are, and bar a two months period of poor form, have been all along, levels better than anyone else in the league this year. Best attack, best defence. Even in that period of poor form initially they were still hammering teams despite the results, it was a loss of confidence that caused that and they regained it back with their win in Turin. No they're back to looking like the team that was putting the league to the sword until February. They have no opponents left in the top half of the table, their only tough game left is udinese who are already safe. Yeah, they're winning the league. Probably the cup too

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Ac Millan to get back on the big stage?
A Bahraini investment group is apparently going to buy them so they might end up as another oil club.

They at least have the heritage to go with it.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Oh damn, inter are drawing. Watched the first 10 minutes felt it was gonna be an easy blow out and turned on the snooker :lol:

CraftySoAndSo

Just had a look at Atalanta's home form this season, only won 4 out of 16 home matches, that's not great.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ahahahaah oh my stars :lol:

They really losing the league like this :lol:

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Crazy day! AC Milan have 4 very winnable fixtures left as do Inter… squeaky bum time.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

Donut Radu :lol:

Why the feck is he even playing with Handanovic on the bench?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Back injury
Ah. Seems odd that he'd even be a sub if he's actually injured.

Though I guess in Italy where you're allowed 7,000 on the bench it doesn't matter.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Milan 74 points: Fiorentina (H), Verona (A), Atalanta (H), Sassuolo (A)

Inter 72 points: Udinese (A), Empoli (H), Cagliari (A), Sampdoria (H)

Harsh bunch fixtures for us, but we're over 2 points ahead (due to H2H as 1st tiebreaker). I'd say it's still 55:45 Inter.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Not really, it doesn't. They are, and bar a two months period of poor form, have been all along, levels better than anyone else in the league this year. Best attack, best defence. Even in that period of poor form initially they were still hammering teams despite the results, it was a loss of confidence that caused that and they regained it back with their win in Turin. No they're back to looking like the team that was putting the league to the sword until February. They have no opponents left in the top half of the table, their only tough game left is udinese who are already safe. Yeah, they're winning the league. Probably the cup too
Nice jinx.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Inter fans won't ever dare to say a bad word about their lord samir ever again.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
The only club in Italy that i really hate is Juventus but i have to admit i really njoy when Inter is losing haha I hope the title this season goes to AC Milan..its about time - 10 years since the last one..

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
Surely Milan won't win all their games, but it seems to me that even with 8 points Milan could win it.

I'm not sure Inter will be able to win every game, even though they are easily winnable on paper.