Italian Serie A 2022/23

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Is Serie A going to be on TNT sports in the UK for the coming season? Seems they haven't mentioned it on their website when listing which live sport they have.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Is Serie A going to be on TNT sports in the UK for the coming season? Seems they haven't mentioned it on their website when listing which live sport they have.
Oh shit.
James Richardson on Sunday evenings was my perfect end to the weekend, I'd be sick if they didn't have it

RedDevilRoshi

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but couldn’t find one specifically for Serie A match day tickets.

How easy is it to get tickets for Serie A fixtures? I’m going to be in Rome on the weekend of the Rome derby in November and would love to attend it but not sure of my chances. Looked online and came across the following site but unsure how legit it is & the price is well steep compared to the other games but I know it’s a derby so might probably explain why:

https://www.p1travel.co.uk/organize...MIhoSs4qatgAMVDIloCR1gqQ9REAAYASAAEgKH9_D_BwE

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Apologies if this is the wrong thread but couldn’t find one specifically for Serie A match day tickets.

How easy is it to get tickets for Serie A fixtures? I’m going to be in Rome on the weekend of the Rome derby in November and would love to attend it but not sure of my chances. Looked online and came across the following site but unsure how legit it is & the price is well steep compared to the other games but I know it’s a derby so might probably explain why:

https://www.p1travel.co.uk/organize...MIhoSs4qatgAMVDIloCR1gqQ9REAAYASAAEgKH9_D_BwE
Not too difficult to get tickets, if you know someone with a season pass it'll be even easier. Or you could try TicketOne. Or you can check for affiliated resellers in the city and buy from them when you're physically there.

RedDevilRoshi

Not too difficult to get tickets, if you know someone with a season pass it'll be even easier. Or you could try TicketOne. Or you can check for affiliated resellers in the city and buy from them when you're physically there.
That’s great, cheers for the info mate!

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
That’s great, cheers for the info mate!
Ticketone is a great site for obtaining tickets. Think its the official serie A ticket sales site (maybe wrong), but that's where I get all my tickets from when I go over to Italy.

Hoping to make a Sampdoria away game in Serie B this season. Bari or Parma would be ideal.

RedDevilRoshi

Ticketone is a great site for obtaining tickets. Think its the official serie A ticket sales site (maybe wrong), but that's where I get all my tickets from when I go over to Italy.

Hoping to make a Sampdoria away game in Serie B this season. Bari or Parma would be ideal.
Great mate, thank you. That’s the site @van der star mentioned too so will definitely take a look.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
1st games of the season finally showing as TNT sports in the UK so looks like continuing as part of the BT contract for this season.

Not really any exciting fixtures in MD1, Bologna v Milan as exciting as it gets.

17Larsson

Watching Roma in a friendly against Toulouse, they haven't a chance of getting to Europe this year unless they get a striker. Belloti as their main man up front just doesn't cut it at all

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea lite 2-0 up with goals from Giroud and this banger from Pulisic.

17Larsson

Watching Roma in a friendly against Toulouse, they haven't a chance of getting to Europe this year unless they get a striker. Belloti as their main man up front just doesn't cut it at all
I might have been wrong here. I'd love if he proved me wrong and kept banging them in

17Larsson

The highlights show doesn't seem to be on BT on Sunday evenings anymore. Does anyone know if it's coming back or is there another show that does it?
I really liked Golazzo the last few years so I'm disappointed it's not on this year

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Just caught the new Juventus kit. What were they thinking.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Inter already 1-0 up against Milan - Mikhitaryan.

I really like Dimarco, looks a wonderful full back. Never thought he was that good before

Chekov

Supports
Internazionale
This is this season Serie A Thread: redcafe.net/threads/italian-serie-a-2023-2024.478597/page-2