Italian Serie A - 2021-2022

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Yep,congrats to the Milanistas.. 10 years is a long time but finally AC Milan is a champion..

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Damn this stadium is incredible on days like this :drool: :drool: :drool:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This feels special in a way i'm not sure i've ever felt in this stadium honestly

We're probably not leaving for another hour at least :lol: :lol: :lol:

Red the Bear

Something less generic
This feels special in a way i'm not sure i've ever felt in this stadium honestly

We're probably not leaving for another hour at least :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you there? why aren't you a Milan fan anyway instead of being a Madrid one?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Yeah i'm there :lol:

As for me being a Madrid fan, well, can't control LOVE :D
Well have fun! San Siro Seems to be electric at the moment .
Fair enough on being a Madrid fan, just find it strange for an Italian when Italy has such a rich footballing heritage (in my opinion much more rich than spain).

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Theo Hernandez’s goal is one of the best goals that I’ve ever seen from left-back position. Fierce, power, techniques and shooting accuracy, this goal has it all.

He needs to develop a bit in term of calming presence in decision making especially not playing too fast . In future, I’m guarantee he will even develop into his better version of himself.

Forza Milan

CraftySoAndSo

Yeah i'm there :lol:

As for me being a Madrid fan, well, can't control LOVE :D
The atmosphere seemed amazing on the tv so i can't imagine what it was like being there.

Do you think Zlatan will sign a new deal? Because if he was leaving i'd of assumed he would have come on today for a farewell.

BorisManUtd

Hard to see Milan losing at Sassuolo. Draw, perhaps, but a loss, not sure. Should be their first league title after 11 years, just like it was for Inter last season. Will be interesting to see how will Juve respond to these couple of seasons and if they can go on top again.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Three different winners in the last 3 seasons is a pretty big deal in a major european league after the 2010's monopoly. Lazio and Napoli has been pretty close to the scudetto aswell. Hopefully Germany follows as well with more competition. Spain is fairly competetive already, and PSG bottles a season here and there. Good with variety

Chairman Steve

This will only be AC Milan’s 3rd league title in the 21st century if they do win it. That’s one of those weird stats that doesn’t sound true but it actually is.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This will only be AC Milan’s 3rd league title in the 21st century if they do win it. That’s one of those weird stats that doesn’t sound true but it actually is.
They were a Liverpool/Real Madrid case where they pump European cups but don’t win as many league titles as you’d think. The same way United/Barca/Juve pumped league titles but didn’t win as many European Cups as you’d think.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
They were a Liverpool/Real Madrid case where they pump European cups but don’t win as many league titles as you’d think. The same way United/Barca/Juve pumped league titles but didn’t win as many European Cups as you’d think.
Now we do neither .

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Pioli being a title winner after all these years just feels bizarre to me, fair play to him though as he's put the years in like Ranieri at many clubs up and down the league table so deserves his moment in the sun.

Could've been Rangnick instead.... :)

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Farewell captain chiellini , one of my favorite players.

Last edited:

Charles Miller

Salernitana will need at least a draw home against Udinese to be safe, because Cagliari can best Venezia. If i had money i swear i would travel there to support the guys. Started watching them to follow Ederson, but now i really love those players. Fazio, Coulibaly, Verdi, love them all.

Gandalf

Roma clinch Europa League with the win today. Takes some of the pressure off for Wednesday evening and is a sign of progress even if it is only a small step forward from the Conference League finish last year. I think qualifying by winning the trophy would be good too and might give them better seeding but not 100% sure on that point but of course the trophy itself would be welcome for a success starved fan base.